The New Neighbours - Cover

The New Neighbours

Copyright© 2011 by Bunty Scott

Chapter 17

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17 - New neighbours bring sex and excitement.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

I ran so quickly, my shoe fell off and it went tumbling across drive. I snatched it up and arrived at Una's front door, wearing one shoe and slightly out of breath; I had run all of thirty yards. The door was ajar and I pushed it open, Una was standing in the lounge, smiling somewhat bemused by my dishevelled appearance. I closed the door and savoured the vision of loveliness before me. She was wearing exactly the same clothes as only a few minutes before, but now close up, she looked devastatingly, stunningly beautiful. The top button of her shorts was still undone and the bright green of her thong showed through the opening. I dropped my shoe and sort of limped towards her, she was trying not to laugh. 'Oh Rishy! Did you run? You must want me very badly.'

I melted in to her open arms, her soft boobs pressing in to my chest like a pair of warm melons. 'Oh God Una. You have no idea how much I want you.' I kissed her, my mouth sliding across hers, our tongues clashing. My erection pressed in to her soft belly and she pushed back, rubbing her crotch against my straining cock. I dropped my hands on to her big round arse and pulled her hard against me. 'Your cock feels nice and hard Rishy. Shall I suck it for you?'

I knew that as soon as I felt her warm mouth engulf my dick, I would shoot my load. I wanted to be deep in her pussy or her arse when that happened.

'My lovely Una, no thank you. I want to be up you, I want to fuck you.' We were standing in the middle of the lounge and nowhere near a sofa. I pulled at her shorts, but they didn't come down straight away, the zip was still too high up. It took several tugs before they dropped down around her ankles; she casually stepped out of them. As I pulled her thong to one side, fingering her pussy, Una unzipped me, loosened my trousers and extracted my poker-stiff cock. 'Oh Rishy. You feel bigger than ever. Such a lovely big cock, I want it in me Rishy, fuck me hard.' I bent my knees as Una guided my dick between her open legs and I slid in to her moist cunt, and all the way in.

I let out a loud sigh. 'Oh dear God Una. It feels wonderful, so wonderful.' Una lowered her head on to my shoulder and nibbled my neck. 'Yes Rishy, yes. Fuck me, Rishy, fuck me.' I couldn't keep my hands off her tits any longer; my hands went straight up under her T-shirt and on to her boobs. As Una slowly rose up and down on my shaft, I slipped my hand up under her bra; it was a tight squeeze, the underwired cups bit in to my fingers but I managed to get between her boobs and in to her cleavage.

Her open mouth found mine again and she kissed me passionately; she broke away gasping. 'Oh Rishy, Rishy. I love it, I love you. Make me cum, make me cum. Put your finger in my arse Rishy, finger my arse.'

I wanted to feel her cum quickly because I was having immense trouble holding myself back, so I ran my hand across one large soft cheek and down in to the deep recess. I found her arsehole open and ready to be penetrated. I slipped my finger in and pushed it all the way up. Una let out a shrill moan. 'Oh yes, yes. Do it Rishy, do it, finger my arse. I'm going to uhhhh, I'm going to cum uhhhh.'

Una was grinding firmly against me ensuring that her stiff, swollen clit was being massaged with each thrust of her hips.

I could feel her cunt muscles flexing and squeezing my cock as she began to climax. She was incredibly wet, her pussy oozing as I pushed my cock deep inside her. Standing in the middle of her lounge, we fucked like rabbits; my cock up her pussy, my finger embedded firmly up her arse and my mouth on hers. She gasped and cried out as she tore her mouth from mine. 'Ohhhh yes, yes. I'm uhhhh cumming. OHH FUCK YES. UHHHHH!.

Her whole body shook and then went rigid, I thought this presaged another faint, but she kept writhing against me after her own orgasm had peaked. Una kept up the pace, humping me, fucking me. 'Cum Rishy, cum in me. I want to feel you cum inside me.' I couldn't help but do as she said. My cock jerked and spat out a long gush of semen deep in to her cunt. More and more spunk erupted and flooded her pussy. 'OHHH GOD UNA, I'M CUMMING, UGGGHHHH.' I continued to thrust up her until I had emptied myself in to her. With my last feeble lunges, a copious drool of my own spunk oozed out and spilled on to my trousers.

Large drops of white fluid then fell on to the carpet between Una's feet. She was oblivious to all this. Una hung on to me spent and exhausted, her arms were around my neck and her head against my chest. I gently slid my finger from her arse, she moaned softly. 'Oh Rishy, that was so nice, so very nice.'

'It was wonderful for me too Una, really wonderful.'

She was breathing hard and her tits were swelling against me as she panted for air. My semi-hard cock, was still inside her; I knew it wouldn't take long before I was rigid again and capable of going at least once more. It was a talent or a gift I had, able to recover quickly and produce another erection when many men would be completely spent and unable to perform again. It was a capacity that I had exploited fully over the years.

I held Una tightly in my arms, pulling her to me, enjoying the feel of her immense bosom heaving against my chest, and her breath on my neck as she breathed. Her head lolled on my shoulder, her mouth open, I kissed her again as I moved my hands up under her T-shirt and unhooked her bra. I instantly felt the weight of her tits as they slipped free of their restraint. I lifted her T-shirt and pulled up my own jumper just so that I could experience the wondrous sensation of her soft tits and hard nipples against my skin. We kissed again, slowly, but passionately and my cock began to rise. I could feel it swelling and expanding, its length increasing to reach its full eight inches. Una moaned softly in to my mouth. 'Mmm Rishy, you are getting hard again. I can feel you filling my pussy. Do you want to fuck me again? I want you to Rishy, please fuck me again.'

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.