The New Neighbours - Cover

The New Neighbours

Copyright© 2011 by Bunty Scott

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - New neighbours bring sex and excitement.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

There was a muffled cheer as the guy fucking Una's mouth grunted and then suddenly shot his load all over her face. Just for a second, Una's composure slipped and she didn't look too pleased as she wiped the sticky mess out of her eyes. The guy just stood back to allow the next in line to take his place.

There was a brief pause as Sammy handed Una a handkerchief to mop up the semen. There was more murmuring amongst the three men. 'My go now, yeah?'

I heard Sammy speak in English for the first time. 'No I want him next.' This didn't go down well with one of the unseen men. 'Oh come on, I was next.'

Sammy used another close-up just as she finished wiping the rest of the spunk off her face. She licked her lips ready to receive the next cock; it was the black one. It looked larger than ever in close-up and Una's eyes widened when she saw it. She smiled. 'God that's a lovely big cock.' She took it in her fist and was barely able to wrap her fingers around the thick shaft.

Even though her head was moving back and forth as the man at her arse fucked her harder; she managed to get the tip of the cock in to her mouth. She stretched her mouth as wide as she could and the cock slipped in; she choked and began breathing through her nose. Her head was moving faster now as she was being fucked even more aggressively from the rear.

I began to feel sorry for her, there was no way she was enjoying this as much as she pretended.

Mercifully, the black guy had no staying power and came quickly, exploding his semen in to her mouth after less than a minute. Una's already full mouth now had to cope with a load of semen. It was no surprise that she gagged and almost threw up, as the cock was withdrawn. A stream of spunk spilled from her mouth as she gasped for breath.

There was another change of scene and I got the impression that some time had elapsed. Una had apparently been given time to recover and was now back, sitting in the open door of the car. She had her knickers and coat back on; she looked just the same as when she had first arrived, but the tell-tale sign that it wasn't an earlier shot was the visible spunk in her hair.

I thought that that would be it, and that I would have to rewind it to watch it again if I was going to cum myself.

But as always, Una came through for me.

Another cock appeared and Una gripped it in her fist but then rather than suck it, she guided it down to between her heavenly tits. The man had to bend his knees and squat a little but I knew that the sensation he was getting as she plunged his dick in to her cleavage would be amazing. She still had her bra on, but that only helped to squeeze those melon-sized boobs together. The man worked at fucking her tits, groaning as his shaft slid between those soft warm pillows. Una pushed her boobs together. 'You like that, you like fucking my tits?'

'Oh God Sylvie, ohhh God. It's fantastic.'

'Cum then honey, cum on my big brown tits. I love your cock in my tits.'

I watched, jealous as hell, as the man's cock plunged out of sight in to the bottomless chasm of her cleavage.

My own cock responded and twitched before shooting my spunk in to the tissue. Just at the same time, the anonymous man on the screen shot his semen over Una's tits.

I pressed the stop button and the screen went blank. I had taken the edge off the yearning again. Hopefully, I'd be able to hold out until the real thing later on. Eight o'clock seemed like a long way off, but by busying myself; making myself lunch and having another cold shower, the appointed hour finally arrived. I was proud of my little achievement; I had kept Una and her spectacular body out of my mind, well, mostly.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.