The New Neighbours
Chapter 16

Copyright© 2011 by Bunty Scott

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16 - New neighbours bring sex and excitement.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

But back in the present, with Jill sitting on the other side of the table with a devilish twinkle in her eye, the memory of that evening of sexual excess was not doing my libido any good at all. Only less than an hour ago, I had made love to her, but that didn't stop a hard-on forming in my trousers, luckily, concealed under the table.

'So, have you still got the Lexus?'

'Yes still got it and it's just been serviced by the dealers so the bonnet is nice and shiny.'

Jill leaned across the table and playfully punched my arm. 'That bloody bonnet is dangerous, I could have broken my neck falling off that thing.'

I nursed my arm. 'It wasn't my idea to spread-eagle yourself on it, was it?'

Jill poked her tongue out at me, 'You are such a gentleman Deller. I didn't hear you complaining at the time.' Jill looked at her watch. 'Talking of time, we'd better scoot back or David will kill us.'

I sat back in my chair as if I wasn't ready to move. 'You! He'll kill you. I'm supposed to be at home, remember?'

She tutted loudly. 'You part–timers, you get away with murder.'

I paid the bill, to Jill's protests and then we sauntered back to the office.

Jean gave us another knowing smile as we passed her office.

'So then Jill, I'll see you this evening, say eight-ish?'

"Yep, eight will be fine. I haven't sorted out another car yet. Somebody downstairs in Surveying has got mine now, so I'll get a taxi. Then I can have a drink or two or six.' Jill laughed and I laughed with her.

She leaned in and gave me a platonic kiss on the cheek, and ground her hips against my burgeoning erection. 'Mmm, keep that ready for me; I can make use of it later. I don't want to be disappointed.'

I feigned a look of hurt. 'When, tell me, when have I ever disappointed you?'

She favoured me with a half-smile. 'You have a point there Deller. There's a first time for everything, just don't make this it, huh?'

She winked, turned and strode purposefully down the corridor, her neat backside moving temptingly as she walked. I stood and watched her as she disappeared around the corner, she didn't even look back.

I sloped off to my car feeling rather ambivalent about the whole day. It may have been ill advised to resume the physical relationship with Jill, leading her on that way. I was sure that tonight's date was going to be one step closer to a full-time, committed relationship with her, at least in Jill's mind. I couldn't let that happen, not with Una on the scene. There was no way that either of the two women would tolerate the other, even with Una's open mind and liberal attitude. And I knew that I'd never be able to keep them both going and separate from each other; the stress would be too much. I considered calling Jill and cancelling the date, making up some excuse; but of course that's all it would be, an excuse, and she would see through it straight away. I did think of telling her about Una, but it was too late now, I should have told her before I let her drop her knickers. I was in a difficult position, between a rock and a hard place, and it was all my fault as usual. Me and my constant horniness had got me in to trouble yet again, I just can't resist the offer of a shag when it's presented to me. I drove home in a foul mood, but at least my hard-on had abated.

I pulled up on to the drive, locked the car and went inside. I poured myself a stiff drink and slumped on the sofa. I put my feet up on the coffee table and tried to clear my head; what the hell was I going to do? Jill was such a lovely woman, bright and sexy; she was everything any man could want. She would make a wonderful partner for me, no question, but she didn't have the "wow" factor, that Una possessed in bucket loads. Now I got to thinking about Una again. Was she home with Sammy, were they just a few feet away next door fucking their brains out this very minute. My erection came back with a vengeance. I couldn't remember if Sammy's Merc had been on the drive or not, I got up and peered out of the window, the driveway was empty. If Una was home alone, I could just go next door and bang her senseless and feel better instantly.

That was the easy option, maybe the right thing to do was to sort out the problem with Jill first, break it to her gently tonight, that there was no future for us. She would take it badly, I knew that, but the sooner I made it clear, the less hurt she would be. I decided to tell her after the meal but before we got down to any physical stuff.

I finished my drink and then went upstairs; a cold shower might cool things down for a while, clear my mind and let me think straight. The cool water had the desired effect, at least on my hard-on; it diminished slowly. I managed to stay under the water for several minutes before I started to shiver.

I got out, wrapped myself in a towel, picked up my clothes and went in to the bedroom. I dried myself off and pulled on my dressing gown.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.