The Embezzler
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2011 by peterbeater

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - When your girlfriend's father is an embezzler and goes to jail, there are certain opportunities that can't be ignored

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Coercion   Mother   Son   Daughter   MaleDom   Spanking   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow  

He and Marty were laying in her bed, they had just got over a celebratory fuck, one of her stock picks had gone through the roof. As the DJs used to say, Number one with a bullet and still climbing. When he asked how she was able to see that coming, She said, "Oh no, never saw this, What I did see was that it was a good solid company, good managers and a solid business plan. Where the stock is today, is sort of where I expected it to be in five or ten years, but anyone else asks I'll take all the credit!" He had wanted to give her 15 percent of his profit, and she had told him, Not to worry, she was billing for financial services, there will come a day, I'll bill you for a loser.

"How about this, why don't I give you Maureen for a weekend. Come on, you worked for her husband for years, there have to be a few hundred scores to settle." Marty was a good poker player and her face never gave away much, but she lit up with that idea. "Think about it, you can have her here or at her place, with or without me and or with or without her daughter. I mean. We fuck, they suck your tits, we come, they suck you clean. How about dog fashion with her underneath licking you while we do it?"

Ideas like that got both of them super hot, after he came again, "Can I whip her, spanking your mom was a kick, I wonder what whipping someone would b e like.?"

"Oh, whip? No drawing blood, how about a belt and some welts, no welts on the daughter though, I mean, she didn't do anything to you, right?" So it was decided that next weekend would be all Marty, all the time!

On Thursday he called Maureen, Tammy answered. "Put your mom on the extension" after she picked up he told them what their weekend plans were going to be, "Make sure you got enough food and drink right through Monday morning, I'm bringing a girl over, Maur, you already know her. 6 PM Friday I want both of you nude, but I also want you to lay out some of the bondage stuff and Maur, for sure that maid's outfit is on display. Tammy, we got to get you one of those. The two of you would be so hot together like that. This is a special friend of mind, and I want the two of you to make her very happy, I hear either of you say no to her, things will be hard in your house!"

Tammy tried to question him at school but he wasn't going to ruin the surprise. That night, while in bed with his mom he asked, "Mom,. If you wanted to shame and embarrass another woman and could do anything, what would you do?

Well, if it was sex, and with you it usually is," she laughed, "I'd make her a real toilet slave, you know wipe pissing or shitting, hell wipe, make her lick. Make her masturbate in front of me, but I wouldn't let her cum! Definitely

mess with her boobs, you know between guys being so fixed on our breasts and cancer, every woman is proud and worried about her girls. How about pluck out her hair?" She turned, "Who you got in mind, not me I hope?"

"No, you know that Maureen, well her husband used to be Marty's boss and Marty wants a little payback for all the coffee she had to get."

"I don't thing Martha needs any help in the meanness department, you know I had a hell of a time with her. Now look, Maureen is nice, I think we could be real friends! Make sure that Marty doesn't really hurt her, please." Delivered with a soft squeeze of his sticky dick.

"OK mom, I'll make sure nothing serious happens to Maur, you two are getting your hair done next week, right? Now get my dick cleaned off and we'll get some sleep."

Friday, after warning her about no blood and no visible bruising he rang the bell exactly at 6 PM, after hearing the peephole being used, the door opened to show a well made up and nude Maureen at the door with her head bowed, a couple of steps behind her stood her daughter also naked, but blushing bright red. Peter made introductions, Maur, I'm sure you remember Martha here from your husband's office. Martha this is Tammy, Maureen's daughter. She's helping pay off her daddy's debts. Now ladies, this weekend belongs to Martha here, what she says goes. I told her she could spank the hell out of Maur here but she's not supposed to hit you, Tammy, unless you cause trouble. Now, Maur take us into the bedroom and let me see what you've laid out for your new boss."

Walking down the hall, following two naked asses, one young and hyper firm, with barely a wrinkle where legs met buttocks and the other more mature, softer, more rounded but showing the benefits of hours at the gym, was always a pleasant sight, but the way Marty was squeezing Peter's hand she was over the moon with desire. It got even better in the bedroom; Marty pulled Tammy near to her and casually put an arm around her, just resting her hand on a naked hip. "Maureen, why don't you tell me about these outfits, maybe later, we'll have a little fashion show."

Now it was Maur's turn to blush and stammer as she described some of the outfits, "Now this French maids outfit has these little half moons where your"

"Who" She was interrupted.

"I'm sorry, where my nipples fit. See this has no crotch and yo ... my breasts just lay in the top, if I bend over, I fall right out. Now this is the first thing Peter bought me,. See it has cuffs for both wrists and ankles a neck collar and the waist cincher has straps that run through the crotch so it can't ride up. With the hooks and snaps y ... I can be put in a lot of positions. Here we've got the double dildo for both front and rear, also there's anal and vaginal remote vibrators, plus this butterfly vibrator, the nipple clamps and pasties, I've also got this harem outfit, with no crotch and some belts and floggers that Peter bought."

Marty turned to Tammy, anything on that bed your favorite?" as she stroked the young girls hip.

Tammy was lost, totally over her head. Although she had been with her own and Peter's mother, this other woman was very casual about both her mother and her being naked while she and Peter were fully clothed. And as Marty almost absentmindedly stroked her hip and butt she was becoming more and more aware that she was loosing any control over her future. She leaned in to Martha, both to acknowledge her control but in hopes of gaining favoritism, "I guess I like the maid's outfit, it's really dirty. And that butterfly thing can drive you crazy."

"Maybe we'll play dress up later, but since Peter's going to leave me here tonight, maybe we should fuck him first so you two will be able to taste him later. I'll tell you what cutie, you go take off Peter's clothes and mommy can come over here and take off my clothes, I've been looking forward to having a maid for a long time and it's time we start your mother's training. As Maur came closer to Martha she was starting to get frightened. Just now was the first she'd heard that she and her daughter were to be left alone with this woman she had barely acknowledged at her husband's office. Martha reached out and lifted Maur's chin, Look me in the eyes, dear, we're going to be very close over the weekend so you might as well get used to it. By the way, you have a lovely butt, I hope I can look as good when I reach your age. You'll have to tell me about your exercise program, but not now! Stick out your tongue!" Maur was so surprised that she just followed instructions.

"Is that all the farther it goes?" Maur pushed. "Much better, tell me, do you like eating pussy?" The first tear formed in a corner of Maureen's eye as she realized what a long weekend this was going to be. She nodded her head. "Speak up, darling, I want to hear you talking to me all weekend.

"Yes"

"Yes what?"

"Yes, I like going down on women, and when she saw the look on Martha's face, she continued, "Yes I like eating pussy, and I'm sure I will like making you happy."

Marty laughed. "It won't matter whether you like making me happy, like, don't like, you're still going to do a good job, aren't you, cunt!"

There it was that word, not only describing her sex but her position in life. "This cunt is going to do everything she can to make you happy!"

"Thar's the spirit! Now mouth open, tongue out again." All this time Maur had been afraid to look away so there she stood, mouth open and tongue out, looking at her new mistress. Martha deliberately reached out and extended two fingers to run them around the inside of Maur's mouth; upper and lower teeth, inner and outer gums and under her tongue. Then she grabbed Maur's tongue between thumb and forefinger and gently pulled down, as she did she lightly tickled the surface of that tongue with the fingernails of the other hand. Maur couldn't control her self, her tongue popped back into her mouth and she ran her tongue over her teeth trying to dispel that weird sensation. More tears now, because she didn't know what this woman would do to her for pulling her tongue away. "No tears yet, no punishments: yet, this is a learning experience for both of us. Now You may start removing my clothes, tops first, then my stockings and last all my bottoms Hang everything up neatly, one at a time. As they become exposed, I expect my nipples, bellybutton, pussy and asshole to feel that tongue of yours, begin!" As she had been giving Maureen instructions she couldn't help noticing that not only were the sluts nipples erect but she was starting to get ... flushed ... she's getting hot ... cunt! ... likes it ... we'll see ... how much like ... stand...

Maur's fingers were trembling as she reached for the first buttons on Marty's shirt. Marty's eyes never left her face and by the time the last button was undone and Maur was gently pulling the shirt free from the skirt she was sweating as if she was doing her first brain surgery. Maur couldn't believe how relieved she was to step behind Marty to take off the blouse. To be out of that gaze was such a relief! She felt as if she could finally breath again! After hanging up the blouse she realized that her daughter and Peter were sitting on the bed watching and worse yet watching and smiling at her discomfort! She started to undo the clasp on Marty's bra. "Stop, come around front, I want my little maidy to take off my bra just like a date would." Maur obediently walked so she was in front of her tormentor. "OK dear, come on reach around and undo that hook!" There was only one way that could be done, she had to step in close so her naked boobs were rubbing up against Marty's lace covered ones. Now there eyes were less than two inches apart. "You may kiss if you want to, I prefer you start on my neck, if you are a good lover I'll reward you with my lips. Maur cautiously brought her lips close to Martha's neck, it was almost as if she was afraid of being burned. Yet, when she touched that warm fragrant flesh it was comforting, not frightening. Without moving from the spot where her lips had first touched, she opened her mouth in order to lick her mistress's neck. When she had calmed herself enough to get the impeding bra unhooked, she slid her hands up to Marty's shoulders to slid it off. "No, half step back, I want to watch your eyes as you see my tits for the first time." Dutifully she eased back and looked her mistress in the eye before she lowered her eyes slightly to watch Martha's tits come in to view. Maur was sliding the bra down slowly, not so much as a deliberate act but more as if she was afraid of what she was going to see. When Martha's erect nipples came in to view, Maur was overcome, she bowed down and took as much of one breast as she could into her mouth, while one of her hands reverently held the other tit. Maur just held that tit in her mouth wallowing in the strange wondrous sensation she was receiving by just having her mouth filled with another woman's tit.

... good ... so good...

She pulled her tongue back to flick and caress the nipple in the back of her mouth.

... Not lez ... like dick,,, really like Peter's prick, nurse, savor serve. So nice ... like dick ... really I do...

She pulled back enough so she just had the aureole and nipple in her mouth and started to nurse, she could remember how it felt to nurse Tammy and she tried to duplicate that on Martha's tit. Her revery was broken by Marty, "Very nice, cunt; but enough for now, the rest of my clothes now, I'll bet you'll find another place to suck."

Martha's voice broke her love affair with the boob in her mouth.

... thank goodness ... don't have to...

She had spotted the side zipper on Martha's skirt, and was relieved that she didn't have to embrace her again. Not because she felt uncomfortable touching the younger woman but because she was afraid that she would lose all control if she had to put her arms around her again.

... little ... just some ... don't want Tammy ... see me ... be slave want ... want to be slave ... hot ... so hot ... pretend ... being forced ... please...

Maureen fell to her knees as she lowered Martha's skirt

... here ... knees in front ... goddess ... worship...

"Hang that up, cunt, don't worry, you'll have plenty of time on your knees, hang it up and get back here, now!" Maur jumped to obey. As she was hanging up the skirt she managed to rub her cheek against the fabric.

... don't ... didn't see me ... please...

She returned to stand in front of her tormentor. "Look up, my little cunt, right in my eyes now." It was all she could do to try to look Martha in the face, her eyes kept dropping, as if not worthy. Marty stepped forward and pulled her close. Then she whispered in her ear, "You know you're mine don't you? By the time the weekend is over, I'll own your soul!" And a hand went to her shoulder and started pressing her down into her new personal hell. As she fell to her knees and looked at the thigh high nylons and hi-cut lace panties in front of her, she was glad she was on her knees so no one could see the tears of happiness on her face.

Her daughter and Peter had stopped even touching each other as the room was filled with wonder watching the transformation going on in front of them. No one, including Marty was completely aware of what was going on but they all knew that they were witnessing a major change in Maureen. As they watched; Maureen rolled down each nylon and as she touched each foot so that Marty could lift them it was obvious to everyone, Maur wasn't taking off somebody's socks, Maureen Morrison was making love to her new owner's legs! As Martha would raise a foot, she would put a hand on Maur's head to steady herself. Each touch brought a few more tears, tears of happiness at being touched and used by her Mistress and tears of sorrow as she also knew that her old life was disappearing as she knelt there.

"What a good little cunt, so loving, see if you can do as good with my panties, you don't have to hang them up, just stay there and look at your new boss pussy." Maur didn't get the panties more than mid thigh before she had to give in and leaned forward to place a kiss on the hint of pussy she could see with Marty's legs closed. With her lips slightly open she held on to Marty's hips as she inhaled the overpowering scent, now just the tip of her tongue came out to just lick at Martha, not so much a sex thing as a need to taste her new mistress. "OK that's enough for now, Take them all the way off and we'll see how well your nose fits inside me." Once again there was that feeling as a hand was put on her head as Marty stepped out of her last piece of clothing. Now cunt, lean forward, spread my lips, stick your nose all the way in there and let me surround your nose. Hands down!" Now for Maureen she almost felt as if she was hanging from her nose, wedged into Martha's Pussy, it was all she could do to control her breathing as she took shallow breaths through her mouth.

... shame ... must look ... fool ... love on ... no just fool ... no, ... love...

It was so hard to kneel and not move, she wanted to put her arms around the ass of her tormentor, but knew she had been ordered to keep her hands down, her back started to ache from both the kneeling and the angle she had to lean to keep her nose in place. Peter was now pawing the hell out of Tammy, the total subjection of her mother was so erotic to look at! Marty said, "Peter, don't fuck her, save that cum for me I want the two of them to suck you out of me! Tammy, look at your mommy, I'm imprinting her like a dog or a new baby. Your mother is falling in love with my pussy as we speak! If she lives to be a hundred she'll never forget the day she learned what the inside of my pussy smells like!" The truth hit Maureen like a a hammer, more tears.

... lost ... I'm lost ... not me ... anymore ... theirs ... hers ... not mine...

Then Maur was grabbed by the ears and pulled from the sanctuary of Marty's puss She had to blink against the light as her head was turned up to Martha's face. She saw Marty smiling down at her, "Wasn't that nice and warm and safe, buried in my pussy?

She was barely able to croak out a "Yes ma'am" before she felt Marty kiss her gently on the mouth!

"I think it's time you and your daughter get me ready for Peter." As she was lifted from her knees by her ears. It was all she could do to get her knees under her before her ears were going to be ripped off! "Tammy, turn down the bed, I think, you will prime my tits while your charming cunt of a mother soaks down my sweet pussy." Peter was watching all this and thinking, who'd of thought it, a secret dom! Watch and learn boy!

There in front of him was a scene out of a lez porn flick, Maur was buried in Martha's crotch, the room was reverberating with the sound of her doing her very best to make Marty come. Her teen aged daughter's ass was moving around as she suckled first one and then the other of the boobs laid out before her. Martha had a huge smile on her face as she had one hand wandering over the teen body ministering to her, and the other idly directing the head buried in her crotch. Maureen was continuing to go through her transformation. She was not so much going down on another woman as she was trying to make her new mistress happy, at that very moment, if doing windows would have made Marty happy she would be washing them with equal fervor. Tammy, for her part was just enjoying the sex. All sex was new to her so sucking somebody's tits was as much fun as giving a blow job. In her mind everything was foreplay leading to her next orgasm. "No!" Marty's yell got everybody's attention, she had grabbed Maur by the hair and had pulled her head up, don't lick my Clit, you are to prepare me for Peter, not get me off. I want my pussy sopping" When she released Maur, she fell back into the slit in front of her tonguing the sides, top to bottom, while mumbling an apology. An apology unheard because she was talking into a pussy. talking to a puss

.|| ... crazy ... sick ... pussy ... what's happening ... who am I...

And she slurped on, remembering her instructions to get the object of her tongue as wet as possible. She was brought back to real time by a slap on her butt. Peter and her daughter were by the side of the bed and he had a throbbing hardon. Maureen was actually relieved that she was aroused by the sight of his prick,

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.