The Most Wonderful Mistake

by Wayne Gibbous

Copyright© 2011 by Wayne Gibbous

Romantic Sex Story: I'd just moved in my freshman dorm room when my new roommate introduced herself. This guy couldn't have been happier.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   White Male   Oriental Female   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   .

Chapter 1

I had finally gotten to college. While growing up, my favorite television show was "How It's Made," a program that takes you through all the stages and steps required to manufacture a familiar, everyday product, all the way from a toothbrush to a grand piano.

The complex machines used to make these products fascinated me and I knew that I wanted more than anything to become a mechanical engineer so I could think up and build those kinds of machines. So, I studied math and science with particular emphasis and picked out a university that was highly recommended for mechanical engineering.

It wasn't a technical or engineering school like Cornell or Georgia Tech but was well-rounded university with a very good engineering department.

So, I was there, just moved in to my dorm room, mostly unpacked and settled into my half of the space when I heard a key enter the lock and the door open.

Standing there was a girl, a Chinese girl, looking a bit puzzled at me.

"Um, Room 304, West Dorm, right?"

"Yeah, 304," I answered as I stood up.

She was fairly tall, about five-six, and very pretty with long, shiny, jet-black hair almost to her waist.

"Is this your room?" she asked.

"Yes, I've got the Assignment sheet right here, yes, 304, West Dorm."

"Mine says the same thing. It must be my name," she said, laughing.

I looked at the sheet which read, Huan Feng. I looked at my own sheet and the same name, Huan Feng, was listed as my roommate.

"See that is me, Huan Feng, Huan is also a boy's name. They must have thought I was a guy."

"Well, we could go over to the Admin Building and get it changed, I'll go with you," I offered, after all, she was a very pretty girl and seemed so nice. She agreed and we set off for the Administration Office and, when we got there, it was closed.

So, I took the opportunity to get to know this lovely and, to me, somewhat exotic, creature by inviting her to join me in a coffee.

As we sat, she said, "I guess, if you don't mind, I could stay the night in your room and try to sort this out tomorrow. It is a coed dorm so there should be plenty of facilities for both."

"Actually, it's the newest dorm building and each room has its own bathroom so there's no running down the hall like I figured there might be," I told her. "It's fine with me if you want to stay, after all, you are the one listed on my roommate assignment sheet."

"Well, that's good, I can try to sort it all out tomorrow. So, what's your major or have you declared one yet?" she asked.

I was enthralled by her looks. Her skin was smooth and flawless, her lips small and perfectly-formed, the thing that most surprised me was her boobs, many of the Asian-descent girls I had seen were slender and small-breasted. But, Huan was pretty-nicely built.

"Yeah, I'm in mechanical engineering, you know, a technical field. How about you?" I asked, thinking that maybe she was a psychology major or maybe business.

"Chemical engineering. I really liked chemistry in high school and I have an uncle who is an engineer in a plastics plant and I've talked with him a lot about it as a career. So, we're both in engineering. We may be different sexes but we do have things in common, it seems."

Well, I really misjudged her on her major, she was likely to be rather smarter that I was and probably got better grades. And, she was beautiful on top of it all.

We talked for a while, then walked around the campus and had something to eat.

She was really nice and, well, kind of sexy, I know that's maybe more my own hopeful feelings but her sparkly eyes and pretty smile convinced me that roommates or not, I wanted to know Huan Feng even better.

When we got back to the room, she put some of her things away, then said she was going to shower. I told her that I would go take a walk and give her some privacy to which she said somewhat jokingly that if I promised I wouldn't try to peek, she would trust me to be a gentleman.

So, I settled in on my bed and began to read a book.

After about twenty minutes, the bathroom door opened and I heard a hairdryer running as the warm, moist air came out into the room carrying a lovely, soft fragrance with it. Hmm, it's nice to have a girl roommate, I thought.

Then, she stepped out and I suddenly knew how wonderful it was to have a girl roommate as she stood there with a towel wrapped around her. At the top of the towel was her generous cleavage, below it were her lovely long and tapering legs ending in her dainty feet.

She couldn't have missed my drinking in the lovely young woman standing in front of me as she said, "Michael, haven't you ever seen a girl before?"

"Not such a beautiful Chinese girl standing in my room naked, wrapped in a towel," I answered.

"So, you like Chinese girls, Michael?"

"Yes, very much so."

"And have you ever had a Chinese girlfriend?"

"No, but I hope to," I told her as she stood there so sexily before me.

"So, do you like what you're seeing, Michael?" she asked fetchingly.

"I like very much what I'm seeing, Huan, very much."

"Would you like to see more?"

I really couldn't think of any other way she might have meant that, she was asking me if I wanted to see her naked. This is my luckiest day ever, I thought as I nodded my head up and down.

Her hands took the edge of the towel and opened it as she held it wide, smiling at me.

All I could say was, "Wow!" but the vision in front of me was stunning. Her body was perfect, slender neck, lovely shoulders, breasts that I now know fill a C-cup to capacity, each full and firm and spherical and crowned with small, dark-red nipples, Her waist was narrow, stomach flat and below her abdomen at the intersection of her legs, a vee of dark black curls and below, her lovely, long legs.

"You're incredible, Huan, just beautiful."

"Thank you, Michael. That is very sweet. Now may I see you?" she asked with a captivating grin.

"Um, sure," I managed to get out as I stood and began taking my clothes off.

Then, I pulled my briefs to the floor and stood there. Of course, being a healthy male in the presence of a stunning naked female, I was quite erect and was pointing to a spot on the opposite wall above her head.

A smile widened across her face as she asked softly, "May I touch it, Michael?" and I nodded as she stepped toward me.

I looked down as I watched her fingers wrap around my dick giving it a slight squeeze, then moving her hand back and forth. Then, she let go and moved her hand under to softly feel my balls.

"You feel very nice, Michael, I'm happy we got put together."

"Could I touch you? Feel you, Huan?"

She nodded and I reached out to her breasts, they were so firm and solid and her nipples were really hard when I rolled them in between my fingertips as she smiled at me.

I dropped a hand down onto her abdomen and she spread her stance as I folded my hand right under her and rubbed in her wetness along her pussy lips. As I was running my hand up under her, she leaned to me and kissed me softly on the lips, just opening her mouth slightly and slipping the tip of her tongue into my mouth.

I put my arms around her and pulled her to me, our wonderfully naked bodies now together as her hand snaked between us to grip me.

She pulled her head back and softly said, "Here," as she pulled the covers back on her bed and got in pulling me behind her. I began kissing her neck, then shoulders and on to those luscious breasts which were standing perfectly up, not a hint of softness, just two full peaks of pure pleasure as I kissed each nipple, then started sucking them.

Her hand was on my cock moving back and forth.

It was incredible, I thought. Of all the mix-ups that could have happened, of all the girls it could have been, but, no, it was a beautiful, sexy Chinese girl who ended up in my room and now was naked in my arms.

As much as I loved her boobs, I also knew the joys of kissing and tonguing a girl's pussy. It was Brenda Bowley that first held my head down between her legs for me to feast passionately on her giving her the first orgasm I'd ever given another person. The first of hundreds, it became one of my favorite things. And my nose buried in her fur was a new experience which I found very arousing.

"Mmm, oh, Michael, that's so wonderful, mmm," as she pulled my legs around up over her so she could suck me. Her mouth was warm and soft, her sucking was heavenly. We pleasured each other wonderfully until she moved her mouth and said, "Oh, I can't go on, I want you inside me, Michael, I don't want to wait any longer," and I turned around as she spread open, leaned down and kissed her, my face wet with her juices as she gripped my cock and led it to her as she raised and widened her knees.

We both shoved at the same time as I went about half way inside her.

"Mmm, oh, that's what I want, mmm, do I feel good to you?" she asked as I was going back and forth.

"You feel exquisite, Huan, so nice, tight, oh, I'm gonna ... oh, are you on the pill? I should have asked."

"Yes, Michael, go ahead and cum. I would like for you to cum in me, I want your cum inside me when I sleep tonight," she whispered as she brought her legs up around my back, pulling me hard into her and she shook her hips back and forth.

There was no way I could hold off cumming with such a ravishing goddess under me.

"Mmm, yes, yes, mmm, oh, faster, mmm, oooh, so good, yes, oh, Michael, oh, OH, OH, AYYE, AYYE, EEEH, EEEH, UHHN, UHHN, uh, mmm, mmm," she groaned and trembled under me as I raised up and pushed hard.

"Oh, OH, OH, UHH, UUH, uh, uh, mmm, oh, oh, mmm," I moaned as I dropped down kissing her as I continued moving in and out of her.

"That was wonderful, Michael, I'm so happy they sent me to your room. Maybe I could just stay and we not tell them?"

"I'd love it. Do you think they might find out?" I asked as I slowly kissed along her collarbone.

She was still moving under me as she answered, "I don't think so, I sure won't tell them. We can stay just like this."

It was hard to believe that this beautiful young woman, only hours after meeting me, was underneath me as my dick went back and forth in and out of her stunning body. Not just that, she wanted now for us to live together as we began our college lives.

We had sex two more times that first night we were together. The next day I put my mechanical engineering skill to work when I went out and bought a couple of C-clamps to fasten our bedframes together so we now had a double bed for us to sleep in and to greater enjoy our time together.

Classes were to start the following Monday which left us all of Friday and the weekend to get to know each other and we spent almost all of it naked together; we got to know each other very, very well.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.