The New Neighbours - Cover

The New Neighbours

Copyright© 2011 by Bunty Scott

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - New neighbours bring sex and excitement.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

Saturday seemed like a year away. I considered knocking on Sammy's door and asking to fuck Una, but I prevailed and waited it out. It helped that I had the DVD that Sammy had given me, so I managed to tide myself over by watching Una, Gwen and a few other people I didn't recognise. I assumed that these people were from where they had lived previously.

I also learned a little about Sammy's filming techniques; it was clear that he had several cameras at his disposal. The video of Una and Gwen, for example, had at least two different shooting angles, and knowing that the cameras were pre-concealed, it was unlikely that one camera could have been moved to cover both viewpoints.

The video of Una and Gwen was pretty hot stuff; Una seemed able to please women as easily as she did men.

I fast forwarded through the undressing part and got to the scene where Una was sitting on Gwen's face.

This was where the camera angle changed so that the two women were viewed side on.

Una's chunky thighs were either side of Gwen's face and Una had grabbed a pillow and wedged it under Gwen's head, raising it up so that she could lick at the pussy just inches above her. And to make things easier, Una reached under Gwen's head and raised it further, pushing the woman's face hard against in to her crotch.

Una now turned her head in the direction of the camera and said, 'Ohh that's so nice Gwen. Suck me, suck my pussy. Do you like my pussy Gwen, do you like the taste of my pussy?'

Gwen's response was rather muffled, due to the fact that she had her mouth full of Una's snatch.

Una realised that the camera's microphone, sensitive as it was, would still not pick up Gwen's mumblings. Una prompted her again. 'What did you say Gwen honey?'

This time Gwen turned her head slightly, 'Yes, yes, I love your pussy.'

Una smiled directly down the camera lens. 'Mmm, that's good Gwen, so good. You have a lovely mouth; it feels wonderful on my clit. Make me cum, will you make me cum, please Gwen?'

Gwen turned her head again, 'Ohh yes Una, I want you to cum.'

Whilst watching Una grind her cunt on to Gwen's face, I had my stiff and hard cock in my hand and I was gently stroking myself towards a climax. I fast-forwarded the video again until I saw Una extract herself from the woman under her. She glanced at the camera with a lecherous smile. Dismounting the bed, and leaving a slightly puzzled Gwen propped up on one arm; Una went to a bedside drawer and withdrew a pink strap-on.

Gwen suddenly went from bemused to amazed. 'Oh God, I've never seen one of those, for real I mean, just in videos.'

Una's smile was even more lecherous than before. 'Don't worry Gwenny; you're going to love it. Shall I put it on and fuck you first, or would you like to try it, and fuck me?'

It was obvious from Gwen's expression and hesitant manner that she wasn't comfortable with the lewd language and Una's forthright attitude.

'Er ... perhaps you ought to wear it first Una.'

Una waved the plastic cock back and forth. 'So you want me to fuck you with it first?'

'Er ... yes please.'

Una pulled on the harness and tightened the straps securely, the pink cock waving in front of her belly.

'OK Gwenny, just lie back and open your legs. I'm going to give you such a good fucking. If you are sure that's what you want.'

'Yes please Una, that's what I want.'

Una knelt on the bed and crawled over Gwen's prone body, her massive tits swinging as she moved. Una held herself up with the cock pointing menacingly at Gwen's pussy.

'Put it in Gwen, put it in.' Gwen did as she was told; she reached down between their bodies and gripped the plastic shaft in her hand. Una gently lowered herself down until she was flat on top of Gwen and the cock was guided inside Gwen's waiting cunt.

'Does that feel good Gwenny, does the cock feel good inside you?'

Gwen gasped, partly due to the sensation of the cock penetrating her and partly because she now had Una's full weight upon her slight frame. Una's dark tits bulged outwards on Gwen's pale chest.

'Yes Una, it feels wonderful.'

Una pressed her mouth on to Gwen's and the two women kissed passionately.

Una broke away and said, 'Shall I fuck you now Gwenny, do you want me to fuck you?' Una gave a little wiggle of her hips.

Gwen sighed loudly. 'Ohh yes, yes Una fuck me now, please fuck me now.'

Gwen's inhibitions seemed to have disappeared as her lust had increased; now she was eager for sex.

Una pressed her mouth down hard again on Gwen's, moving her mouth and inserting her tongue. Una began to thrust slowly with her hips. She turned to the camera again; no smile this time, just a look of pure lust on her face.

Gwen raised her legs up as Una drove the cock slowly in and out. 'Ohhh Una, that feels so nice, so nice.'

She ran her hands up and down Una's chubby body, flicking the long plait of hair out of the way before descending to her arse, and then back up again to caress her bulging tits.

Una fucked Gwen steadily for several minutes until abruptly, she rolled them both over. Gwen seemed surprised and also delighted to find herself on top, possibly due to being free of Una's weight. Una grabbed Gwen's arse and moved her up and down, encouraging her to ride the cock. Gwen took the hint and began to hump herself on the shaft, grinding her clit as she moved. Laying on her back as she was, Una's tits slid sideways, and so she pushed them together and upwards so that Gwen's sliding body rubbed at her hard erect nipples.

'That's good Gwenny, fuck my cock, fuck it hard.'

Gwen was now humping hard and fast, her slim pale body moving forcefully over the bulk of the woman under her.

Small sharp gasps escaped her mouth as she impaled herself on the plastic dick.

'Are you cumming Gwenny, are you going to cum?'

As Gwen arched her back upwards and squealed, Una bent her legs and began to thrust upwards in to Gwen's cunt.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.