The Embezzler
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2011 by peterbeater

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - When your girlfriend's father is an embezzler and goes to jail, there are certain opportunities that can't be ignored

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Coercion   Mother   Son   Daughter   MaleDom   Spanking   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow  

It took them quite a while but Peter and his mother finally found four other couples that were into their particular]r life style. For Peter it was always about new pussy and fucking with his mother's mind. They had tried swapping with regular couples but the men got a little uncomfortable with a young kid fucking their wives or girlfriends. Once a woman flat out said she would not do a young boy. That cost Peter two days of reassuring his mother that what they were dong was not wrong. He finally brought Marty, Maureen, and her sister plus Molly to an all day make Liz happy day.

Most of the times, the mommy swaps were a real treat for Peter, his mother wasn't as happy about the extra sex as he was, but she went along when he reminded her that the reason they started fucking was because he caught her stealing from him and he was absolutely sure that she could not look him in the eye today and deny that she didn't love their sex and their sex with his other girls. As time went by, Peter noticed that at least two of the regular moms were almost doing the swapping under protest. They were not so much changing partners as doing what they were told. As far as Peter was concerned this was great. He was always looking for little ways to increase their indignities. It was fun to stand around with three or four couples as the older women stood silently as there asses were mauled or a hand around a naked lady, just brushing her pubic area as the boys talked baseball or the latest hot car. One time he took his mother with a handled anal probe up her. Everyone had to try it and they took turns steering her around the room. For that one, even Peter was a little ashamed and sent his mother to a $500.00 a day spa treatment, as an unspoken apology. Liz was more than willing to be abused in public when she knew that her son must love her to give her such a treat. Within two months all the other guys had told Peter that they had bought one for their mothers! Once in a while they would have a real mom swap the boys would swap homes for a Friday and Saturday, everyone had to be back home by 3 PM on Sunday. On one of these Peter was shocked to be in a house with no food! Kitchen pantry had instant coffee and some diet soft drinks. When he expressed amazement the host mom casually told him that she hated to cook and there were plenty of delivery places! It gave him a great deal of pleasure to fuck her and drag her to a grocery store without panties and without a chance to clean up! As they were waiting in the check out line, Peter could see a thin line running down one leg. When they got back to her apartment, he had her blow him while he had some cereal! Usually the overnighters were more fun; talking together the boys admitted they enjoyed the certain amount of confusion the mothers had in the mornings. It was one thing to have a casual fuck at an orgy but entirely different for a matron to have to entertain a new young boy all day! Another time, an embarrassed mother came out and told Peter that every Sunday morning was her weekly enema, her son insisted and would he help her please? Ass fucking was one of Peter's favorites and he was surprised at himself that as he inserted the enema nozzle that this was doing nothing for him. The only good thing about it was the glycerin in the enema solution made for a very slick fuck a little later. Part of the fun of the overnighters was telling each other about their weekend. He had pushed his mom to the point she no longer had any shame about things sexual, she would sit at the Sunday dinner table and list the various things done to or by her in the last 48 hours, 90% of the time that ended up in a heated fuck. Peter smiled at himself when one day he realized that after a weekend their first fuck was always face to face with him on top.

Several times they took Molly or Maureen along as an extra. In Peter's mind it was strange that the other mothers were more welcoming of an extra than the guys were. For Peter the more women in bed the merrier. But boys trying to be men, could never say no to an extra mouth or ass or cunt...

After one party Molly asked if Peter could find her a regular date for 'these things'. Since one of Peter's main pleasures at the parties was watching his mother take on more than one, the idea of one or more tame guys, to help him fuck his women was a turn on, so the next ten days at school he spend surveying his classmates. One of the class brains seemed a likely choice. Quick witted and funny, sometimes Peter felt he and John were the only ones getting the joke but...

Peter got John to come to his apartment by asking about a weird computer problem. Once John effortlessly fixed a problem that Peter had spent hours creating, they were talking over celebratory cokes.

"I've got a very strange question to ask you and I've got to give you some background, so bear with me here." There's no way to sugarcoat this but I'm sleeping with a couple of older women and I'd like you to help.!"

John was smart and his first thought was, is this some sort of gay thing? "OK go on."

"Now look, I've gotten into a situation with four grown up women, I guess I'm their boy toy. One of them wants a steady boy friend ... No let me finish" As he saw John's mouth open. "Look these are married or divorced women, they like young guys. they really like a young guy that's not afraid to boss them around. They are not slags, they are nice ladies that just need something extra. If you're interested, we could sort of double date. I mean, we wouldn't go anywhere, just meet at one of their houses, I can get Bridget and I want you to meet Molly, before you say anything, here's a picture of Molly" A couple of computer clicks and there was Molly full face, a little cleavage, nice legs.

"After I tell you, she's very affectionate and likes to take orders; I can only add, if you like, we'll swap during the date, here's Bridget." Two more clicks and Bridget was there in one of those fall out, maid's outfits.

John might have been an intellectual but he was first a 15 year old boy! It was set that he would pick up John at his house 11 AM Saturday.

That evening he was over at the girls house and explaining why he only wanted Bridg at home Sat. By now Molly had met all the girls and was all set to be there by 10 AM sat. As he took Tammy in back for a quicky the girls were discussing wardrobe options,

As Tammy was bobbing for dick, he was talking, "Maybe Saturday. would you and your mother like to get together with my mom and Marty? Hell maybe the four of you should go shopping! you all promise to stay out of Nordstram's I might even be talked into letting loose that AMEX platinum." It was physically impossible for Tammy to get any more of Peter's dick in her mouth, but she tried.

Tammy refused to clean her face as they went back to the front room, she was always happy to wear Peter's cum. Both Bridg and Maur smiled when they saw her face.

But Bridge said,"How does this look?' as she twirled. This was a variation on the little black dress, more cleavage than usual and two crisscrossing pieces of fabric to cover her tits, cover they did but there was plenty of room for egress from the sides. In addition the skirt was short enough to show off her legs and damn near her ass!

Later Peter gave Molly an Idea of what to wear and the rest of the ladies were glad to have a day at the mall. the big surprise for Peter was John's mother! Maybe 45 but a knock out in that classy sort of European way, Good figure, wonderful suntan, pearls, great hair. All the looks of a lady with high maintenance values.

On the walk over to Maureen's, John was all anxious about his date.

"John relax, treat Molly like you would any other girl. In fact if you impress her, I'm sure before the day is over you can probably spank her. Look, I've fucked her, she's sucked me, I've spanked her, just like I've done with my date. These are middle aged women, they love young guys, we do stuff guys their age can't do anymore. When I introduce you, just be sure to kiss her on the lips, no hand shakes, no pecks on the cheek. I'm not saying shove your tongue down her throat, just kiss her as something you expect and demand. I mean, boy you got to be horny, pardon me but being around your mom would have me climbing the walls. What does she do for a living? She sure doesn't dress like a housewife."

John explained that his mother was a fashion editor for a woman's magazine, but got right back to questions about Molly and Bridget.

"Just take it easy, they're nice ladies who like to get laid. Jesus, why am I getting you a date, your mother should be fixing you up with some of those models! God, if she was my mom, I'd be all over her, hell tell her, it's either them or you, mom!"

Peter was watching John closely as he spoke,

|| ... oh yeah ... he's thought ... thought a lot about her ... so would I... ||

John was sill questioning Peter as Bridget opened the door.

"Hi, honey!" and Peter stepped in for a kiss. Per their script, Bridget leaned into it with all she had.

As she came up for air, she looked at John, "I'm sorry, you must be John, don't mind me, it's been a while since I've seen my sweety here. Come in and meet my friend Molly." They were taking off their coats in the hall when Molly came in and helped John with his coat. It got really crowded in the hallway as Molly grabbed, Bridge pulled, the boys were sort of pinned with their arms pulled behind them. Finally they pushed and bounced into the living room, where Peter and Bridget made introductions. John proved he was a good listener when Molly put out her hand and he stepped inside of it and kissed her.

"Oh that's nice; John, would you like something to drink, Bridget has laid out a bunch of stuff and I'd be glad to bring you something.?

"Could I have a glass of red wine, it's warming on these cold days." Peter realized he had never had any sort of alcohol with his girls. Soon they all had a glass and were sitting across a cocktail table from each other. Bridg was having a field day, she felt it was her duty to get Molly laid. Within five minutes she reached and took the glass out of Peter's hand and leaned in for a very serious kiss. After a full minute John assumed he should join in and leaned over to kiss Molly. What John started was quickly taken over by Molly Soon there was a hand in his crotch.

John was trying to be cool, but this was a big deal, she was old enough to be his... , it wasn't even lunch time, the lights were on, there was another couple not five feet away looking right at them, he'd barely met her, she was grabbing him. All of those plus another hundred were doing Russian tumbling tricks inside his head. But those lips, that tongue, if he took a breath and looked down there were the well exposed tops of what looked like two firm inviting breasts! A big, big, day in a young boy's life.

"Honey, help me here, I don't want Bridg to be the only one" Molly was turning as she was talking exposing the zipper in back. John was trying to figure out what she meant when he saw across from him, Peter had got Bridg's dress down to her waist and she and her two lovely boobs were sitting proudly on Peter's lap. Poor John! He reached for the tab on that zipper as if it was fresh from the fiery furnace, once he realized he wasn't going to get burned, he gave a tentative half inch pull, that was greeted by a wiggle from Molly, next he almost ripped the zip out of the dress as he jerked it all the way to the bottom of the track.

"Oh thank you, much better!" Molly took one of his hands and brought it up to her chest. Then so softly that he wasn't sure that he really heard it, "please". The best John had ever done was some pubescent teen nubs to hold and touch; full grown boobs with heft, with nipples; holy grail time, he leaned in and kissed and sucked the nearest as he fondled the other. "Very nice, you keep that up. you'll be my man."

// ... ego ... guys ... egos ... train ... I can train ... this one ... mine... //

// ... man ... her ... me ... mine ... going to fuck ... mine... //

Later Molly was so excited to tell Bridg about how John fessed up to being a virgin and how the first time he came all over her, but the second and THIRD time he was pretty good, they giggled like eight graders!

Watching John and Molly, Peter was thinking as how this was one of better ideas. "Bridg, stand up, lets not get that pretty dress too wrinkled." As they stood up, Molly held one of John's hands on her tit as she forced them to look cheek to cheek.

as Peter lifted the little dress over Bridg's head. "Honey, turn around, let's see if we can see where I spanked you last night?"Underneath, all that Bridge had on were thigh high nylons! Heels, nylons, and a well trimmed bush!!! As she turned, there was no real sign or marks on her butt. Peter said, almost to himself, "Wonder what your ass would look like with welts? One of there days." John had no way of knowing that everyone else in the room was so used to being naked with each other that, to them, nothing exciting had happened yet. As for John, he thought he had gotten the key to the adult world! Molly felt the hand on her boob tighten up and pinch her nipple.

// ... learn ... learning ... mine ... soon... //

"Molly don't let Bridge be alone here, stand up" Molly almost wept when she heard John say that!

// ... take ... charge ... take ... me... //

She was up in a flash, standing with head bowed in submission. Since this was all new to John, he slowly pulled the balance of her skirt up to her waist before he had enough to lift all over her head. Molly loved it, she thought he was teasing her by going slow. She turned and threw her arms around him and kissed and held and wanted! Then she felt herself being pushed back.

// ... what ... what ... did ... scare ... him ... what... //

She was relieved when she realized that he only wanted to look at her, like Bridg, trimmed puss, thigh highs. She slowly did a full circle and ended back facing her new boy ... friend?

"You like, sir, all for you? Anytime, anyway!" She took John's hand and started pulling him towards the hallway, "I'm going to show John the apartment." The tour got as far as the first bedroom. "John, can I undress you, I'd like to be your maid."

She wasn't done talking and John was ripping at the buttons on his shirt. Molly fell to her knees to unlace his shoes. As she helped him out of his shoes and socks, he would lift a foot and use a hand on the top of her head for balance. For Molly, kneeling, in front of a teenaged boy, each time her head was touched a small thrill went through her. Now on to the main event! As Molly looked straight ahead, she was undoing John's belt and zipper. Originally she was going to draw this whole thing out as a teaser, but she was overpowered by her own desire, shorts and pants, one pull to the ankles. One again that little rush with the head touches. With his pants gone, Molly could clearly smell and see the precum on his dick.

"Let me clean that up for you." Licking, and opening her mouth to suck, John came in her mouth, John came on her face, John came on her tits, and finally his last squirts were on her belly.

// ... wow ... did ... I do ... that ... wow... //

Now she leaned in to suck the last couple of drops from off his dick. John was stammering an apology.

// ... shit ... fuck ... all over her ... going home ... early ... damn... //\\

"Oh honey, don't worry, that'll just make the next one better" Then Molly did something that John had only read about. She started squeegeeing the cum off her face into her mouth. She was up on the bed, and lying there spread legged, "Come on, feed me the rest!"

For John, this was heaven on earth, he sat on the bed and using his fingers he slowly got almost all of his cum into Molly's mouth. "There, now that I'm not all sticky, think you'd like to make love to me? I like your prick in my mouth, but it has to be better in my puss. How do you want me sweety?" That was when Molly was sure she was going to be John's very first real live girl! As he hemmed and hawed and started this way and then that, she pulled him on top of her and with her other hand guided his dick into her highly prelubed cunt.

\\ ... not too wet ... too loose? ... hope he likes... \\

"OHHH, so nice, "You are a big boy, momma's fine big boy!" for the rest of the mating all Molly did was make various noises of contentment...

\\ ... big enough ... so pretty ... don't cum ... fuck longer... \\

But there was no way John was going to last! A million things going on, a grown up woman, holding him, loving him, kisses all over his face and cheat, Her eyes shining into his, her boobs moving with each stroke, her smile. And then there was all that stuff going on down by his crotch. One new sensation after another, feel that, feel this, what was that? and again, and even more! All John was sure of was that no one, never in the history of mankind had ever had sex like this. What he and Molly were doing was brand new, never seen before. John got at the end of a very long line of guys that think their brand of sex is different! His orgasm was so intense he would not have been surprised to see parts of his intestines hanging out the end of his dick!

When he finally rolled off of her, Molly automatically grabbed his sticky prick. The first couple of times Peter had made her hold or suck his dick right after fucking were a turn off for Molly. But now, to hold a dick wet with her juices was a comforting feeling. the slickness, the stickiness as the juices dried, served as a reminder to her about how good the sex had been. And when she was sucking her partner clean it was a fitting end to her worship of a dick, or a cunt for that matter. Her mouth full, teeth slick with juices, she was always amazed at the sensation she got from cum in between her teeth and at the gum line, it almost felt like some sort of orthodontic procedure! Tongue in or around, feeling her face getting wetter as she licked on clean up were all good, but best of all was the smell. With her face buried in someone's crotch she was surrounded with the smell of sweat, and both her's and her partner's juices. One time Peter had stuck his fingers in her ears as she was licking up, wonderful, no sound, she was a total cunt, just a licking machine for almost five minutes. It was one of Molly's best memories.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.