The New Neighbours
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2011 by Bunty Scott

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - New neighbours bring sex and excitement.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

Eight o'clock!

Well ten to eight, but close enough. I was excited and nervous at the same time; I had a raging hard-on just thinking about what lay ahead. I gathered up the "intruder kit" and scaled the garden fence in to Sammy and Una's garden.

There were lights on, downstairs and up, but dim table lamps were all that I could see through the glass doors of the conservatory.

I took my time to don the ski mask and gloves and to check that I had the rest of the kit. I flicked on the torch and made my way across the lawn towards the house, the tape, knife and rope stuffed in my pockets.

The conservatory door was closed but unlocked, and so I eased the door open. It was almost completely silent in its

well-greased runners. The glass door to the house was similarly unlocked and sliding it open, I was soon inside their lounge. I took a look around me, feeling slightly ill at ease at the stealthy way I had entered; the mask felt rather uncomfortable too. There were enough lamps on to light the room, and I noticed, without really looking, that Sammy had used the same hiding place for the camera as before, behind the pot plant. I sneaked across the carpet and started to act my role.

I began to pull out drawers and open cupboards and rummage through them. There were one or two items of imitation jewellery purposefully placed for me to shove in my pockets. I made sure though that I was turned to the camera so that I could be seen examining the trinkets before "stealing" them.

I moved around the room poking around and helping myself to the deliberately placed knick-knacks.

Having finished looting the lounge, I moved towards the stairs in the hallway.

That was when I got a shock that almost stopped my heart. Sammy was standing by the kitchen door filming me.

He saw my reaction and just smiled, gave me the thumbs up, and pointed silently up the stairs; to the room where I knew I would find Una.

I crept up the stairs, and as I didn't really need the torch, I placed it on the landing as I reached it. I was vaguely aware that Sammy was standing at the bottom of the stairs filming my every move. There was a door to my right, and it was open with light spilling out. It was the master bedroom. I crept silently along the hallway until I reached the door.

I hesitated; I knew Una would be in the room, but Sammy was still downstairs. If I was to be filmed in the bedroom, then there had to be yet another camera already in there, primed, ready to go or already running. I peered around the open door, I had never been in this room before but I recognised it from the video of Una and Gwen.

The room was large and brightly lit; I guessed it had to be if this was where the main action was going to be filmed.

The king-size bed, immediately to my left, was made up with ivory coloured silk bedding.

Over to the far right of the room was a bay window with the curtains closed. In the bay was a dressing table with a large mirror. Sitting at the table on an ivory silk seat was Una. She had her back to me and she was running a brush, slowly and sensuously through that beautiful long hair. She wasn't naked. She was dressed in pale pink. Her transparent negligee, bra and panties were all the same delicate shade of rose. It took my breath away; I had never seen her looking more lovely or hornier. I stood in the doorway just watching her brush her hair; I could see her reflection in the mirror, and with every stroke of the brush, her magnificent tits quivered in her bra. My erection increased conspicuously. It was then that I spotted another camera; it was just to the left of the mirror looking straight up the bed opposite. I scanned the room further and saw a second camera; this one was placed on a bookshelf and was trained on the bed from the side, at right angles to the first. This looked like the same set-up that Sammy had used when filming Gwen, but these two cameras were in plain sight, no attempt had been made to conceal them.

I realised that I had stood, rather transfixed by Una's beauty, for long enough; I had to get moving. I took the plastic knife from my pocket and held it in front of me as I edged my way in to the room.

I managed to get within less than a metre of Una before she turned around, a look of alarmingly convincing horror on her pretty face. 'Who are you what do you want?'

I was so taken aback at just how frightened she looked that I hesitated. I was sure that Sammy would yell, "cut" from the doorway and admonish me for my poor performance. I struggled to remember my lines. 'Don't make a noise and you won't get hurt.' The words choked in my throat as I said them, how could I possibly even dream of hurting her, but I still waved the knife at her as menacingly as I could. She had turned to face me and I looked upon the vision of beauty and sensuality that was before me. I somehow restrained my imagination and dragged it back to the task at hand.

She was looking up at me with a look of pleading in her eyes, her hairbrush still in her hand. 'What do you want?'

Her vast bosom heaved as she spoke. 'Take anything you want, but please don't hurt me.'

The words from Sammy's script came flooding in to my mind, 'Money and jewels. Give me your cash and valuables.'

Una put the brush down and slowly rose from her seat, her long negligee floated around her and her hair cascaded over her shoulders as she moved. 'OK, OK, you can have anything you want, just please don't hurt me.'

She moved gracefully across the room, and as she got to a bureau, I saw another camera. Sammy seemed to have all the angles covered; this one was on the left hand side of the room on a corner shelf pointing diagonally across the room. Even though none of the cameras were hidden from direct view, they couldn't be seen by each other because of careful placing of ornaments and books. Una bent down to open a drawer, her pale pink knickers, clearly visible through the diaphanous negligee, were stretched taut across her lovely arse. 'I have some money here, five hundred pounds, and some jewellery worth a thousand pounds. Will that do?' She turned and handed me the valuables; I was stunned to see that the money at least, was real. Una sat on the edge of the bed.

I slipped back in to my role. I waved the knife, half-heartedly this time; I really wasn't in the threatening mood, certainly not with my Una. I pocketed the money and jewels. 'Is that all? What about your ring there?' I gestured towards her hand with the knife.

Una did a very good job of sounding desperate. 'Oh please don't take that. It was my mother's. Please don't take it. I'll do anything you want, anything.'

This was where theft part stopped and the sex part began, the part I had been looking forward to for so long.

I fixed Una with my best intimidating look. 'OK lady, you can keep mummy's ring if you ... suck my cock.'

Una visibly recoiled. 'I can't do that, I can't do it.'

'Well then, you'd better say goodbye to the ring. Blow job or ring, it's up to you lady.'

Una did a great job of looking torn between the two options.

I hurried her along, 'Take the ring off, or I'll cut it off.' I waved the knife to underline my intent.

Una buckled under the threat, 'Alright, alright, I'll do it.'

'Do what lady?'

'I'll suck ... your cock.'

'Good decision.' I unzipped my flies and pulled my aching cock out. Una's eyes fixed on my shaft, she almost licked her lips, and I was sure that she wasn't acting now. I eased my cock towards her mouth and she opened it readily.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.