The Embezzler - Cover

The Embezzler

Copyright© 2011 by peterbeater

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - When your girlfriend's father is an embezzler and goes to jail, there are certain opportunities that can't be ignored

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Coercion   Mother   Son   Daughter   MaleDom   Spanking   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow  

"OK mom. Back straight, toes only on the floor, knees wide When you are on my lap and sitting like this, you get me so hot. You have such proud tits mom!"

She smiled at the compliment, and then smiled even more as her son's hand started to stroke her cunt. "You know with you and the other girls I have a great life, but there's one more thing I'm going to want from you. I want to watch you and the others fuck some other guy." Peter felt his mom's cunt clamp up on him with that.

"Whoa, where's that from? Turned on or scared? Come on mom, I've seen you: you like eating pussy, so far you've liked eating any cunt I've pointed you at. I like watching you with other girls and I want to see how you act fucking other guys. Now you know I like fucking those others, but I gotta say, I like fucking you best" That was greeted with another vaginal compression. "See, I like you best because you are my mother, I'm fucking my mother and she likes it when I fuck her! That's a big turn on, so I figure, telling and making you fuck other guys, not only do I want to watch that, but more, I wanna watch your face when you do it. Look, you already know you're my cunt; this way you'll know you're my fucking whore too! Mom, by now, you know your opinion doesn't count right?"

Liz 's head sank as she admitted "Yes"

"Speak up mom, acknowledge your cunthood!"

"Her head came up and she spoke loudly" Yes sir I am your cunt, my opinion doesn't count" her voice broke over the last syllable and there was a tear at the corner of one eye, but in her heart she knew it was true.

... dammit ... like this ... don't rub ... my nose ... all the ... time...

"Mom, it's just another opportunity to prove your love." He leaned in and licked the tear away, Liz shivered with desire. "Besides, think about being made water tight, A dick in every hole! I'll tell you in front, you're not to worry when you cum from fucking some other guy; our love for each other is so big that the physical part of fucking is just fun, it ain't love, And I want to see you wallowing in the sex, OK?" That got him a cautious nod as he thumbed her clit and she slumped in submission to not only his hand but the idea. "OK start looking for suitable couples; ideally I'd want a mother son combo, but who knows how many like us are out there. Check the porn sites and that Craig's list. I'll look too, and we'll compare lists. I'm going to have the others look too so get cracking or you might be meeting their choice rather than yours." As he stood up to take her back to the bedroom, she reached over to hold his hardening dick as he was squeezing her ass.

They had tried three times to hook up with another mother son combination, one the mother was so worn out and probably abused that they didn't finish their coffee. The safe word was for Liz to complain about cramps and leave; another couple, the son was cursed with the worse case of acne either of them had ever seen, the old phrase, 'looked like his face had caught on fire and they put it out with baseball cleats' was apropos. The one attractive couple was only physically pretty, they were so lower class in their manners and language that even though the mother displayed some great cleavage both he and his mother were a little afraid of them. Peter and his mother had agreed that this would be the last time and they were surprised to meet a couple very close to their own situation. Molly was three years out from a divorce and had been drinking pretty hard when she fell into her then 13 year old son's bed. Steve, her son, broke in, "I was so scared" Later Peter and him mom laughed over how cute those two were telling each others stories. Peter and Liz had to admit that their first get togethers were a lot stormier. Liz reached over and took Molly's hand,"But since then, I've learned to be a true follower, what my man says goes!"

Molly broke into a big smile, You too! Thank goodness, I thought we'd never find anybody that lived like we do! That seemed to be the ice breaker; in certain ways swapping is a lot like teen dating, everybody knows what they want but everyone's afraid to be the first to say it out loud.

Finally, Liz said, "You know, we reserved a room here in the hotel, supposed to be the penthouse, would you like to see it?" Before the desserts came, the ladies went to the washroom.

Back at the table Peter started, "I think the four of us can have a good time together. To be honest, I'm more excited about watching my mom do another guy than I am about doing your mom, and your mother is very pretty. So is it going to be a problem if all four of us are in the same room?"

"Hell Peter, I hope the four of us are in the same bed. Is there anything your mom doesn't like? I don't want tp offend her or turn her off,. I mean."

"Steve, my mom and I haven't been together as long as you two have but there isn't much my mom won't do and hardly anything she doesn't like, She's been with a couple of my other girlfriends and she likes anal, but you have to start real slow, I spank her, but I don't want you doing that to her till we know each other better, OK?"

"Your mom does girls? Wow, we've been looking and ... I don't have to tell you, you have to be careful about who you talk to. Anyway, I really want to see my mom eat some pussy. She may not want to but she ends up doing what ever I tell her to do. Look this is going to be her first time with somebody else, I can't wait to watch her"

... great minds ... alike ... hot...

.

Meanwhile in the ladies room, Molly and Liz were opening up to each other. "Liz, I think we should all get together; is there anything I should know about your son? I'm not into whippings or bondage, but I like most everything else."

"Well ... he spanks me, but that's part of what we do." She leaned over to whisper, "I really like dog fashion right after he spanks me, my ass is so sensitive! Couple times he finished by spanking me right on the crotch, Oh boy, when the blood fills that area, are you sensitive, I go off like a skyrocket, maybe we'll show you. How do you feel about anal? It took me a while, but I get off on it now"

Molly hugged her, "Ohh, you're my kind of dirty lady; let me ask you, after a night of ass fucks I really sort of like that feeling, you know, your ass hurts, not bad but every step reminds you that your asshole got a workout last night!"

"Oh I know, a great but weird feeling, and how can you talk to anyone about how good it feels! OK, lets go back there and drag those studs to the nearest bed!" And smiling the two mothers left the ladies room on a mission!

When they got back to the booth they switched places and each slid in next to the others son. Mollie announced, "we made a bet, we could eat dessert one handed!" And both mothers sent a hand under the tablecloth in search of their newest crotch. About half way through the rich chocolate torte, Liz suggested that they get some doggy bags and see if they could finish dessert with no hands. Simultaneously, Steve and Peter, said "Check Please!" Then it was out of the dining room across the lobby and just as the doors were closing another couple slipped in. Both mothers assessed the situation and stood in front of their 'dates' and leaned back to rub them off a little. When the other couple were getting off they turned and were looking at four naked but well fondled and finger covered boobs. As the elevator doors slid closed, the foursome couldn't contain their laughter at the looks of amazement on both the husband and the wife. On the penthouse floor there were only 4 units and the two mother's stood proudly displaying their tits almost in hopes that someone else would see them.

Peter was surprised at himself, besides his mother he had three other girls/women he could pretty much do what he wanted to, but this was new, he was really hot!

... tits ... not as firm ... seems to like it ... first time ... new cunt ... first time eat puss ... see her face...

As he was to find out, it's almost impossible to undress one girl without looking to see how the other couple is doing. Just inside the door, both mothers turned to their new dates and kissed them hard. Lots of questing tongue and heavy suction. There was a need to get this done at once, almost as it the mother's feared they would back out if they talked too much. After a couple of minutes of fierce groping and pawing, Molly said, "Time out!, let's go find the bed and get undressed like ladies and gentlemen, then we can be animals!"

Mothers are so much more sensible than impetuous young boys, the four of them managed to get bed side without tripping over trailing pieces of clothing. The very first thing Molly did was undo her bra, since her boobs were already outside of it, Peter was a little disappointed when he watched her tits sag a little without the shelf support of the bra,

... bigger ... biggest I've had ... nice ... not firm as ... but nice...

As Peter cupped one and leaned down to kiss it, Molly was already unbuckling his pants. That made him get back to the main mission, he quickly found the zipper and was sliding the skirt off her hips. As she stepped out of her skirt Peter really noticed what great legs she had. Framed by smoke gray thigh high nylons and those hi cut panties in a matching color, her legs were just knock out perfect. Looking across the bed he was surprised to see his mother already naked and giving an equally nude Steve an introductory blow job. One of the more alluring motions a woman can make is that leg bend they do as they slip off their undies. As each leg bends to lift out of the panties, the whole leg line changes and the ass muscles tighten up accordingly. So Peter was torn, his mom sucking, or Molly exposing! By the time Molly was completely naked Peter had shucked the last of his clothes and they fell onto the bed. Then it was constant kissing and rubbing. Molly had a way of sort of wiggling that sent all parts of her body into motion rubbing all over Peter. This first time the mothers seemed to be in competition with each other as to who could be more aggressive. Soon Peter was flattened om the bed. Molly whispered, "You just lay there, momma's going to take good care of her new baby" And soon his dick was buried in her mouth. There was nothing tentative about this love making, it was hard and aggressive, his dick never even got an exploratory kiss, inhaled rather than sucked; Molly wanted to show; him, his mother, her son, just how wanton she could be. This was a full bore total assault on his dick, lips, tongue, and her mouth was drawing about six inches of vacuum it was fucking great, and as an added benefit he could watch his own mother as she sucked on Steve. This was the first time outside of looking in a mirror he had an opportunity to watch his mother, as her cheeks would go concave he would get even more aroused, Molly was giving him a world class blow job, but watching his mom suck somebody else's dick was almost more erotic than Mollie's best. If they would have been alone, he would have gladly come in Molly's mouth. Coming in a girl's mouth and watching her swallow was one of the major joys of Peter's sex life, he had noticed that once he had made his women go through the ritual of showing him a mouthful of cum and dipping his fingers into their mouths to anoint their nostrils then ordering them to swallow as he watched seemed to be a turning point for the girl. When the ritual was done, they accepted his leadership in everything sexual and damn near everything in their lives. Or he never saw them again! But now his cock was demanding pussy, full depth all covering glorious pussy.

Steve had taught his mother well, and Peter almost had to pry her off his dick, "Get up here sweet lips, there'll be plenty of time for that in the future, now's exercise time for that pussy. As he reached for her he realized he hadn't even touched her below the waist yet and she had already shown her willingness to suck his cock. Now, they were belly to belly lying on their sides kissing. His finger, then fingers, were greeted by a swamp of a cunt. If he didn't know better, he would have sworn she had just been laid. "Aren't you the wet one?" he whispered.

"I'm sorry, I can't help it."

"Don't apologize, just gives me more juice to feed you!" And his fingers were before her mouth, gently rubbing her lips.

One of the fun things about swapping is learning new ways of doing old tricks. Although Molly had tasted herself when she was younger, this was the first time a partner was going to feed her, her own juices. Her tongue slipped between her lips to take a quick taste and that was all Peter needed. Molly found herself with two dripping fingers inside her mouth,

... ohh ... how ... should ... not bad ... good, I taste good ... wonder. We all taste ... good?...

And she was licking and swallowing, while Peter licked her ear and whispered, "Like that, you've got lots more, get used to the taste, I want you two to taste each other." And those fingers returned to her mouth reloaded. For Molly it was a weird choice; every time Peter inserted his fingers into her she was moved closer to a cum, but when he withdrew from her to feed her, her own juices, the depravity of a teenage boy feeding her was an emotional high, almost better than a cum. One time, before they were inserted in her mouth, he wiped her nostrils with her own cunt juice! She gasped in surprise and got a full whiff of her own sex.

.|| ... Smell ... Taste, love the taste ... no nice lady should like ... boy ... fucking teenager ... directing her ... to suck...

Telling her, "That's a good cunt, oh I bet you can become a very obedient cunt, you're going to love eating pussy." Molly was finding new highs in her sexuality, or lows, as Peter directed her to suck and lick. Then he grabbed her hand and shoved fingers into her own pussy and quickly into her mouth. She had her first cum of the evening sucking on her own fingers! Peter was having a hard time deciding where to look, watching someone, especially a new someone devour your dick is always a big thrill, but just shifting his eyes a few inches he could watch his mom sucking a dick new to her. As usual, she was making the dick in front of her the most important thing ... just like

... I taught ... ohh fuck that's good ... nice mouth ... cunt ... mine's bigger...

As he got his first good look at Steve's dick.

During the first several months of sleeping with her son, Molly had serious thoughts about suicide, the self disgust and sinfulness was very hard on her. But she soon was able to argue that anything that felt that "right" couldn't be wrong. Although her son talked about an unending future together she knew the time would come when he would turn away from her for a younger woman and she wasn't bothered by it. Part of the delight of their relationship was the sense of shame and embarrassment she got when her son would order her about sexually, but now, another teenager telling, no demanding her to do this or that. So arousing to discover that she was totally depraved.

... he's hard ... harder than ... my Steve ... shit ... keeps it up ... lost ... what to do ... lost ... good ... lost ... take charge ... me ... take charge of me ... please.'...

In her own way, Molly was relieved to discover that the thrill was still there even when it wasn't her son doing the ordering. Frightened, she still looked forward to what this new master could do to her, and another shudder went up and down her body.

Peter was very busy, watching his mom, worried she might be having too good of a time, and seeing how far he could push Molly.

... like all of them ... cunts ... order ... they like orders ... and threats ... cunts...

"Very good, my little cunt, see how you can cum? Now lets fuck, you put it in!" Molly scrambled to obey, she was surprised at how wet she still was, considering how much of her own juices she had already swallowed. The only thing that kept Peter from coming right away was watching his mom fuck, he was torn, he wanted Steve to know what a great fuck his mother was, but he also didn't want his mom to have a better time with Steve than she did with him Two minutes later Molly came again, only this time it was a biggie. As she came down from that high she realized her legs were over Peter's shoulders and he had a finger in her ass. Later when she thought about it, she had no idea of when that happened. Once again Peter was at her ear, "You are one very nice fuck, young lady, with a few pointers, you could be a great one. next time, maybe a nice little spanking for my new little baby? Anything you'd like to try, anything you don't want to ask Steve for?"

She whispered back, "Can I, would you make me taste that finger back there?"

"If you mean the one in your ass, you have to say that." and he smiled down at her.

She pulled him close, "Please Peter may I suck the finger in my ass?" Peter answered by presenting her the invading digit. As hot and sweaty as she was she could smell her ass on that finger and it was still an inch away from her face!

While this was going on, Liz Anderson was getting a good going over from Steve. She was discovering what a soulless fuck was all about. She was having a couple of small orgasms, and they were very nice, but they weren't the big overwhelming ones she had grown used to under her son's control.

... cum harder ... when ... makes me ... suck ... pussy... ,

That thought plus watching Molly have a big climax gave Liz her best cum of the night.

Seeing the hesitancy, Peter put the finger to her lips, "Suck now cunt!" Magic words, her mouth engulfed the soiled finger and it was sour and it was sweet and it was good somebody was ordering her to do stuff. She came again, another small one and if pressed she would never be able to say if she came from sucking her soiled finger or from being ordered to. She got one last whispered command from Peter, I'm going to cum soon, when I do, I want you right down there afterward, tasting us and getting the last spurts from me" And then it was one hand holding her ankles above her head, peter leaning back enough so that the other hand was stroking her clit and in under a minute the two of them had massive cums. Even Peter was surprised at how fast she scooted out from under him to latch on to his dick.

Molly had sucked her son clean many times after fucking, but this was the first time she had been ordered to do it, now Peter felt something new, Molly was using her thumb and forefinger to form a circle around his prick, and with them she was squeegeeing all the juices up from the base of his prick up to her mouth. While this was going on she had the other hand out to the side looking for someone to touch. She might have been looking for her son but when she made contact with Liz, she grabbed and held on as she cleaned the dick in her mouth. Peter's mom was touched,

... she's sucking my son and want's to hold my hand to know it's OK,...

and with that she moved her hand to lovingly stroke Molly's hair. Both Peter and Steve found this affection a hell of a turn on! Soon the four of them were laying on their backs, mothers in the middle, casually holding hands, as everybody let their heart rates return to normal. After a bathroom round, Steve was first to recover and started on Liz's tits.

"Whoa there partner, I think it's time the men rested and the ladies entertained us, Mom, let's see how hot you can get Molly here?" For Liz, eating pussy was one of the various sex acts she had come to enjoy, if she had been forced to number them it would always be the dick in her that counted. Number one was pussy, closely followed by anal, in particular slow leisurely anal, then blow jobs, not something she really came from but something soul satisfying. Having her son cum in her mouth gave her a sense of well being, it was a proof of her being loved and a way of her showing her love. She could certainly cum from having her pussy eaten. Peter rarely ate her and that was OK because with him, she was always turned on, besides with the two women she had tried sex with they were much better than any guy, as Marty once told her, 'you can't beat product knowledge' so for her, reaching out to Molly, this was more like a Sunday drive rather than the Indy 500

... proud ... make him ... proud ... bend this ... to me ... my tongue ... my will...

Molly knew what she was going to happen and wasn't so much frightened as a little concerned. Her son wanted, and this Peter, had demanded she taste the other mother.

... she can ... I can...

What Molly wasn't prepared for was the softness; hands, lips, breasts, so gentle, so soft! This was Cinderella lovemaking with extra Talcum Powder, for a minute she just laid there and tried to adsorb the gentleness, and then she started to kiss back.

... gotcha ... gotcha now ... you're going be mine ... cunt...

Thought Liz as she felt the response. For Peter and Steve it was amazing to watch; Molly, who had only seen lesbian videos just slid into her female lovemaking as ducks to Niagara. There was no hesitancy after the first moments of stillness. For the boys; besides the utter turn on of watching two women make out, it was the slowness of the whole process. Men get hornier as petting continues, sort of a geometric progression to orgasm, women seemed to be in a more arithmatic mode, stroking a back or fondling buttocks, even kissing and sucking someone else's boobs there just didn't seem to be any rush.

... nice ... nice,,, day at spa ... firm ... breast ... smaller ... nice ... suck ... like that...

Molly was thinking about the mechanics of what was going on almost as much as the sex part; but with the first finger into her pussy all the theory went out the window.

... shit ... good ... can I ... that good ... nice ... so nice ... do ... return favor ... her...

Now both mothers were fingering each other. Liz pulled her tongue out of Molly's ear and whispered, "See, see how nice, you're doing it right." Another tongue swipe and, "Don't be scared, I'll make you cum, you're going to like what comes next, don't forget, my pussy tastes like Steve's cum! Let's show my Peter what a good pair of cunts we can be!"

Now Liz was kissing her way down Molly's body, and for the first time tonight Molly had nobody to pet, her hands fluttered around Liz's head and shoulders. She felt as if her pussy was gasping for Liz's lips, so she didn't want to slow down her descent, but she needed somebody for the rest of her body.

"Swing around, honey let me touch you." Liz was hoping she would be asked; once her son had told her, she knew she was going to eat pussy tonight. It would have been OK if Molly had just laid there because the important thing was making Peter happy, so Molly's words were just frosting on her little cum cake! Suddenly there was a knee on each side of Molly's head. She had maybe, sort of, thought that all she was going to do was finger Liz while Liz ate her out.

... who ... who you kidding...

As she reached up to pull Liz's glistening pussy down to her mouth, the very last thing she saw before her face was covered by Liz's crotch was Peter looking her in the eye and winking at her. The wink was devastating to her, he knows

... knows ... I want it ... to eat ... suck pussy...

Molly found a new level of sex, this was something unlike anything she had done before, sex with her son was wonderful; but still late at night she knew it was wrong, and immoral and the potential for prison was always there. But that single wink told her that someone else now knew and approved of her total sexual submission, that one wink forced her to admit and accept her total depravity.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.