The New Neighbours - Cover

The New Neighbours

Copyright© 2011 by Bunty Scott

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - New neighbours bring sex and excitement.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

I stared intently at the screen, enjoying what was in front of me as well as what was behind me.

I could feel Una's warm breath on my neck as she pressed herself against me. I know what she was hoping to achieve, but I was all shagged out, and she must have suspected that I didn't have any reserves in my tank. Besides, I knew that she preferred to perform "on camera", and the camera was at that moment, connected up to the TV.

However, such musings didn't stop me from enjoying the porn show on the screen.

The video incarnation of Una had manoeuvred the slightly reluctant woman on to the bed. Gwen, now lay flat on her back with her legs hanging off the side of the bed and Una was knelt between them. Her head bobbed up and down as she licked and sucked at Gwen's pussy. Quiet sobs and moans could be heard as Gwen's body gently writhed. Every so often, Una would turn her head to the side and smile at the camera giving me a clear view of Gwen's well licked and rather wet pussy.

Una's fingers slid gently in and out of Gwen's pussy accompanied by her tongue flicking over her clit.

'Does that feel good Gwen?'

'Ohhh yes Una, yes, it feels wonderful.' Una turned once again to the camera, a knowing grin on her face.

'I'm going to make you cum Gwen, do you want me to make you cum?'

'Ohhh yes Una, make me cum please, uhhhh, make me cum.'

Una stood, but still remained bent over to keep her mouth in contact with Gwen's slit. Revealed under her short black linen skirt was a pair of whit lace panties. The pure white of the delicate material against the coffee coloured skin was an exquisite sight.

While keeping her gently probing fingers deep inside Gwen's cunt, Una moved up to the moaning woman's tits, giving them the same careful attention she had given to her clit, moving her mouth from one erect, hard nipple to the other.

Gwen squirmed, her legs twitching and shaking, causing her trousers and knickers to slip to the floor.

Una's hand was now clamped hard on to Gwen's pussy squeezing and pressing the soft pliant flesh underneath.

The writhing, groaning woman was audibly nearing orgasm, her gasps and moans were getting louder, her cries more intense. Her hands were all over Una's hanging tits as her body convulsed with pleasure.

'I'm uhhh cumming Una. Ohhh God it's cumming, uhhhh.'

Gwen's body arched and stiffened and she let out a long low moan. She jolted to a sudden stillness and grabbed Una's hand as if she couldn't bare any more.

'It's cum Una, I've cum.'

Behind me, the flesh and blood Una, reminded me of her presence, as if the smell of her perfume and her tits in my back were not enough.

She began to rub her crotch against my arse, pressing and rubbing herself up against me.

'You like it Rishy? You like watching me fuck Gwen?'

"It's very entertaining Una, you could be a porn star!'

Una laughed in my ear, her scent and her breath on my skin, was slightly intoxicating. She pressed harder with her crotch.

'It's making me horny again Rishy.' Una emphasised her point with another grind of her pussy against my arse.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.