The Embezzler - Cover

The Embezzler

Copyright© 2011 by peterbeater

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - When your girlfriend's father is an embezzler and goes to jail, there are certain opportunities that can't be ignored

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Coercion   Mother   Son   Daughter   MaleDom   Spanking   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow  

Looking back, Peter had to admit that the most frightening words in the world are, "Are you going to take me to the prom?' It started with Martha, of all people, he went over to her apartment to spend a leisurely Saturday afternoon and was knocked for a loop when she opened the door. She was in bluejeans and pigtails, that plus a gingham shirt knotted under her boobs, completed the look. Looking at her, his first thought was he was back at school.

"Wow, what's this, are we playing schoolgirl and the rapist today?"

"No. we could though, if you like; what I wanted to do was talk to you about your prom, I never got to go to one and I thought it would be a kick if you took me as your date."

Peter who had no trouble about getting laid was about to find out what girl trouble was all about. The sex was easy, the relationships were hard. He had just assumed that he and Tammy were going to the prom and we all know what happens when we assume.

Peter was able to temporarily cover his panic by asking for a glass of water. While Marty was getting it he quickly reviewed, he owed Marty, she got him his mother, Maureen and her daughter. In addition she had done it voluntarily, he had no real hold over her, sure, he had got her, her promotion, but there was no doubt in his mind that she would have got there on her own, it just would have taken longer.

As Marty returned with the glass he realized that Tammy and her mother couldn't get too pissed at him if they still expect to live in what was now his apartment. As he took the glass, "question, do I have to pay for the prom dress?"

"No, wise guy, you get stuck for the limo and the corsage, maybe a coke and burger after the prom!"

"Oh, I think we'll do a little better than burger town!"

Marty grabbed and hugged him. "If you can think of anything we haven't done, this is your night! I'm open to any suggestion, any hole, any place, I can't believe it, I'm so excited about going to the prom, feel me, I'm wet!"

45 minutes later when Peter finally got to sip from his glass of water. Marty explained how in high school her date actually came down with the flu and could barely walk the day of the prom, while in college she and her boyfriend had a big fight two days before the big dance. it was Marty who addressed the 800 pound gorilla in the room. "What are you going to tell Tammy?"

"I'm going to tell her I'm going to the prom with you."

"Oh no, come on, she's a young girl, she has to go! You've got to find her a date!" He started to protest. "No, sweetie, sure you can do anything you want, but by now you know if they're happy, you're usually happier!"

As usual when Marty had a hand on his dick, he saw her side of things, especially when she made her bullet points with kisses on said dick. The next day he was talking to John and asking him to take Tammy to the dance for him. When he asked about a date for Jane they both agreed on Jim, a nice, but sort of clueless about girls, kind of classmate. When they approached him and stressed that everything was paid for; all he had to do was rent a tux and ask Jane. Peter had to guarantee a yes from Jane to convince Jim. They left Jim with instructions to ask Jane tomorrow as they had plans for tonight.

He talked to Tammy in school and had her bring Jane home with her after school. The girls hit the door and were starting to strip when they spotted John. But since Maureen was sitting in the living room topless talking to the two boys, they knew he had to be OK. John may have been OK but they were still young and weren't going to take off anything until they knew the story.

It took a while for the story to sink in, Tammy couldn't believe she was second in line, Jane thought John was her date and went 'yuck' when she was told Jim was going to be her date. Maureen sat there remembering her teenage heartbreaks and was sad for everybody but Peter. Peter calmed everybody when he outlined his program for the prom; the limo, the after prom meal at one of the more expensive restaurants and a final at home party at his apartment with the moms as a welcoming party. The clincher was when he asked Jane and Tammy if they would take Marty to buy prom dresses for all three, when that ended with a stern warning "No more than 700.00 each on the dresses and shoes! Anything over that, comes out of your own pocket!"

... cunts ... money ... spread for anyone ... cunts...

... that's ... what ... I like... ]]

They ended their conference with John doing Tammy, Peter on top of Jane and Maureen batting cleanup on all of them! Peter watched John to see how he reacted to this kind of free style fucking, it didn't take five minutes to see that he and John both shared a liking for older women more than teenagers.

As they were riding down in the elevator, John popped the big question. "Do you think, would you help, think I could do my mom?

"Buddy, I think everybody can do everybody else, you just have to work at it. Now if you wanted to share that, I could get my mom to help. But you got to understand, you've got to bring some trade goods to the table. You're a big help to me with Molly and now with Tammy, but you're going to have to start carrying your share of the weight. We'll work on your mom after the prom, OK?"

... some of that ... fuck yes...

... dog fashion ... with the pearls ... ohhh fuck...

It worked out that prom shopping was set up for next Saturday. Marty laughed when she told him, "I'm getting the full Monty on the prom thing! Been on the phone with the two of them, at least four times, spent almost an hour with that Jane last night! It's a lot of fun! I talked to their moms, we're having a pajama party, except there won't be any PJ's on Friday night. Now I know you want them to be better cocksuckers, should I start loosening their asses for you? I thought I'd show them that fluttering diaphragm, I know you like that. I think after the prom, you're going to be impressed with what they've learned!"

He spent the week before the prom fucking his mom, Molly and Bridget. All three girls refused to show him the dresses he'd paid for. In addition, Marty didn't want him to see her new hairdo. Jane and Tammy had scheduled beauty appointments Sat. morning. When he voiced his irritation while in bed with his mom and Molly, they just laughed at him. The consensus was, "let the girls have fun." Since he was still having fun with the others, a temporary defection by three wasn't all that painful. Friday evening he went with his mother to the restaurant where their after dance supper was scheduled. His mother pulled the Maitre'D aside and gave him $200. as she explained that her son and his friends were going to be in tomorrow after their dance and she expected them to get one bottle, one only, of Krug before dinner. A private dinning room was quickly arranged.

Saturday of the big dance was a beautiful day. Peter was surprised to find himself excited about his 'date'. The limo was on time at 7 PM. He gave the driver the addresses and order of pickup. The first big surprise of the evening was Jim. He looked like he lived in tuxes. It turned out that he was an accomplished trumpeter and had been playing in junior symphony orchestras since he was ten years old.

The first girl to be picked up was Marty. When she opened the door, one look at Peter's face and she knew she had achieved the look she was looking for. To say Peter was stunned might have been an understatement. Her hair had been cut in a semi page boy and changed her whole look. She had applied just a touch of makeup around her eyes and some light toned lipstick her face could have belonged to any of the 100,000 best looking teenagers in the USA. She had chosen a peach colored prom dress with just a hint of cleavage but all of it's efforts were put into accentuating the rest of her figure.

... how ... old ... not ... like this ... wow...

After two swallows, Peter managed to say, "Wow, you really look super. I never ... Wow!, Un ... er ... here's your corsage," as he handed her the plastic box, he realized his mother knew what Marty would be wearing as the Orchid she had had him buy was a perfect color to contrast with the dress.

"I'm glad you like the dress!" she said smiling, "Now how about pinning this corsage on me?' With Marty holding the flower he had a few fingers inside the top of her dress as he stabbed him self twice while pinning her. Even with a hand on one of her boobs he was still in awe of her new teenybopper look.

In the elevator he turned to her, "I don't want to go anywhere, I want to stay home with my new girlfriend!"

Marty smiled and kissed him, you take this girl to the dance and not only will I show you a real good time after the dance but I will make your prick permanently rigid when I tell you about my night with Jane and Tammy. I'll bet the next time she sucks your dick, you'll call me to thank me in mid BJ!"

The other two girls looked very nice but Peter had been overwhelmed by his first view of Marty and hardly noticed. The six of them had a table to themselves and they actually had a great time at the dance. Peter had recovered enough from his first view of Marty to smile at the idea that with the exception of Jim, 5 of the 6 at this table did a lot of sex. Probably more than the rest of the school combined.

As Peter danced with each of the girls they both told him what a great time they had had with Marty and that they wanted to get to know her better, Or as Tammy said, "No, not better, I know her real good, I just want to see her more often." When the girls invited Marty to go powder her nose with them, she almost glowed!

While they were gone, Jim confided that he was surprised that Jane had to be fixed up, "Boy, she's nice, I feel like a jerk, I mean, I've seen her all the time at school and just thought she was so skinny, I never saw how pretty she was or how nice." When the girls came back Tammy and Jane were laughing and Marty had a slight blush. When Peter asked what was going on, both Tam and Jane were interrupting each other to tell the story. It seemed one of the better known bitchy broads among the seniors made some catty remark about Marty being a hired date for that 'Peter". Jane broke in to say, "I was..." and Tammy spoke over her, "Marty destroyed her and made your rep! She told the girl she was going to the U of C and she was hooked on the size of your dick! There had to be 6 other girls who heard her! It was wonderful!"

The dance was a huge success, and would have been even without Marty's plug. If he had been looking, Peter would have seen that Marty's remark was circulating around the dance floor. There were whispers, from girl to girl and then a look at his table.

On the ride from prom to dinner the back of the limo was filled with kissing, Marty started it. "Damn, I've been waiting all evening!"

She assaulted his tonsils, soon John was kissing Tammy. Over Marty's shoulder, Peter saw Tammy looking to see if it was OK for her to kiss John, he winked his agreement and Tammy started to get down to work. Soon Jim and Jane were hard at it. When they arrived at the restaurant, there were one or two couples from the dance at back tables. Peter smiled as he saw them looking as the Maitre'D escorted them to their private dining room. As soon as they were seated, the girls excused themselves to get their makeup back in place, and as Tammy said, "Damn dress, I've got to reseat my boobs, that John's a fast worker, but, you know he's sort of nice?"

Jane asked Marty, "Could you ask Peter, can Jim come back with us. After dinner?"

After Marty relayed Jane's request, Peter pulled Jim aside, "Jane wants to know if you want to come back to my place with us? Before you answer, I want you to know we're planning a sort of orgy. There'll be some older women there and we're going to do some swapping. This is going to be a sex thing, if you think you're like in love with Jane, this may not be a good thing for you because there will be a lot of moving around. You must understand, lots of sex, but I promise you that if you talk, if I hear a word; you ain't playing trumpet ever again, be sure now!"

Who can say no?

When the champagne was served, Marty made a toast, "To the best lover in the room."

Everyone applauded and Peter said "Thank You"

Marty responded, "Whoa there sailor, I never said which sex!" A, lot more laughter and there was some talk of a fuck off, when they got home.

This was the first time Peter had ever seen a superior waiter in action. They were seemingly alone, but no water glass was empty, dishes seemed to be removed as if by magic. The waiter and the Maitre'D prepared a flaming strawberry ice cream dessert, table side for them, and somehow did it without interfering with their table talk. It was a pleasure to leave a 25 percent tip!

Their waiter escorted them to the limo and held the door for them! "Marty asked, "Do you think you might have over tipped, I've never had that happen, anywhere!"

"Aah, how many proms do you get to go to?" She almost squeezed his arm off.

When he opened the door to the apartment, the hallway was lined with kneeling naked ladies; all with collars and leashes, there were the three moms, Janet, Maureen and his mom, plus Molly, and Bridget. His mother spoke, Since proms are special, we decided that tonight is all for the kids, (Marty grinned and blushed) As long as we have our collars and leashes on, we will not say no tonight.

At this stage of his short career as a serial fucker, it took a lot to impress Peter but five women, totally naked, walking towards six teenagers holding their leashes out to whoever wanted them was quite a sight. Peter had planned on stepping back, since he could get any of them, any time but it was too much. He stepped forward and grabbed his mother's lead. His mother almost simpered she was so pleased that her son had picked her first out of the herd. "Jim, I want you to meet my mother, since you're the new kid on the block, I'd like you to meet one of the better cocksuckers in Christendom. Mom, you take real good care of Jim here and then come back and tell me" When he handed Jim his mother's leash, it was all Peter could do to not laugh out loud. Jim couldn't take his eyes off the tits and pussy in front of him, but then he had to look at Peter as if to ask, are you sure? "Don't forget, Jane's your date, my mom will do what you tell her; don't let her neglect Jane." He handed Janet's leash to John, "Here, this is Jane's mom, like I told Jim, don't forget your date.

He and Marty were sitting in the couch, well actually they were almost falling off the couch, their asses were right on the edge of the cushions. As Molly and Bridget took turns on them Peter realized he could barely tell the difference from one girl to the other as far as their mouth and lips were concerned. Over the months he had told each one how he liked his dick sucked. Once told they all tried to please him. As somebody was softly caressing his balls he realized he had to find a way for them to use some initiative.

Opening his eyes there was Maureen without anyone to play with. "Maur, why don't you get these two off, as soon as you do, go join Janet so the three of you can totally fuck with Jim's mind.

Peter was a little surprised at himself. He was naked, kissing a lady 10 years older than himself while two ladies at least 20 years older than he was worked over his dick and his date, s pussy. Right before their eyes, as if the sight of two women going down on them wasn't enough; Maureen was busy finger fucking both of the sucking duo. It was a hell of an erotic sight, yet he and Marty were kissing as if they had all night. Their kisses seemed to be an acknowledgment that they had eternity spread before them. Oh his dick was hard, he was horny, but as usual, with Marty he wanted it to last rather than cum right away. With anyone else, his mother and Tammy included, the only reason he ever tried to delay his cum was to fuck somebody around. His usual way with the rest of his girls was to take his pleasure now, it was their job to be sure they got off. With Marty, the anticipation was almost as good as the destination.

... shit ... am ... I ... I am ... IN LOVE!...

With that revelation, he grabbed Marty and lifted her, sending his three other acolytes sprawling. As he carried Marty to the master bedroom he was followed by three grinning women. Maureen was the one brave enough to ask. "Peter could you do Martha either dog fashion or in the ass so we could help do her, please?" Marty grinned up at him and mouthed, 'ass'.

As he dropped Marty on the bed, "Maur, tongue that asshole and lube her up. Molly get in there and drill for oil in that pussy. Bridg, tits and lips; this is Marty's first prom, let's make it one she remembers. When he came back from the bathroom, Marty had lost it already. She would have been yelling. 'No More' except for the tongue in her throat. Maur had her arms locked around Martha's thighs but Marty's feet were beating a tattoo on the mattress as she came again from her clit being machine gunned by Molly's fingers. Bridget broke from Marty's face to help lube Peter's dick. As Maur grabbed his dick and centered it on Martha's asshole

... they love ... it ... me ... one house,,, all

;;;save ... on clothes...

He couldn't help it, he laughed out loud as his dick slid into Martha. By now, everybody was used to having a dick in her ass. The only exceptions were the two young girls, and they were looking forward to getting their ass's breached! The first few strokes were always slow Peter felt he got a better fuck if he let the girls get used to his dick before he sped up. Once when angry, to make a point, he had dry fucked his mother's ass. Everybody was unhappy afterwards. His dick and her ass were both raw afterwards. His mother, being a mother, was sorry to see his cock all red and raw, even as she needed Preparation H to sooth her ass. Since then, plenty of lube and a slow start. Better than causing pain was towering over a woman with his cock buried in their ass. When he could make them cum from an ass fuck he knew he owned them! The neat thing was that an ass fuck was alien, no way reproductive, it forced his partners to accept they were meat for his cock. A woman who cums on an ass fuck has to admit what she is, That plus a cum facial, not cumming on their faces but making them keep a load in their mouth while he dipped a finger and painted them with cum from their receptacle of a mouth, after that, they were broken, they knew in their souls that they were his, his to do with as he liked.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.