The Embezzler - Cover

The Embezzler

Copyright© 2011 by peterbeater

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - When your girlfriend's father is an embezzler and goes to jail, there are certain opportunities that can't be ignored

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Coercion   Mother   Son   Daughter   MaleDom   Spanking   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow  

"Peter, I've got to ask you something." When he nodded yes, Maur continued, "I told you how my sister stopped talking to me when that prick embezzled her money too. Well she came over here yesterday. She's being evicted, they repo'ed her condo. She wants to move in here! She thought I still owned the place, well I told her we were renters and I'd have to check with the landlord. So, I guess that's what I'm doing." Maureen wasn't really looking at him as she was in one of her favorite positions, laying over his lap, head on a pillow while he idly played with her ass, they often spent afternoons with the TV on while he would fondle and sometime finger fuck her ass. It was something Maur tried to keep from her daughter, her love of having her ass rubbed, squeezed, spanked and having a finger deep in her asshole was one of the very few things she was really embarrassed about. It wasn't so much the sex as it was the embarrassment over her helpless need for the attention to her ass and the feeling that somehow she was a little girl again, fresh out of the bath and playing with daddy. That was something she would never tell anybody. Peter reached a hand up to her mouth and as part of their ritual she sucked two fingers into her mouth and licked them lavishly. As he eased those fingers into her ass, he asked, "Well, first, do you want your sister here? Two, you know if she moves in, you'll have to share me, right?" By now the fingers were as deep as they could go and Maur was enjoying the sense of fullness it brought to her. "Three, before you answer, are you going to like sucking your sister's pussy? Because if she moves in, she's going to share in paying the rent the same as you and Tammy do. And I mean the full load, the parties, the extra guys and gals. How you going to feel watching me finger her ass? And most important, is she good looking enough to make me interested? How old is she?" and with that he curled his fingers inside her and she started to feel her hunger rising.

Swallowing a few times and trying to hold down her arousal, she knew Peter loved to fuck with her when ever she tried to have a conversation with him. She's be trying to talk about something important and pretty soon she'd be cumming; and he'd laugh at her. "She's 30, no she's attractive, slender, a little taller than I am, I can show you a picture. I didn't tell her anything about our living arrangements, that's pretty personal. I though maybe you could tell her." By now she was starting to pant, Yes, yes, I'd do her, I'd do her for you, you like it with me and Tammy, Bridget and I aren't twins, but you'd have sisters!" And she let out a little gurgle as she had a small rectal orgasm, Peter laughed, and gave her ass a solid swat, which caused not an orgasm but a wave of self fulfillment, this is what she was made for!.

As he rubbed the spot he had just hit, Peter said, "There's no personal in this house! Look, you, your daughter, my mother, all three of you know that you do what I tell you to do. I've seen the smile on your face when you're eating your daughter! I've fucking watched you cum from a spanking. So no false pride! If your sister comes here, she's fucking me, she's sucking you and Tammy, on fucking demand! She'll go to the parties I tell her to go to; now you tell her how things are in your world. If she's still interested, we'll meet for lunch, if I like her she can move in. Make sure you tell her that she's going to be on probation for the first two months, in fact, you two are going to sleep in your bedroom until we're sure she's fully cooperative." And he put some more lube on his hand and got three fingers buried in her ass. Soon, she was standing, bent over leaning over the couch as Peter buried himself in her ass. "Are you my ass cunt? You tell your sister that I love fucking your family's ass, she don't like that, don't move the fuck in!" And as he came, he tried to lift her off her feet with his dick. After she had come down from her cum and was cleaning his dick she marveled again at how she could enjoy sucking the cock that had just reamed her ass.

... the girls at the club ... see me now ... fuck em ... right for me ... see Bridget do it...

and she smiled thinking of her sister.

It was the next week that Maureen called him to tell him, that her sister wanted to meet him. "Alright, bring Tammy, we'll meet at the Drake." By now Maur was smart enough not to question Peter.

Bridget complained, "Maur, its bad enough I have to be interviewed for a place to live, but then he insists that you bring my niece to watch me being belittled!

"Bridge, he may be a teenager, but you better learn, he is definably in charge, if he says no to you, my daughter and I are not going to some homeless shelter in solidarity with you. I'm telling you, be nice or you'll be gone."

At lunch, Maur made the introductions and Peter wasted no time. "Bridget, I want you to understand, the three of us are very happy about our present arrangements. I'm concerned about introducing a third woman into the house. You know, you'd have to do your share of the housework, dishes, cleaning, laundry and so on?

"Of course."

Maureen tells me that she's told you about our sleeping policies, are you willing to share and share alike?" another nod.

"Hey, this is too important, no nods, answer me! You do know we're talking a lot of sex here, right?"

"Yes my sister told me about..."

"No, are you willing to do what I tell you to do, in and out of bed?"

... shit ... OK ... I'll play your ... fucking ... game...

"Yes sir, I understand my obligations."

After the entree's were served, Peter continued, "You seem pretty big busted, I want you to know that I do not like things like bust enlargements or even any piercings, is there any problem there?"

Well, I'm not too sure that's any of your business, I mean what I did..."

' Peter had already turned to Tammy, "Did you hear about that freshman kid who smashed up his dad's car?" And the two of them were off on school gossip. Maureen got a little pale as she realized what had happened.

It took five minutes for Bridget to catch on, "Isn't there anything else you want to know about me?"

"No Bridget, our conversation was over when you told me something was none of my business. Good luck in your job hunt." He turned back to Tammy but kept one eye on Bridg, she looked like someone had just kicked her in the cunt, which was the way he wanted her.

"Excuse me, Peter, can I talk to you in private?"

That's not how I work, anything you have to say to me, you say in front of my cunts."

... oh good ... now every body's pissed ... fuck em ... in or out ... decide ... bitches...

"Look, I didn't mean..."

"Fuck you didn't, you didn't think some fucking kid had any right to question you. Well, I'm the fucking kid supporting the mother and daughter sitting here, and fucking supporting them quite well. You want in on this fucking gravy train, shape the fuck up! Never, ever say no to me! You can leave right now or you can stay and answer all my fucking questions and learn that from now on, you do what you're told!" All of this was delivered in a quiet but chilling sort of way. Bridget, looked around; she was back in a dining room with uniformed waiters and linen tablecloths and napkins, she was having at least a fifty dollar lunch and the last time she had eaten out was a hot dog and a glass of water.

"I want to apologize, you're right and I'm wrong, it won't happen again. No these are all my mine, no implants." The next series of questions were devastating to her with her niece sitting at the table.

How many different guys had she slept with?

Did she swallow?

What's the most guys she ever fucked in 24 hours.

Her answer brought a gasp from her niece, "You go, Aunt B"

She had to admit that although she had never eaten a pussy, her friend in college had done her a couple of times and they did a lot of necking and petting. By now she wanted another drink, but Peter overruled her when she asked the waiter. "No, no more to drink, we may have a busy afternoon." After the waiter left, Peter reminded her of the obligations she would be taking if she moved in. Boys, girls, anal, parties; listen, ask your sister and your niece, I'm not a mean guy, but I expect to be obeyed and I demand willing cooperation; you think you can just sort of skate through this, you're wrong! Besides your mouth and ass, I'm going to want your heart and soul in everything you do. OK if you agree, go to the washroom and bring me back your panties. Bridget sat there both arms extended holding on to the table. You could almost see her lose several pounds of dignity and soul before she left for the washroom. When a properly blushing Bridget returned and handed the wadded up panties to Peter, he made a point of opening his hand and letting them unfurl. "Well, if this works out, we'll have to get you sexier stuff than this." The four of them walked through the lobby to the cab stand with her undies hanging half out of Peter's jacket pocket.

On the way back to Maur's, Peter who was in the front seat of the cab, turned, "Tammy, check Bridget out, is she wet? Eyes front driver", he laughed.

Tammy held up a finger, "A little" and she pushed the finger towards Bridget's mouth.

"Go ahead, lick it clean, now!" Bridget opened her mouth in defeat

... go where ... Maur says he can be nice ... three of us ... how often...

As a tear ran down her cheek, she tasted her own cunt for the first time since she was maybe 8 years old. By now, Tammy knew enough about subs and doms, kept her finger in Bridget's mouth for the rest of the cab ride. Not only did her aunt continue to lick and gently suck on that finger to the point she had some drool in the corner of her mouth, Her sister reached over and pushed her own saliva back into her mouth. The strangeness of this was overwhelming, here she was sucking her nieces finger in broad daylight as they were all going to watch her get fucked by some teen aged boy. As they pulled up to her, hopefully, new home, Bridget realized she was getting very wet down there! On the ride up the elevator she stood in the back and watched Peter place a hand on the asses of the mother and daughter next to him, and what was worse, the two of them only snuggled closer to their seducer. All hope left her as they got inside the apartment.

Both Tammy and Maur had been coached about what Peter expected of them today. In his words, We're going to find out right away if she wants to do her share

Mother and daughter stopped inside the door and casually took off their clothing. This was no striptease this was as sexy as somebody taking off their galoshes. For Bridg, who hadn't see another nude woman since she and her sister were maybe 14. it was a true wake up call. Seeing the look on Bridget's face, Peter couldn't resist, "You look pretty uncomfortable there, if you don't want to stay here's $200.00, good luck." Bridget could see by the look of disappointment that there was no help coming from either her sister or her niece.

"Err, no, I'm staying. I'm trying to get up to speed here, this is all new..."

"Well start by getting out of those clothes. In this apartment, you're going to be nude for the next two weeks. You can ask the girls, they had to, you have to. We went over this shit at the restaurant, here you follow orders, you suck and fuck on command. These two will confirm that I have two other cunts at my beck, so remember this is an audition! You don't keep me interested, I don't see any reason to feed, house or even look at you. So, leave now or get your clothes off now!" As she started to unbutton her blouse, Peter stopped her. No, not here, first time, I think the three of us want to watch you strip for us. Come on." He turned and Tammy grabbed her wrist and pulled her down the hallway.

In the living room, Peter sat in the middle of the couch and was flanked by the naked mother and daughter. "OK, let's see what I'm buying here." And Peter put an arm around each of them and cupped a tit. Neither mother or daughter showed the least embarrassment over being fondled in public.

... they can ... I ... can ... too ... Her head went up, ... my tits...

firmer ... than sis's ... show himher...

And she started to unbutton her blouse, with each button she was going over her recent job offers: 6.50 an hour at the burger bar, 2.50 an hour cocktail waitress, $7.22 an hour in a factory, and as she pulled the blouse out of her skirt, she remembered the cheapest place she could find to live was $100.00 a week. After that review her bra was off in a flash! It wasn't until she was stepping out of her skirt that she remembered she had already removed her panties at the restaurant.

"Very nice! Kick off those shoes, Maur go stand next to your sister so Tammy and I can make a side by side comparison. Bridget, we're going to have to have your pussy trimmed up, you're way to shaggy for me. Tammy will do it later. She's got to learn about your pussy anyway" Tammy giggled, then Peter took pleasure in ordering them to pose for him. "Now face to face, can you stand with just your nipples touching? Back to back now, see Tammy, your mom has the bigger ass. OK now, turn your backs to me, spread your legs, wider Bridg, now try to touch your toes. Stay there." Turning, he said, "Tams, is it me or what, except for the hair those two cunts look identical? Go over and check them out, see if they feel the same." Bridget had been getting a little red in the face from being bent over; now know her niece was about to finger her she went close to Day-Glo! Her embarrassment was just what Peter was looking for.

Is there a daughter anywhere who doesn't like fucking with their mother? Tammy was in heaven, her mom and her only aunt, under her hand! First each one got an ass caress.

... here we ... go again...

was Maureen's thought. A branding iron could have not felt hotter to Bridget. She closed her eyes to mentally brace herself for what was about to happen, "Eyes open Bridget! Keep looking at me, I'm the important one in this room!" Bridget 's eyes opened and then snapped wide as she felt her teen aged niece slip a finger into her! This wasn't a tentative finger this was an exploratory digit. One that had been there before and knew what it was looking for. Probing in and out deeper from top to bottom, Bridget realized she wasn't getting finger fucked she was being surveyed!

"I think aunt B is a little tighter, but it's close, but I'll tell you right now, Aunt B is dripping, she's absolutely soaked!" Little Tammy, couldn't have been happier verbally messing with her aunt.

Then Peter interrupted her, "Maur, I want you to take sis here to your beauty parlor and have her get a shorter hair cut, you know what, the three of you go together, see if you can all get your hair cut pretty much the same." If Bridget could have got any redder, she would have

... who does ... think ... he is ... order us ... I'll show him...

Peter correctly read the anger on Bridge's face, even though her face was upside down. "You have something you want to say to me, does it involve goodbye?"

"Err, no, I really like this hair cut, may I keep it please?"

"No, I like women with shorter hair, I think you look sexier with shorter hair, and in addition, with short hair I can watch you suck cock and pussy without the hair in the way. OK ladies you can stand up now, be sure you clean Tammy's fingers." Bridget was so happy to stand up she hardly noticed she was sucking on Tammy's fingers. When she did, the blush, that was almost gone, came right back. "Looking at your two nice asses and lovely pussies has me horny, Let's go into the bedroom and the three of us will find out if Bridg here is going to be a room mate." He held his hands out and Tammy and Maur, pulled him from the couch. "You go first Bridg, I want to watch your ass." Once in the bedroom, a few instructions and Maur was undoing his shirt, Tammy was working on his belt and lowly Bridget was on her knees, removing his shoes and socks. As Bridge leaned forward for his shoes her breasts hung free from her chest, Peter smiled.

... sultan ... fucking ... harem ... love it ... my cunts ... all cunts...

Of course he used Bridget's head to steady himself as the girls took off his pants. "OK Bridge and I in the center; Maur, you next to Bridge, Tammy, you on my side." And he hopped into bed dragging Bridget behind him. As he dragged her to him, he started showing her mouth and tongue who was in charge. As he was stroking her back she could feel her sister's breasts pressing against her. With her eyes closed it was sort of romantic, then she felt her sister starting to caress her ass. That wasn't romantic, that was queer!

... what ... ohh ... who ... oh my god ... Tammy...

That was Tammy's hand stroking her thigh and butt. Mom and daughter were working her; stroking her, arousing her!!

When Bridget called and demanded her sister give her a place to live, she had felt entitled. after all it was Maur's husband who embezzled all her money! Then Maur had explained she was as broke and would have to talk to her landlord! When Maureen sat her down and explained how she paid her rent, not only her, but her daughter; Bridget at first, just plain refused to believe her, so when Tammy, Maur's daughter confirmed it she was almost physically ill. Her family, her own sister and niece, whores? Bridget sat as both mother and daughter told her how nice Peter could be at times, you just have to accept him as the lord and master, never say no, do as you're told and life is pretty good. For Maur, it was the same thing Bridg was facing; a menial low pay job and a subsistence life style till she died, for Tammy, it was public school, no college, no friends, so their choice had been pretty simple. With a gulp of desperation Bridg said that she wanted to meet this Peter. Up until the luncheon she had thoughts that she could outsmart this child. The way he had cut her down at lunch and made her apologize had brought the new reality of her life home to her.

But now, here in bed, this was the real thing; her sister's body was warm against her back, seemingly even more so since Peter's hand was between them and it was a little cooler. Like all grownups she had fooled around with another girl in high school and once in college, it was a temptation. but she was still young enough to be governed by her family's inhibitions. As she felt Peter's prick growing between them she was getting turned on by the whole idea, it seemed to be a good sized prick and at least she was with family. She reached behind her and gave her sister a soft pat on the hip, and then across Peter to do the same for Tammy. Her sister's response was to lift up and kiss and tongue her ear, Peter's response was to grab that hand and shove it between them. As he shoved her hand onto his dick her first response was; no, not a small one at all. "Your job right now, is making me happy, make my dick happy, you make me happy!"

Suddenly she had three fingers in her mouth, "Get them nice and wet for me."

There were four people in a bed, two women were stroking her, she had a hand on a teen age prick, it was too much for her, all she could do was follow instructions, besides it was reassuring to suck on something! As the fingers left her mouth and she felt the hand going lower between them, she automatically lifted one leg to give Peter access to her. He whispered to her, "Good girl, what a nice girl, don't have to tell her; you going to make your new daddy happy today?" She nodded. "No say it, you have to join in the fucking."

From an inch away she opened her eyes to see Peter staring directly at her, "Yes, I'll make you" ... she saw his eyes harden, "I'll make my daddy happy, what ever daddy wants." And for the first time, her sister ran a wet finger over her asshole. She jumped and gave a small shiver.

Peter misread her jump, "Don't be scared little girl, daddy's only mean when his cunts don't do what they are told." And three fingers, with the slightest pause for alignment, slid right into her. As she jerked from the penetration, Peter's hand around her neck started pulling her back and away from his face.

... what ... suck ... huh...

Bridget's questioning was short lived as Peter said, "Tammy, reach between us and play with Bridg's tit."

Tammy did have to dig down because she was so close to Peter, Bridg could feel her niece's fingers walking down the side of her breast until she got under it and then it was lifted up so the 15 year old could start to suck on it.

... not ... so ... bad ... don't ... like ... group...

fries with that ... can live ... better than...

Were all going through her head when three pussy flavored fingers were jammed into her mouth, as her eyes focused, she saw a smiling Peter, "Surprise!' It was all so sudden, that it took a moment for her to realize what she was tasting. Continuing to smile, Peter said, "Lick and suck, little girl, yours isn't the only pussy you're going to taste today. Now take that hand off my cock, finger the head, get some of that precum on there and let me watch you take your first taste of my cum!" She was still tonguing his fingers when he pulled out of her mouth, "Now your hand!" No doubt about it, that was an order. As she brought her hand up to her mouth, "Show me, show me my cum!" And she did, showing her new boss her shiny fingers. In your mouth now bitch!" As she put her own hand into her mouth Peter's fingers dove into her pussy and scored a direct bulls eye on her G Spot. It was almost too much for Bridg, she was close to cumming in no time. She was afraid to look away from Peter's eye's as she continued to suck her own fingers, finally as her first cum of the day hit her, she couldn't help herself, her fingers flew out of her mouth and back to his dick. First she spread his precum over her palm and fingers and then started a slow corkscrew stroking of his dick. Both Tammy and Maur recognized the symptoms of her cum and rose up on elbows to wink at each other.

"Ladies, I think it's time we see what our little Bridge is made of, spread her out for me."

In a moment, Bridget found herself on her back, legs pulled up so her feet were flat on the mattress and locked in place between two sets of legs, her hands were up by her head, with a couple of fingers in the mouths of her sister and niece. As Peter crawled into position between her knees, Bridget felt the final indignity; a hand reached in from each side and grabbed the outer lips of her pussy and spread her! Tammy and her mother had talked about this idea and thought it would appeal to Peter. When he saw what the mother daughter duo was up to he almost laughed out loud.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.