The New Neighbours
Chapter 15

Copyright© 2011 by Bunty Scott

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - New neighbours bring sex and excitement.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

I continued to shag her, or rather, to let her shag me, for a little while longer until I felt her cumming. Her pussy tightened around my cock and her gasps and cries rose in pitch and volume. 'It's cumming uhhhh, I'm uhhhhh cumming.' Jill was now frantically humping against me, throwing herself up and down with increased vigour. I held her pert little arse firmly in my grasp as I fingered her arsehole.

Her head was bobbing rapidly next to mine, her mouth open and gasping in my ear. 'Ohhh God ... Ohhh God ... OHHHHHHH Richard, I'M CUMMING!'

Jill let out a little shriek just as I felt my cock burst forth like a ruptured dam. I gushed my semen in to her cunt, filling her cavity so that it squelched out all over my hands; my fingers were covered in spunk and pussy cream. She finally slumped against me, her head resting on my shoulder as she panted, out of breath. I could feel her tits heaving against my chest.

It was a most gratifying combination of feelings, her hot breath on my neck, the smell of her perfume, her boobs pressing in to my chest and her pussy oozing in to my hands.

'Did you enjoy that Jill?' She didn't respond straight away.

'What do you think, mastermind? Of course I bloody enjoyed it, I came didn't I?'

She regained her composure and lifted herself off my semi-hard dick. There was a satisfying squelch as her sopping wet pussy slid off me. She pulled her panties and trousers up and said, 'I suppose I'm going to have to walk round with wet knickers all day am I?'

'Here, use this.' I handed her a wadded tissue, which she examined closely.

'You haven't blown your nose in this have you? It's bad enough having knickers full of cum without your snot as well!'

'Charming as ever Jill. No, I haven't used it, you're quite safe.' She undid her trousers again and slipped the tissue pad in to the crotch of her panties. 'There, that should do it. Mop it all up nicely. Right, that's sorted me out for a while, what are we going to do for the rest of the day?'

'Well, I was hoping to go home, now that David and I have solved the factory specifications problem. I have some work at home I have to catch up on.'

Jill pouted. 'I've been away for the best part of a year and all I get is a quickie in a storeroom. I think I deserve a bit more than that Richard Deller.'

"OK, OK. I'll take you out for lunch, how's that?'

'Fine, but a posh restaurant, no take-aways!'

'Deal. How about Marco's, you always liked it there?'

Jill smoothed down the front of her trousers and checked them for any tell-tale signs of copulation. She turned and headed for the door and waited for me to open it and check that the corridor was clear. I ushered her through and turned off the light.

We both used the lift this time, managing to keep our hands off each other for the entire journey up to the third floor.

We did exchange rather juvenile smirks and leers at each other, and at one point, she adjusted the crotch of her trousers rather theatrically. 'I hope that tissue is up to the job, it feels like Niagara Falls down there.'

I smiled sympathetically.

We stopped by David's office and left a message with Jean his secretary, to the effect that we'd be on a long lunch. Jean smiled at us in a way that let us know, that she knew. Jean was a lovely woman, in her early fifties, and I have to confess that on several occasions, she and I had been intimate. But Jill was not aware of it, and I wanted it to stay that way. I wasn't even sure if David himself knew.

I made a quick call on my mobile and made sure that there was a table for us at Marco's.

We strolled to the restaurant and headed for a table towards the back. The owner, Marco himself, greeted us as we got to our table. 'Jill and Richard, how lovely to see you again, it's been simply ages. How was Chicago Jill?'

'Cold and windy, Marco. And no restaurants as good as yours.'

Marco beamed, 'You flatter me. But for that you have the best wine on the house.'

We thanked him for his kind offer and took our seats; the menu hadn't changed much, still as pricey as ever.

We chatted, ordered, ate our delicious food and quaffed the wine. As the vino flowed, I was sorely tempted to tell Jill about Una. But I decided it wasn't the right time, especially after our horny interlude, perhaps never would be the right time.

The conversation with Jill ranged widely but it soon came back to sex, and it was clear that she was keen to know whom I'd been with during her absence.

Our relationship before she had gone to America had become quite serious, not wedding bells or anything even approaching that level, but her divorce had been messy and painful and I had been in the right place at the right time. I had helped her to get through one of the worst periods of her life. She had become very attached, even clingy and it was quite timely that she had been seconded to Chicago when she had. Now it seemed that she was, perhaps, looking to take up where we had left off. An exclusive relationship, where Una had no place. Much as I liked and respected Jill, a serious, monogamous, relationship was not possible. Perhaps the impromptu shag in the basement had been her way of letting me know how she felt.

She steered the conversation around to whom I had been seeing while she was away again. I lied to her. 'No one serious, just the odd tumble here and there, but no one serious, you know just some fun here and there' I realised I was babbling but I hoped Jill wouldn't see it as a sign of deceit.

'So, no one as good as me then. That's a good sign. Where are we going tonight, if you're free that is.'

I knew that I hadn't got anything arranged with Sammy and Una, but I wasn't sure that I should encourage the relationship if Jill really thought that it was going somewhere long-term.

'Err, well, I'm free that's for sure. Where did you have in mind?'

Jill took a large swig of her wine and leaned across the table, her pink silk blouse was unbuttoned and I could see her boobs nestling in a pink bra. She whispered, 'Actually, I don't care where we go, as long as you fuck my brains out properly and not just a quickie in a closet.' She put her wine glass down with a thump to emphasise her point, luckily it was almost empty.

"OK. My place, eight o'clock?'

'Right, it's a date then. Just to show how generous I still am, I'll pay the tab.'

'No Jill. This is my treat. You bring some wine tonight and I'll cook us the meal, agreed?'

'Agreed. What are we having for dinner?'

'If I remember rightly, you are keen on Italian, so a pasta dish, yes?'

Jill grinned. 'Yes Italian will be fine. Do you remember when I cooked tagliatelle for us at my place?'

I had to smile in return; I remembered very well what happened that evening. It wasn't so much the tagliatelle more the Napoleon Brandy afterwards. I had to drive home later but Jill allowed herself to become intoxicated and somewhat free-spirited. We had already had sex, before and after the meal and so I wasn't quite expecting what happened in the private underground garage where I had parked my car.

On the way down in the lift she had been rather amorous, I managed to hold her off and I was lucky not to be in the middle of a quickie shag when we got to the garage. The aversion to travelling in the lift with Jill is well founded. It's not the prospect of the sex, which I'm sure would be wonderful; it's the thought of the horrified onlookers when the doors opened. I still have some standards, not many, but some.

When we got to my car, she draped her arms around my neck and kissed me passionately, much as I had expected her to do when saying goodnight. Then she whispered or rather slurred in my ear, 'Fuck me here Richard, fuck me now.'

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.