The New Neighbours - Cover

The New Neighbours

Copyright© 2011 by Bunty Scott

Chapter 14

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - New neighbours bring sex and excitement.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

The titles rolled by, this woman really knew how to enjoy herself, and how to entertain her husband and many others besides.

I rolled past titles like "Una and Gwen" and "Una and David" and more and more titles, but none made me stop.

The dogging one would be perhaps just a little too hard to watch at the moment. I carried on going past various men's names hoping that this compilation was created over several years, if only to ease my anxiety and possessiveness. I realised that I didn't really want to watch Una fucking another man at all; maybe I wasn't as resilient as I thought I was. Then a title caught my attention, "Una Flashing". I pressed play and sat down with my flagpole ready for action.

The first scene was of Una filmed from the back in a supermarket, echoes of my dream I thought. But the difference was soon to prove startling; Una was dressed in short, black denim skirt and Sammy, I presumed it was Sammy, was following her as she pushed a trolley. When she stopped, she bent over in to the trolley, slowly and deliberately allowing the camera to look straight up her skirt. Her wonderful arse was on show, barely covered by a pair of brief, stretched yellow panties. As the camera lingered under her skirt, Una reached around and pulled the gusset to one side and exposed her pussy. For almost thirty seconds I was able to stare in High Definition at Una's cunt. My cock twitched in appreciation. Then the yellow fabric snapped back in to place and her pussy was gone from view and she moved on, pushing the trolley around the shop. The next scene appeared to be in the shop's café. Una was sitting at a typical café table, with a menu and condiments in view. She was sitting directly opposite and I guessed that Sammy was using his tiny Sony palmcorder. Una was drinking a cup of cappuccino; holding it in both hands and smiling her beguiling smile straight in to the lens. The camera angle slowly lowered and zoomed in on Una's deep, abyss-like cleavage, her enormous heaving bosom filled the screen. Then Una's hand appeared in shot and after a false start, pulled the front of her white top down. Slowly, tantalisingly, the material moved down, no hint of a bra, and exposing more and more of her left tit as it went. Eventually, her nipple popped in to view; it was erect and swollen and it jutted out from the pinkish brown skin around it. Sammy lingered on her nipple as she slowly rubbed it, before moving across to the other breast where, still covered by the white material, her right nipple bulged through proudly.

Sammy zoomed out to take in Una's happy face, her tit covered up once again. She leaned in to the camera and whispered over the top of her cup, 'I'm so horny Sammy, I need to fuck.'

The scene morphed in to one of darkness but the camera quickly compensated for the gloom under the table.

Now all that could be seen, as the image brightened was Una's skirt and thighs. The skirt was pulled up revealing almost all of her legs and a lot of her arse. Her bright yellow panties almost glowed in the half-light. As if by silent cue, her legs parted, fully displaying the crotch of her knickers. Sammy must have been able to see the viewing screen, because he zoomed in just enough to keep the image sharp but also enough to see a close-up of the wet area on Una's panties.

Her hand appeared and her fingers pressed in to the deep cleft in the yellow material. Gently, she rubbed at her cunt through the cotton of her panties. Up and down, her fingers slipping over the wet gusset, her fingers quickened as she began rubbing her clit harder, and more urgently. Then, her fingers slipped under the material and made direct contact with her clit. Now her hand moved faster than ever, rubbing, squeezing and penetrating her cunt.

The camera's sensitive microphone picked up the sound of Una's stifled cries above the table and then there was a slightly louder squeal as she orgasmed. The camera lingered as Una raised her arse and wriggled out of her panties.

The camera moved once again to above the table top and I saw a contented looking Una with her yellow knickers tightly balled in one hand and just in time to see her slip her fingers in to her mouth. She leaned over again, her tits threatening to tumble out, and murmured, 'Not as good as a fuck, but it will have to do for now.' She winked at the camera, and for a brief moment I thought it was only for me.

I replayed the masturbation bit whilst stroking my cock, but decided to see what the rest of the video had to offer, before letting myself cum.

The rest of the video was not disappointing. Sammy seemed to be following Una around with the camera permanently looking up her skirt at her knickerless arse and pussy. There was plenty of bending over, and a few squatting down shots, straight between her legs.

There was a change of scene again; this was a long shot of Una sitting in a communal area, surrounded by other shoppers and people walking past with baskets and trolleys. Una appeared to be reading a magazine but she was sitting with her legs apart and she clearly had no knickers on. Her pussy could be seen by anyone who happened to look in her direction. Several shoppers, both men and women glanced in her direction creating a mixture of smiles, smirks and scornful looks. The camera panned around to a group of three young men nearby who were laughing and nudging each other, they were lapping up the view. Una crossed her legs, slowly and deliberately showing off her full round arse. The three young lads seemed delighted. The way she was holding the magazine, it appeared that she knew that she was being observed. After a few minutes, she stood up, dropped the magazine, apparently accidentally on the floor, and then turned to slowly pick it up.

For a few wonderful seconds, Una's beautiful arse and pussy were on full view. The three lads quietly applauded. Una moved slowly, languorously away; the sexy floorshow, for now, was over.

There was another typically smooth scene change with Sammy apparently standing behind Una on an escalator. The camera was held low and pointed up under her skirt so that her naked arse and pussy were clearly visible. Una shifted her position several times, opening her legs and leaning forwards to provide the best view of her crotch.

Then, somewhat unexpectedly, Una's pretty face filled the screen. They had apparently found some isolated free space in the store for Una to speak without whispering. 'I need to fuck now. Please take me somewhere and fuck me. I need some cock and I need it now!'

There was then a quick cut to a "Customer Toilets" sign and then I found myself looking at the inside of a men's lavatory; urinals, washbasins, hand dryers, mirror and cubicles.

The camera took me in to a cubicle where Una was bent over with her skirt up, no panties and her big arse raised, just ripe for the taking. Sammy's stiff cock appeared in shot, poking out proudly from his trousers, just before it slipped between her plump, coffee coloured arse cheeks and buried itself up to the balls in her pussy. Una let out a gasp loud enough to be heard several stalls away, but that didn't stop her. 'Ohh yes, that's sooo good. Come on, fuck me hard, fuck me really hard.' Sammy had a tough time steadying the camera as he hammered his cock in to Una's wet, needful cunt. For several noisy, vocal minutes, Sammy continued to solidly bang his bent over wife, doggy style.

Smoothly, via a dissolve transition, a firm favourite of Sammy's, I was then treated to a top-half view of them both, as Sammy shagged Una against the toilet wall. She had her back to the partition; her tits were out and in Sammy's hands and her skirt was up around her bulging belly. He was fucking her energetically with evidently no regard for anyone else who might be in the toilets. The camera, I presumed had been placed on top of the cistern; it afforded a clear view of them as they really got stuck in to it. My cock was now firmly in my grip and I stroked it in time with Sammy's urgent humping of his wife.

They kissed passionately as Sammy's arse pumped away; Una's legs were spread wide letting her husband give her pussy an unobstructed pounding. Sammy dropped one had from groping Una's tits and brought it up under her arse; she helpfully raised one leg on to the toilet seat allowing Sammy to slip his finger in to her arsehole. Una groaned with pleasure as Sammy's finger penetrated her arse. 'Ohhh Sammy, yes, up my arse, up my arse. Fuck it, fuck my arse.'

Sammy's cock suddenly withdrew from Una's pussy, just as his finger exited her arse; the long thick shaft was glistening with her juice. It quickly disappeared up Una's open anus, where it pumped in and out. Her hand appeared between their thrusting heaving bodies and she started rubbing at her clit. They were in the throes of frenzied sexual intercourse and the thin partition wall rattled and squeaked as they fucked furiously against it.

'I'm going to cum Sammy, ohhh Sammy, it's cumming UUUHHHHH!' Sammy increased his pace until they climaxed together. The claustrophobic cubicle echoed with their gasps and cries. No one who happened to be in that toilet would have been in any doubt as to what was going on in that particular stall. Sammy withdrew his cock and a glob of drool dripped from Una's well-fucked arse, some of it running down her leg. The scene faded to black. My particular scene faded to white as several spouts of semen gushed from my dick and splattered all over my stomach.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.