The New Neighbours
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2011 by Bunty Scott

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - New neighbours bring sex and excitement.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

It wasn't the most comfortable shag I'd ever had, taking my weight on my arms soon made them ache. But the feel of Una's wet cunt gripping my cock, and her magnificent tits jiggling in my face easily made up for the discomfort.

I had been going hard at it for a minute or two, when I heard Sammy's plaintive voice come from behind Una's heaving body.

'My legs have gone numb Una. We will have to stand up.'

Poor Sammy, in the exquisite excitement of banging his wife, I had almost forgotten about him. His suggestion of standing up was most welcome though; I wasn't sure how much longer I could hold myself up. Sammy peered at me over Una's shoulder, his smile had gone. 'Sorry Richard, I need to stand up.'

'No problem Sammy.'

I looked at Una and winked. 'I'll pull it out Una'

'OK Rishy.' She smiled.

I withdrew my still poker-stiff cock and stood up, the ache in my arms beginning to fade almost instantly.

Una, rather awkwardly, lifted herself clear of Sammy's equally stiff dick and stood beside me.

Being gallant, I helped Sammy upright, the two of us men standing beside Una, with our cocks sticking out like flagpoles.

Sammy rubbed his legs, trying to get the circulation back.

With Sammy, suitably ambulatory, he moved across the room to a corner where, unnoticed by me, the seemingly

ever-present video camera stood atop a tripod. There was no give-away red recording light on the front of the camera; Sammy had taped it over to help keep it hidden.

Sammy, the wily fox, had secreted the whole thing behind a tall plant. He pressed the record button, temporarily shutting it down and moved the camera over by the hearth. I felt slightly cheated.

'You don't need to hide the camera Sammy, I'm used to it by now.'

'I only hide it so that we get a more natural performance from people. Some people get a sort of stage fright and become very self-conscious when they know they are being filmed. Don't take it personally Richard. See. I'm putting it right here next us, nearly at floor level. We'll get a much better shot that way.' He collapsed the tripod to its minimum height, positioned the camera and flicked on the recording button.

Una didn't need directing, she knew what Sammy wanted without him saying anything.

She lay down on her side on the large soft rug in front of the hearth, and said, 'Come on boys, come and give me a good fucking.' She smiled encouragingly at Sammy and then at me. Sammy moved quickly and lay down behind her, dragging his trousers down as he moved; he was re-staking his claim to her arse. I quickly dropped down in front of her and began to play with her tits.

Her hand went straight to my cock, gripping it and pulling it toward her crotch. On the other side, Sammy had already positioned himself, and was sliding his dick in to Una's open arsehole. I saw the look on Una's face, her eyes widened as she felt Sammy's rod penetrate her and her face changed to an expression of sheer bliss.

'Oh Sammy. That's nice, that's so nice. Push it up me, push it right up me. Come on Rishy, you fuck me as well.'

I inched towards her, our bodies pressed hard against each other. I felt my cock being guided in to her pussy; it felt wonderfully wet and warm. With my dick all the way inside her, I began to thrust with my hips, again trying to keep in step with Sammy who was now banging away at his wife's arse at a steady pace.

I pressed my mouth against Una's and felt her tongue slide inside; her tits were like two big soft cushions against my chest, her bullet-like nipples bored in to my skin through my shirt. I pumped hard against her, fucking her enthusiastically.

Una tore her mouth away, gasping. 'Rishy, that feels good, so good. Hard, do it hard. I love your cock inside me.'

I was under no illusion; the compliments and encouragement were for the camera and ultimately, for Sammy's benefit.

A soft squelching noise came from between Una's legs and I knew that she was drooling again.

The three of us lay romping on the floor for several minutes, Una kept up the mantra throughout, moaning and groaning in the best porn film tradition. I tried not to look at Sammy, who was busy doing his own thing, but I occasionally caught a glimpse of his face and it was a mask of concentration and joy.

I only had one free hand as I was lying on my left side, my left arm sort of trapped under me. I had to do all my groping and fondling with my right hand. Having played with Una's boobs, my hand came to a natural rest on her thigh, and for no reason I can think of, I tucked my hand in to her stocking top and left it there. I soon began to tire and I was now being carried along by Sammy's frantic humping on the other side of Una's plump but sexy body.

I didn't have to move much; I just lay there and enjoyed the ride.

Eventually, I started to feel the familiar signs of orgasm welling up from deep within my crotch.

'I'm cumming Una, I'm going to cum.'

'Yes Rishy, cum inside me, I want to feel you cum.'

My cock suddenly jerked and I felt the blissful release of semen shooting out of me.

I continued to thrust in to her, spurting every last drop of cum in to her pussy.

My cock softened and slipped out of her; I rolled away to watch Sammy arse-fucking his wife.

Una raised her leg, giving the camera an unrestricted view of her arse being pounded by her husband.

Her hand went straight down to her newly vacated pussy and she began to masturbate herself. Her fingers probed her dribbling cunt, my semen oozing over her hand.

Una was grinding and pawing at her clit frantically as she massaged her pussy towards orgasm.

Sammy now had an arm around his wife and was fondling her tits. Una sounded like she was at tipping point, she began to gasp and pant loudly.

'Sammy, Sammy ... I'm uuhhhh cumming. Harder Sammy, fuck me harder uhhhh.It's cumming. Uhhhh, yes it's UHHHH!

Una twitched and then slowly rolled forward on to her belly, but Sammy was still hammering away and he had to move with her, sliding on to her back without breaking his rhythm.

I got up, zipped my now flaccid, sorry looking member back in to my trousers and idly wandered over to the camera. I twisted the view screen upwards and watched my neighbours humping away. The scene was well composed with virtually all of their bodies in shot; only their feet were not visible.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.