The Embezzler - Cover

The Embezzler

Copyright© 2011 by peterbeater

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - When your girlfriend's father is an embezzler and goes to jail, there are certain opportunities that can't be ignored

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Coercion   Mother   Son   Daughter   MaleDom   Spanking   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow  

"I've got a funny request, but one I think you're going to love. I didn't want to say anything with Tammy in the room. You must know Tammy's friend Jane, I was talking to her mother, her mom says she has never got off! I told her about my new boyfriend/jocker being so good, and she thinks she might like to try you out. She was down a few martini's at lunch; I told her if she's serious, to call and I would set her up. Yes, she's attractive! Of course I'm jealous, but it's more important to keep you happy, now if you could talk her in to eating some pussy ... I figure you happy, me happy.

"Let's see, you want me to fuck somebody if I can talk her into eating your pussy? Is that it, or is it, I'd like to set you up with a new cunt, and if you can talk her into eating me that would be fun too?"

"Peter, you know by now by now I know better than to make any demands on you? I know you, you like older women doing what you tell them. You sure must know that I like doing what you tell me to do!" All this time, Maur had not let go of his dick. "I just figured you might like the idea of being a gigolo, maybe I could tell her that you want $200 a session!" She laughed. "Actually I would love seeing her bent by you. Ever since that asshole took everybody's money she's been sort of snooty to me. Believe me, I would love to catch her getting it from you."

"Tammy, let me ask you something? Your friend Jane, what's her mother like?

"Un, Err, what are you talking about. I Mean ... she's nice, I guess, she's a little older than mom, but you'd like her, I bet. Why?" Tammy was stumbling as she was trying to guess where Peter was going.

"How would you feel about being in bed with Jane?"

... leave us ... Jane ... move in ... I have to bring her...

"You mean with sex and..."

Peter finished for her, "everything! Your mother is trying to fix me up with Jane's mother. I thought it might be fun to surprise your mom. Well, what I was thinking; was something like you invite Jane over, then you two accidentally stumble on the three of us. All of that sounds like fun to me, but I can't quite figure how to get from there to getting you and Jane in bed with the three of us., any ideas?"

"Jane, my Jane? you always said she was too skinny for you. I didn't go anything wrong, did I?"

"No,. no take it easy; one, I want to watch your mother's face when she sees a stranger watching her eating pussy, two, your Jane is skinny but that might be a nice change of pace, besides if we're going to continue like this, you should have someone your own age to talk to. What happens if you say something like,"you eat my momma, you eat me, or I'm telling!" Both laughed at the schoolyard threat.

"Tell me about her, any boyfriends, think she's a virgin? And while you're doing that, think about the two of you; I mean you've got damn near a grown up's figure and even though she's tall she looks like a ten year old at times. I think you could have a lot of fun teaching her stuff, like how to suck, positions, hey, who knows, you might have to spank her a few times to get her into shape." The width of Tammy's grin was matched by the pressure she squeezed on Peter's cock.


INTERLUDE

The three of them were on the living room couch; well Peter and Tammy were, Maur, Tam's mother was on the floor just holding Peter's dick as he sat there with an arm around her daughter. Maur gave his dick a little love lick and looked up at him. "Peter, can we talk to you?" When he nodded yes, she went on. "We don't think we need any more training or restraints; this has been the most amazing 4 months of my life Look at us, Tammy has grown at least two bra sizes, look at my boobs, I've lost some of that middle age fat, my tits haven't been this perky since I was in my teens, I know my butt has firmed up. What I'm trying to say is we've talked and we like what you're doing to us. Now. I'll fuck or suck anyone you tell me to do, so will Tammy, but if you could see your way clear it would be nice for her, if Tammy didn't have to do stuff with kids she might meet, You know how cruel kids can be. But that's up to you, we want to make you happy and to prove it I think I can fix you up with a friend of mine, she was telling me that her husband just doesn't do it for her anymore, I mentioned that I had a bell ringer of a boyfriend and if she asked nice I might just fix her up! Peter, she almost jumped me! I really think your training and treatment would be very good for her. If you like, I'll ask her if she was really serious. If you think I've spoken out of turn, I've laid out some of your favorite punishment tools in the bedroom." When she was done he realized it was true, he never had to tell anyone to suck his dick anymore and the girls willing went down on each other to not only get off but also to entertain him. Anytime he was around and they were eating each other they'd always move their mouths away and use their hands to spread a wet pulsing pussy just beneath a soaked face.


Peter had just cum in Tammy and was enjoying playing with his cum in her pussy. She had been hoisted on her desk and laid down on her homework! At the time she thought, thank god it's in the computer, i couldn't turn it in smelling like that! Peter had rolled her from one side to another as he folded her arms under her. She was laying there, pinned by her own weight. He stood at the end of the desk, pushed her legs back so she was looking at him through her tits and raised knees. With hands just resting on her knees he in effect just walked his dick into her!

... hold ... me ... want ... hold ... you ... hold ... me

For Peter, a defenseless piece of ass was always a turn on. As Tammy tried to free her arms he reached out and put a fingertip on her forehead. "No, No, my little thing, you lay still and concentrate on how my dick feels in side of you! Feel your cunt, become one with your cunt!"

"Great, always great. love your prick!"

"Let's see if we can both get off with out touching each other." Tammy was already half way there, the idea of being restrained was a turn on!

Besides his prick, the only thing touching Tammy was that single fingertip on her forehead. Poor Tammy, she was almost crying, trying not to move her knees, she wanted to squeeze Peter so bad. With a final thrust he shoved her another two inches back on her desk.

"Look Ma, no hands!"

Now he used his hand; inside her, playing, toying, he would reach into her and bring out a couple of fingers coated with their combined fluids. A dab on her nose, or her eyelids, but always a finger or two to lick clean. "stay, good girl, still now, a little more, a dab for those pretty nipples. And her tormented arousal continued as his dick softened and his fingers went from clit to G spot to those pressure points along the sides her urethra. For Peter, wandering around a woman's cunt, uncaring about how embarrassed she was, was one of his many joys. "Think you're ready to lick me clean? Accept how powerful your pussy is, it makes you do things you would never have thought of., you're getting close to being as good a cunt as your mother! Do you feel the power of the pussy, of your pussy? Feel that cunt, you are cunt, all cunt! Tammy, by the time you're 20 your fingernails will cum! Be the cunt, submit to your cuntdom, give up to it and live as a great cunt!" More fingers, more stroking and with the sound of his commands ringing in her ears she came and came and accepted that she was a cunt, but his cunt! "Say it, tell me what you are!"

"I'm cunt, all cunt, your cunt, allcunt!" She accepted and embraced her future.

"Would you like it, if I made you boss cunt and your mother the little girl? " And he lifted her off the desk and on to her chair. Both arms were asleep by now and the tingling was awful; combine that with her sticky homework slowly falling off of her all that; and his dick shoved into her mouth and as she sucked and licked she had to wonder

... who ... what ... am ... I ... big ... little,,, girl ... love ... but ... ohhh...

Another orgasm hit her as she recognized that wonderful taste of her lover and herself. All thought went out of her mind as she concentrated on getting Peter's dick perfectly clean.

Then his voice broke through her sexual haze. "I was asking; Jane, just how flat chested is she? You know you're lush and she's so skinny, think you'd like to be in bed with her? The three of us, I'd love it, you two would be fun to look at!" Peter had to hold Tammy's hands over her head as she struggled to hit him, The nice thing was, it didn't take long for her next orgasm to overtake her. When he let go of her hands, they were around his back, drawing him closer.

"You think we could do that in a nice way? I mean I want her to love her mother."

"What do you mean? You love your mother, I bet, if anything you love her more now that the two of you are sharing sex. I don't see either of you hesitating to eat each other."

... dirty ... dirty old woman ... serve her right ... teenagers ... know it alls ... teach her ... about ... life ... lesson...

"Would you make her suck ... you?" ... me ... why not ... show her...

Peter laughed

The meeting was set for a Tuesday after school. Now even though Janet, Jane's mother knew she was there to try to get laid by a young boy and Peter was only there to fuck Janet, the middle class niceties had to be observed.

"I was in the neighborhood, thought I'd stop by."

"This is Peter. he's dating Tammy, unfortunately she's running late, but he decided to wait and keep me company, he's very good company."

"Well Peter, I've heard a lot about you."

... I wonder how much you talk with

my prick in your mouth...

"All of it good I hope."

After another ten minutes of that social nonsense, Maureen announced, "Oh dear, I almost forgot, I have something I have to do, Could you two keep yourselves entertained for a while? I'll be back in two hours, about the time Tammy gets home."

That was the big cue, if Janet stayed she was interested.

"If you don't mind?"

And with a stop to put on some underpants she was at the door.

"Oh good, then you can keep Peter entertained while I'm gone enjoy, you two!"

The silence was deafening! Peter was watching Janet, and Janet wasn't too sure what she should do, they sat there for a minute or two until Peter stood up and asked Janet to stand.

"Wha ... t?"

"Stand up please,. I'd like to give you a hug,"

Un ... err..."

"Janet, please, I know as well as you do why we are here. Maur told me you are looking for a little pleasure in your life. I also know that Maur highly recommended me. Now the two of us have a lousy little two hours. in school we've been reading a British poet, Andrew Marvell, he has a poem that goes:

"If we had but world enough and time

this sweet coyness would be fine

The graves a fine and private place

but none there do embrace"

"Or more or less like that. So I say stand up, lets try a hug and a kiss and see what happens."

Janet, with a nervous laugh stood up.

... Jesus, Maur wasn't kidding

... comes right asfter you...

Peter stood and waited for her to come to him.

... learn ... bitch ... you come ... you wait ... you will ... do ... me...

She took two steps and Peter reached out and very softly and gently pulled her close. Their first kiss was best described as sweet. To Janet it was sort of being 12 again and that first kiss at one of her first boy/girl parties.

Peter leaned back, "Now, that wasn't so bad, let's see if we can move a little up the Richter Scale here." This kiss included a little more pressure,

... was that ... his ... tongue...

now her back was being stroked and with each stroke his hand dipped lower towards her buttocks. This kiss was broken as he slid his face along her cheek. "How about a little romance this time?" He whispered as his tongue slid into her ear. Then back to her lips,

... ohhh ... tongue ... lots of...

A hand went down and grabbed her butt. not only that but pulled her close. This was a serious kiss. Now Janet started to respond her hand was down near his ass, pulling him closer to her.

"Now that was nice, come on, let me show you some of the changes we've made in the apartment." As he walked her down the hallway, Janet was surprised at how casually Peter put an arm around her waist.

... fast ... worker ... hope ... slower ... with ... sex...

As they turned into the master bedroom, she gave a little gasp. Two mirrored walls and mirrors on the ceiling. "Maureen and I think it adds a little fun, we'll have to see how much you like it." As he was talking he had led Janet to the bed and somehow they ended up sitting, no, laying on the bed locked in an embrace. There was no kidding now, they were teetering on the abyss of lust. "Last chance; go or stay, love or loneliness?" Janet showed her choice with her lips and tongue, and she was rewarded with a hand on her breast. After a few minutes, Peter rolled her so she was on her back and he was looking down on her, "i think it's time we took off our clothes, Come on. I'll show you mine if you'll show me yours!"

With a laugh, the two stood up and started undoing each other, but now there was a need for speed, soon they were ripping off their own clothing. There is no way you can not look at a member of the opposite sex taking off their clothes.

... little pot ... not bad ... ohh padded bra ... small but ... no sag ... legs! ... wow ... a real set ... nice ass ... ohhh ... no kid ... not with that ... grown up dick ... no kid ... want to...

Janet reached out to touch that prick but was pulled close before she could grab it. Now there was a hand kneading her ass, and then the other hand, and she was lifted by her ass! All she could do was put her arms around Peter's neck as she felt his semi hard dick rubbing between her legs. She lifted her legs to not only wrap them around Peter, but to get that dick closer to her. Then there was a wilding of arms and legs as they fell backward onto the bed and struggled to get under the covers. On the first pull they ended up with their heads under the covers. Janet giggled, "Don't put your toes over the side, the gators will get you," And now she was the aggressor, her head on top of his, her tongue in his mouth her hands grabbing his dick; but Peter was quick to gain the leadership of the good ship USS Pussy.

With several fingers inside her, a hand on her boob and Peter looking down at her. Peter started on her conditioning. "You'll find I'm a very good fuck with some prompting, now hold my dick and tell me some of things you like to do." As she went to talk she felt his fingers, one on each side of her piss hole, pulsing in her. Each little pressure push sent a strange sensual pulse from her lower groin all the way up to her throat. She suddenly had a problem swallowing, "Don't squeeze so hard Janet, my dick is hard but it's still a delicate little flower! He laughed softly as his fingers slipped into her and curled up to start working her G Spot. "So let's talk about oral, anything you don't like? Now Maur and Tammy like..."

As he hoped, that was as far as he got. "Tammy, you're having sex with Tammy, she's only 15!, Does Maureen know?"

"Of course, we often spend the night together." Much sputtering and humping and harrumphing. Peter let her run off for a while, then he broke in. "Bullshit Janet, that dick you have in your hand belongs to a 15 year old! Don't fucking judge, let's see if you and I can have a good time this afternoon." And he started massaging her clit. Now both of them like this, what about you? Remember, so far, this is a one timer so let your hair down. Why don't you tell me what you're not getting, what you want and what you'd like to try. This afternoon is a gift to you from Maureen and myself, so start making choices!

Janet let out a howl, "Peter, I've never had an orgasm, how can I tell you what I want, I don't know!" And she was racked by sobs of defeat. Peter went into full care mode, suddenly Janet felt herself surrounded by one single boy. An arm around and under her neck cradling her head, another over her side holding her softly by her butt. One leg cocked high over her hips and a pair of very soft lips gently kissing her face and pulling back to comfort her. It was slow long kiss, whispered phrases another kiss more confidence builders another kiss.

"Time for this adult to give it up and let someone else take charge, you just lie there, it's your time now, I'm going to take care of the poor lost little girl. Now it's your turn to relax, don't you worry about cumming, you don't have to cum for me, let's see if we can get you to cum for yourself." And that

he found that somebody had cut her clit! He had heard of clitadectomys but didn't think it ever happened in the states! Well that called for a change in tactics, now his fingers were 100 percent committed to her G Spot. as his mouth and other hand gently caressed her boobs and lips. After fifteen minutes Peter was about to admit defeat when he felt a response from Janet.

... Now ... don't stop ... L'audace!...

Janet found a pussy soaked set of fingers in her mouth! The only time that ever happened was when she was trying to get herself off, so she automatically sucked and licked Peter's fingers. Now they were back on her G working, working, working! And it was, there was a small kindling flame starting. Now Peter was looking down on her, "Guess what, it looks like we're going to enjoy each other!" And Janet got a big kiss, a kiss she responded too! That surprised her; she was so used to just going through the motions when it came to sex. It was nice, she loved her daughter, she loved the fact that she had had a baby. Sexual pleasure was as alien as the concept of the color purple to a person born blind. Now Peter switched positions on her, he was face down in her pussy! Something her husband would never have done. Peter was mentally reviewing his lessons from Marty; he sucked in each lip of her pussy and ran his tongue up and down the insides. Then pressing with his fingers he 'popped her urethra and tongued it over and over. Janet was afraid she was going to piss in his face but as he lifted his head but continued to caress both sides of her pee hole she discovered she was "Hot', really turned on! She started pulling at Peter, "Now, do me Now, please!"

Music to any boys ears, as he centered himself over her, "Put it in, come on Jan. you and I together, help, work at it." An anxious hand was pulling him into her. Within five strokes Peter knew he was "losing her" So quickly he had her legs over his shoulders and that moved his dick into contact with her wondrous G spot. If your eyes are the window to your soul, Janet was having a soul quake! Rapid eye blinks, as if she was trying to digest what was happening to her. Emotionally she was having trouble keeping 'it' down. But when you've only read about them, an orgasm is an awesome thing. Now children and teenagers are used to being surprised by their bodies, when you're over 35 you've lost all references to a new sensation. From that one spot inside her, ripples were spreading out, and by the time those ripples hit their destinations they were tidal waves of emotion. She wanted to grab Peter if for no other reason than to anchor herself, but her own legs were in the way! She got her eyes into focus to see him smiling down on her.

... he ... knows ... what ... do.look. I ... ohhh ... oh ... oh ... my...

"JESUS" the last was screamed out by her as she had her first orgasm at the age of 37.

She finally struggled around her own ankles and was able to start touching and stroking Peter's face. "Oh darling, I just had one, i had one, my first ever, thank you, thank you, You can stop now."

Peter laughed,

... what ... wrong ... not supposed to ... talk?...

"News for you, little girl, you may have, I haven't: and I expect my women to always have more than one O a session, so get ready, here you go again!"

... My ... woman ... women! ... stable ... harem ... pimp ... ohhh ... again ... for ... ever ... forever ... always ... yes! ... Yes...

And as Janet tried to figure out what 'my women' meant she was cast adrift on the high seas of multiple orgasms. Poor Janet, from the side streets to the Indy 500 is a hell of a learning curve. Ten minutes and eight more orgasms Peter announced, "Feel this, feel me cum in my baby girl. Ohh you have so much to learn and I'm going to have so much fun teaching you."

After he caught his breath, he released her legs and rolled to one side. Unbidden, Janet naturally grabbed his dick. No hesitation when she felt their juices, all she wanted to do was hold the wonder stick that had just brought her into the wonderful world of adulthood. With a little maneuvering they were side by side noses less than three inches apart. Peter, head on a pillow, had an arm around her neck and the other on her hip, just lazily stroking her. For her part, Janet was holding the greatest prick in the world and was happy to never move again

With the brashness of youth Peter asked, "What happened to your clit?"

After a great deal of hemming and hawing, Janet sort of, kind of, remembered her mother taking her to the hospital from bleeding, down there. After a half an hour it was clear to Peter that for some reason somebody in Janet's family deliberately mutilated her, why or how was never really clear to Peter or to Janet. It was also clear that Janet was unhappy talking about it.

... sex ... user ... not teacher...

... no theraphy ... cunt ... use...

he smiled internally By the time they were done with the subject there were three fingers inside of Janet slowly stroking that G area. The fingers may have been slow, but Janet was speeding up with the internal massage.

A very shy Janet slid her head into the hollow of Peter's neck and softly asked, "Could we do it again?"

"That depends."

"err,, On what?"

"If you like sucking my dick and ... if ... you speak up when you want something." He was shoving on her as he spoke, but he didn't get to shove very far as Janet hurried down to take a good look at a wondrous dick. She had placed the second of two light little kisses on the head of his prick when Peter flipped the sheet off of her and she was exposed to the sunlight coming through the window, exposed with a prick in her hand less than an inch from her mouth. Now Peter's hand grabbed her head, palm against her forehead and from thumb to little finger almost spreading from ear to ear. "Mouth, inside your mouth! This is a two way street, you want from me, you give to me!"

The only other dick she had ever sucked was her husband's, it had been as unrewarding as their fucking was, but this was the cock that she had come on so, in the interest of fairness...

... Soon she realized, ... oh ... god ... that's us ... dirty ... should...

and she tried to pull back, Peter's other hand came down to hold her in place!

"No, no, honey, get used to it, you want, I want, that's how this is going to work. Learn to enjoy your responsibilities.

... son of bitch ... telling ... me ... Maur said ... not ... bad ... doesn't ... have to be ... bossy ... could get ... used...

As she was settling into her new job as a cocksucker, Peter pulled her head up, "your choice, on top or dog fashion? I prefer you on top so I can watch your face, but with the mirrors here dog is OK too."

With out a word, she started to position herself over his dick, and without a word, Peter pulled her down to him and kissed her, really kissed her full open mouth, lots of dueling tongues and long lasting. Then his hands were at the sides of her head lifting her, "See, do what you're told, all sorts of presents!" And he was pushing her down to his prick.

... presents ... no one ... ever ... no kiss after bj ever ... yes ... present!...

She reached between them to place his dick so she could sink down on it. As wet as he was, as wet as she was, she was bottomed on his dick in a moment. Now that the first fuck was over and more important her first cum she was kneeling over him exploring the sensations of his cock in side of her. "Janet, feel my prick, feel everyplace it's touching you; there someplace you want it to touch? Move, get it there, Now let's see what we can do here. First, lean a little forward, one hand on my shoulder, reach behind and see if you can play with my balls. Now lean back. hands on my knees, see now I've full access to your pussy! And he took his forefinger and with his thumb, snapped that finger against her mutilated clit, mutilated but not destroyed, the force of that snapped finger drove a jolt right through her.

"Do it again, please, please!" And without one up or down stroke, Janet came on getting hit on the remnants of her clit. No one was any more surprised than Peter, he laid there feeling his dick being squeezed by her contractions. Once she had come down a little, he started giving more instructions. It took a minute or two to get Janet refocused on the present but once she did she was a quick study

... twice ... under hour ... twice ... yes ... SIR...

Soon she was corkscrewing slowly up and down as she used both hands to play with her breasts.

... no ... tits,,, tits,,,

"That's the way, baby, let your tits enjoy the fuck too, show off your tits to the new daddy." A hand went up and the same orgasm giving forefinger snapped one nipple after the other! "Oh look, my baby likes her nipples snapped, you be real good, maybe baby will get a spanking and then we'll end up with some spanked tits." Janet couldn't belief what she was hearing, but more so she couldn't believe what happened when he tweaked her nipples, no not a cum, but a hell of a sensation, a mystery promising more; around some corner, a corner not turned yet.

... baby ... maybe ... baby him ... daddy ... my ... in bed ... maybe...

With that she started to concentrate on getting the dick in her to touch that G spot. She found that by putting her hands on his thighs she could lean back just right so the head of dick rubbed that spot both in and out. Now Jan had always been a passive partner in the sex game, so this was all new to her, on top, controlling the movements, weight on her arms and best of all, feeling that there was another cum coming.

For Peter, even though there is no such thing as a bad fuck this was not one of the top 25 of his short career; if it hadn't been for the mirrors on the ceiling he wouldn't even have a face to look at, leaning back as she was, he had no boobs to play with, and it was a waste of time to try to massage a non working clit, so he entertained himself planning Janet and Jane's future.

... mom and daughter ... wife swap party ... gang bangs ... whores/ ... ohhh ... maybe...

He was brought back by Janet preparing to come for the third time in her short career as a wanton. As he looked he could see that she was now covered in a light coat of sweat and she was in a blush of heat.

... over the top ... over the fucking top ... bitch...

And with all the force he could muster he 'snapped' her damaged clit three times.

Scream, she actually screamed! scared the hell out of Peter, he thought he had hurt her, it was a scream of ecstasy! Janet fell on him. her arms burrowed under him to hold him as tight as possible. Finally he heard a whisper, "Yours, I'm yours, Oh god, I am your baby, teach me. Please"

How can anyone resist, "Lesson one, hold my dick, My dick, always in your hand or your mouth." As her hand raced to grab him he barely heard it but there it was "Yes daddy"

... cunts ... all ... cunts ... whole world ... just cunts? ... hope ... so...

Time for the speech. "Janet, this was fun, but if we want to do this again, Maureen will be with us!"

Before he could go on,

"OK"

"You know what that means, it means you and her...

"OK, I want more, you just tell me" Accompanied with a squeeze of his dick.

"Alright, lick me clean and we"ll get dressed before Maureen and the kid gets back."

Peter was impressed, licked and sucked clean with out a complaint or moment's hesitation.

... ohhh ... I ... have ... plans for you ... cunt whore ... need whore...

Since there isn't much to look at while sucking cock, Janet was reflecting

, ... get used ... used to this ... prick ... gonna suck ... a lot ... and a strange thought crossed her mind..."St Janet ... defender of the dick!"

... She smiled as she searched for any last drop of their combined pleasures.

The two of them were sitting in almost the same spots when Maureen came in. At first she thought that nothing had happened and then she looked twice at Janet.

... good time ... somebody ... came ... a lot...

As Janet was getting ready to leave Peter brought up the main point, main to him, anyway, "Janet was thinking that the three of us could get together maybe next week? Send the girls shopping, maybe, but we should get ourselves at least four hours to really get to know each other. He watched both women smiling,

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.