The New Neighbours
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2011 by Bunty Scott

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - New neighbours bring sex and excitement.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

Una shuddered to a halt; suddenly she became calm and quiet. She stood next to me still impaled upon my fingers. Her eyes, once tightly closed as she rode her wave of orgasmic pleasure, now opened and fixed on mine.

'Rishy, that was wonderful. You really know how to please a woman.'

I withdrew my hand from under her T-shirt at the same time as I pulled my fingers from between her legs.

I wiped my slimy fingers on my trousers and stood, not really knowing what to do next.

'You're welcome Una. I enjoyed it myself.'

She gave me that familiar smile and said. 'I want you to enjoy it more Rishy.' She pressed her hand on to the front of my crotch and squeezed my tumultuous erection. Looking me square in the eyes, she unzipped me and pulled out my cock, giving it a few gentle tugs. 'Sit down Rishy, I want to ride your cock.' I obediently sat on the upturned pot with my erection sticking up through my trousers into the cool spring air.

With a practiced flick of her feet, Una kicked her shorts to one side, where they lay in the short grass. If she felt the nip in the air, she didn't show it as she moved towards me with her legs spread. From where I was sitting, her cunt was in line with my face and as she shuffled forward, I inspected the source of such pleasure. She spread her hand across her lower belly and offered her pussy to my face. 'Kiss it for me Rishy.' I obeyed, pressing my mouth in to the soft fuzz of her thick bush. The aroma was overwhelming, the deeply sensual smell of a woman's snatch after she's just cum. I breathed in the smell, it was wonderful, and it filled my senses and hardened my cock even more.

I reached around her and held her big arse in my hands, pulling her cunt hard on to my face. I licked and sucked at her soft protruding clit, she shuddered and held my head tightly in her hands.

'If you do that Rishy, I will cum again. I want to cum on your cock.'

She pulled her hips away and I was left with the lingering smell and taste of her cunt. She came towards me again, squatting as she moved, and lowering her crotch on to my waiting cock. She reached down and held my dick in place as she sat on me, taking my shaft deep inside her. She sat on my lap facing me, her hands on my shoulders and her melon-sized tits almost in my face. She bent her head down slightly to plant her mouth on mine and and to slide her tongue inside.

As she pressed our mouths together, I reached up under her T-shirt and grasped her tits with both hands. Una began moving, her hips sliding on my lap, pressing down with her crotch. Her mouth was hard on mine as she breathed through her nose. She ground her pussy down harder, thrusting her hips back and forth. She pulled her mouth away to let out a small cry, 'Uhhh, uhhh yes, yes.' I could feel my cock being squeezed inside her as her cunt muscles gripped my shaft. She was working hard, her arse going back and forth in a rapid movement, grinding her cunt and clit down harder and faster. More cries and little squeals escaped from her open mouth. Her head was tipped back and she was breathing hard. I pushed up her T-shirt and exposed her tits to the cool air; she was almost naked and yet showed no signs of being cold.

I held her tits in my hands and took a large hard erect nipple in to my mouth.

'Oh yes, yes. Suck them, suck my tits' I moved my mouth from one huge nipple to the other, sucking and flicking my tongue over them. Una's movements became more vigorous, more urgent as she humped my cock, her arse moving furiously to and fro.

My cock was deep inside her as she impaled herself eagerly on my dick, I could feel myself cumming. The sensations of her tits in my face, the feel of her furiously bouncing cunt on my cock combined to bring me almost to climax. Una's cries were getting louder, I felt sure the neighbours would hear. 'Ohhh Rishy. I'm cumming again, it's cumming. Uhhhh.'

My own orgasm was close behind, my cock started to jerk and spasm inside her. 'I'm cumming Una, '

'Yes, uhhh yes. Cum inside me, uhhhh, inside me.' There was a squelching sound, barely audible over Una's moans and I could feel more juice oozing down my cock.

I had reached the point of no return, I could feel myself cumming. My cock twitched and jerked as I pumped my semen deep in to Una's pussy. Jet after jet of warm spunk spurted from my cock, flooding the insides of Una's tightening cunt.

'I can feel it ... Rishy.I can feel your cum ... in me. Uhh, I'm cumming now ... cumming.'

Una let out a long low moan and collapsed, exhausted against me. She was panting, her head was on my shoulder, sucking in the cool air. Her tits were heaving against my chest as she got her breath back. As I waited for her to regain her composure, I allowed my hands to wander over her body. Across her back, I could feel the indentations of her bra straps. With tits as heavy as hers, the straps must really cut in to her soft skin. Descending to her arse, I felt the soft downy hair at the top of her crack. It was damp with sweat. I moved my hands round to her thick thighs; the skin was amazingly soft and smooth. Then up to her glorious boobs again, heavy and soft in my hands. There was more sweat under each one, an indication of just how much effort Una put in to shagging. I ran my hands down over her bulging belly; there were two folds of flesh because of her hunched posture as she straddled me. Then I encountered her bush, no longer was it soft and velvety. It was now wet and matted with a mixture of my saliva and her pussy juice.

Una's breathing rate slowly returned to normal and she lifted her head and looked at me.

'That was so nice Rishy. You made me cum twice. Was your cum good?'

'God yes Una, it was fantastic. I'm afraid I'm going soft now, it's about to fall out.'

Una raised herself up and as she did so, a large blob of goo fell from her pussy, straight on to my trouser leg.

'Sorry Rishy, I can wash your trousers.' She moved over to the grass to retrieve her shorts, her sandals had also fallen off during the energetic fucking.

'No need Una, it'll wipe off easily enough. It's a pity Sammy wasn't here to see this, he'd have loved it.'

Una wriggled in to her very tight shorts, slipped on her sandals, and fixed me with a devilish smile.

'Don't worry, he'll see it.' Una moved to the large rhododendron bush immediately to our right. I didn't know what she meant until she reached in among the branches and lifted out a camera on a tripod.

She pressed a button on it and said, 'See, we were on camera all the time.'

I was surprised and a little shocked to be caught out this way but as I had already willingly "starred" in one of their productions, I couldn't complain. 'When did you turn it on, I didn't see you go near the flowers?'

Una smiled and pulled a tiny remote control from the pocket of her shorts.

'Easy, I just press this little button, see? I'm getting cold now, let's go inside and have some tea.'

I put my flaccid dick back in my trousers and followed Una and her camera back in to the house.

Once inside, Una put the kettle on and said, 'I'll get that stain off your trousers?'

She dampened a cloth and rubbed at the whitish mark on my trouser leg.

'I'm sorry about this Rishy, I do make such a mess don't I, I get so wet, I'm always soaking my panties. So I have to wear liners, otherwise I would have to change them ten times a day.'

I smiled as she rubbed at the stain, it was fading to nothing. 'You didn't have a liner in your shorts, will you have to change them?'

Una stopped rubbing my trousers and looked down at her shorts. She unzipped them again and examined the crotch. There was a large dark stain. Una giggled, 'I'll save it for Sammy, he likes to smell my knickers after I've been fucking.'

She pulled her shorts up again. It occurred to me, not for the first time, that this was a very strange couple.

'Would you like to see us on the TV, I can put the camera on it?'

Una connected the camera via an HDMI cable to the back of the 42-inch Samsung TV. She started the camera and pressed a button on the TV remote.

Una appeared in full HD on the screen, somehow she looked lovelier, even hornier than in real life, it that was possible.

I could then see just when she activated the camera, which she'd clearly positioned there before she knocked on my door.

It was just after I had set down the first plant pot. I could be heard struggling with the second pot in the background and Una was putting the control in her pocket just before she unzipped her shorts and sat down.

The siting of the camera was perfect, we were both in shot and our antics were clearly caught on film, or rather SD card.

Watching it all over again was surprisingly arousing. It was like seeing two other people in a porn film. Una looked fantastic as I masturbated her to orgasm and despite being rather plump, she had a great body for porn, her tits alone made for stimulating viewing.

I was getting aroused watching these two people, one of whom was I, fucking in the garden. This great looking woman was now straddling this lucky man, her huge tits bouncing up and down. An unexpected erection began to grow in my crotch.

Una was sitting next to me and feel of her warm soft body and the knowledge that she was almost naked apart from a pair of skimpy shorts and a T-shirt, made my cock swell even more.

Una glanced down at my groin. I thought that she'd noticed the large and growing bulge.

'Your trousers Rishy, they are still wet. Take them off and I'll put an iron on them to dry them.

I tried to refuse, but she insisted, so rather coyly, I removed them whilst standing behind the sofa, hiding the erection now causing a tent in my boxer shorts. Una took my trousers over to the ironing board and turned the iron on. The iron wasn't the only thing she turned on.

My dick was straining at the leash and it didn't help to watch Una running the iron over my trousers as her tits swayed and moved under her T-shirt. I thought, momentarily, of excusing myself and going to the toilet and then masturbate myself to some relief. But that would be a waste of a good hard-on. Instead, I approached Una, and when she looked at me, I pointed to my bulging boxers.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.