The Embezzler - Cover

The Embezzler

Copyright© 2011 by peterbeater

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - When your girlfriend's father is an embezzler and goes to jail, there are certain opportunities that can't be ignored

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Coercion   Mother   Son   Daughter   MaleDom   Spanking   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow  

Walking down the hall.

... meaner I am ... nicer she is ... Tammy getting that way...

When he walked into Tammy's room she had on a cut off tee and cut off jeans.

... Gidget ... well Gidget gets it today...

After his welcoming kiss, Tammy backed up to get undressed. Their mandatory two weeks without clothes had ended almost a month ago but both mother and daughter now seemed happier to be naked around him than they did with their clothes on. Soon he had a naked Tammy on his lap as he told her he was spending the night. Tammy whispered into his ear, is tonight the night?

"No this afternoon is, you get your first gold star today. Tonight we'll do a whole bunch of other stuff.

One more whisper, "One time, can I spend the night with you, just the two of us?'

Before he could answer, momma came in all defloured. "Well, if we've got all day and night, what can your two sluts do for you this morning? I want you to know, I'm into saying yes to everything today!"

What Peter had started, as a training exercise, a group hug, had turned into; dare he use the word, a family ritual, he had wanted mother and daughter to get used to touching each other and it had worked beyond his expectations. On this day, as he moved from one set of lips to the other, he noticed that not only were the girls pushing tit to tit against each other, they were holding each other by an ass cheek! ... He stood still as they undressed him. By now the girls were so used to it that there were little games;

"you took off his shorts, I get to check for lint on his dick'

there was toe suck, when he had to decide who gave the best head to his big toes

they had asked him to stop wearing deodorant so they could lick out his armpits.

... No king in his harem...

Often went through his mind. Today they sat on the towel covered couch with a head on each shoulder, each hand resting on a different boob, he outlined his plan for the day. "number one, is we don't just lose Tammy's virginity we throw it out the window. Tams. I think it would be nice if momma was there to hold your hand, and hey maybe my balls. So I think she should be with us when we do it. Now we all know how tight you're going to be so I have a question for the two of you. Would it be a good idea for Maur to suck me off before we fuck? I mean we know I'm going to cum quick with you for the first time. But if I cum for Maur, then that means you get a lot longer first fuck. Is that a good idea, do you want a long first fuck? Maybe your mother is the only one who can answer that, after all she's the only one in the room that it happened to?" As he looked at them he was amused that the mother was blushing more than her still virginal daughter.

As he listened to the two of them discuss the merits and drawbacks of first fucks, he smiled in satisfaction

... couple of months ... fucking trained seals ... some ... fucking my friends ... fuck anybody I tell them ... what a great fucking life!...

With some prodding from Peter it was decided that the program should consist of head from Maur for Peter, and then a well lubed fuck for Tammy. As they walked towards the back bedroom, the girls each had a an arm around him. Tammy was smiling in anticipation, but Maureen was the big surprise, she seemed actually excited by the concept of assisting her daughters deflowering!

... somebody likes pussy! ... bring mom over ... me and Tam getting head from moms ... moms putting on show...

The first drops of precum were on his dick before they hit the bed.


INTERLUDE

"MOM. WHY DO YOU LETI HIM HURT YOU? I'VE SEEN YOU CRY, THE SPANKINGS, THOSE CLAMPS AND THE TIE UPS?'

"THEY HURT OK, BUT ALL THE YEARS DADDY AND I WERE TOGETHER, I NEVER HAD SEX LIKE THIS. I HOPE WHEN HE DOES YOU, YOU GET THE SAME FEELINGS. I MEAN, I DON'T KNOW, MAYBE I'M A MASOCHIST, MAYBE BECAUSE HE'S SO YOUNG AND HE CONTROLS US, WHAT'LL WE DO WITHOUT HIM? FIRST COUPLE OF TIMES, THE SEX WAS TO PAY THE RENT. TO BE HONEST, I'D BE HARD PRESSED TO GIVE IT UP NOW. LOOK THE SPANKINGS AREN'T THAT BAD. THEY ARE NOT BEATINGS! SORT OF REMINDS ME OF BEING LITTLE AGAIN. AND, WHEN HE SPANKS ME BEFORE SEX, FRONT OR BACK, IT'S LIKE WARMING ME UP LIKE A RACE CAR. WHEN I FEEL MY BUTT ON FIRE, ... I'M A BETTER FUCK! THERE, I'VE SAID IT! THE OTHER STUFF, HURTS, BUT AGAIN, I'M GETTING MORE FROM HIM THAN HE TAKES. NOW SWEAR YOU'LL NEVER TELL HIM. I DON'T WANT HIM TO KNOW I LIKE IT, I'M PRETTY SURE I DON'T WANT IT ANY HARDER! ONE OF THESE DAYS WE SHOULD HAVE YOU SPANK ME, SEE IF IT'S HIM, THE SPANKING OR THE FACT THAT I'M OVER A TEENAGER'S KNEE THAT RINGS MY BELL

TAMMY BLUSHED.


"Now, today is Tammy's special day. Today, our coming out special, you get in the middle!" Peter looked up from sucking on Tammy's boob, to see her mother mimicking his every move. When she saw him looking at her, she gave him a big wink and damn near swallowed the tit she was working on. When Peter got a hand down to Tammy's crotch, mommie was already there fingering away. Momentarily he put his hand on top of Maureen's, she looked up again and went to pull her hand out of his way. When he shook his head no, she went back to work. Releasing Tammy's tit he moved up to kiss her, she tried to devour his tongue and lips, and when he moved his hand to put a finger along side her mother's she really started to go into overdrive, He moved his lip to her ear. "I'm going to make your mom eat you to your first cum, then we'll fuck." He whispered.

"Yes, yes", she cried, Peter was sure she was agreeing to further debasement of her own mother. While her mom thought she was making her daughter happy. Both were right, in their own way.

"Time for my personal cocksucker to fulfill her destiny, Tammy get down and watch, you still have a lot to learn, but keep your ass and cunt where I can play with them." Maureen was developing every week as a cocksucker, each time was better. Today she somehow managed to seemingly get her tongue to rim under his foreskin so it felt as if her tongue was hollow and doing the whole diameter of his dick at once. In addition, he could feel Tammy's breath as she exhaled, her head was that close to the main action. If he hadn't been watching in the mirror he wouldn't have seen mom momentarily lift from his dick and her daughter raise her head as they kissed over his dick. Now re energized by her daughter's kiss, Maureen dove unto his dick. As she got the last inches onto her mouth, Peter could feel her throat muscles working; first to swallow him whole, and then secondly to quell any gagging. "Tammy. See, see what mom can do! Soon you'll be able. Put your hand on her throat, feel my prick! You're mother's a GREAT COCKSUCKER!" One of the problems of talking while cumming is you tend to yell out your joy. "Don't swallow, save some of that!"

By now, both Maureen and Tammy knew that right after his cumming was a time to follow instructions. Somedays were laughter and a hug, Others were orders, "OK bitch, over my knee", "lick my asshole" As a general rule Maureen never moved until told to after Peter's cummings. Didn't matter, mouth or cunt she was motionless as soon as she came down from her own cum.

Maureen knelt there, a mouth filled with softening dick, saliva and cum. The urge to swallow was getting stronger with the moment, but as she licked the lovely cock in her mouth it tended to take her mind off of the need to swallow.

... love it ... I really do ... me ... love prick ... love this prick ... in my mouth ... cunt ... his cunt ... ass ... his ass...

"Maureen, take that mouthful and blow it up your daughter's pussy. Quick now! Tammy, on your back, spread em!" With her mouth full all Maur could do was look pleadingly at Peter.

... not this ... please ... don't...

"Knock off that look mommy, you know you were going to do this sooner or later! Now, think of it as easing your little girls first time, Do it!"

"Please mom. Help me."

... help ... mother's job ... help ... make her happy ... him happy...

After the first few licks and her attempts to transfer her load into her daughter, she had Tammy's ass in her hand's lifting her up to squirt more into her little girl.

... so young ... tastes so good ... make her happy ... feels good ... help ... I like ... help!...

Suddenly Maureen found another aspect of sex she really got turned on by, the more she licked her daughter the hotter she got. Peter watching decided to reinforce her pleasure receptors. He slid two fingers into Maur's sopping cunt. That caused an almost instant mini cum on her part.

... soft ... young ... soft young baby ... my baby ... help ... make ... woman ... Peter ... help ... Peter ... Like ... try ... feel ... good ... make ... baby ... me ... happy ... some ... us ... together ... happy ... get ... baby happy ... me ... Peter ... all...

That and a hundred other thought were racing through Maureen's head as she continued to lick and suck her daughter's cunt. What had started as an order from her teenaged lover was becoming a quest on her part. Now it was her job to prepare her daughter for her lover; and then with her tongue inside her daughter it hit her.

... not lover, lord ... master ... yes ... my lord and master ... I want ... that ... no worries ... do what told ... happily ever after...

With that revelation of what she had become, a weight lifted from her, from now on, no right, no wrong, just what Peter says and no worries! With her new enlightenment her tongue was searching her daughter's pussy, her mission was to lube and arouse every inch of her daughter!

... only somebody ... did for ... me...

For his part, watching a mother's frenzied lapping of her daughter's cunt only proved what he thought.

... cunts! ... two fucking fingers ... own her ... maybe time ... whip? ... No ... mom ... MOM ... first ... Marty ... Marty! ... in charge ... reward ... for Marty ... anything you want ... my present...

One day somebody will find out why women loving each other is so much more erotic than two guys, in the meantime Peter's dick was shrugging off the effects of Maur's blow job and he resisted the temptation to really whack her ass as hard as he could and concentrated on getting momma off.

... first time ... cum ... feel good ... get used to ... pussy ... feel good...

Adding one more finger to her cunt so that now his ring finger was bouncing off her clit soon had Maureen on the very limits of her control. If it had been any other person besides her daughter she would have stopped licking, overwhelmed by her own impending cum.

Tammy had played with herself before, but nothing, not girlfriend stories, internet porn or even her imagination had prepared her for what was happening to her. Looking at her boyfriend fingering her mother while that wonder tongue was constantly on the move was so different then anything in her life that she was in need of a new vocabulary. It was as if that tongue had opened a whole new section of her brain; new sensors were sending new sensations to a new person!

... more ... please more ... never stop ... ohhh...

Peter could no longer wait. He pushed momma off her daughter and since both had been so wrapped in their loving, both giving and receiving, it took them a moment to comprehend what had happened. Maur was the first to recover, as Peter was crawling between her daughter's legs she was reaching for his prick

... he[p him ... her ... helpmate ... my lord's helpmate...

As Tammy's eyes refocused after her pussy was deprived of it's pleasure giver, she saw Peter drawing closer. Her arms reached out to embrace her lover. As she looked at him she was just filled with love. This is right, and then she was trying to kiss him as he was still poised above her.

... THERE ... that's it, prick ... his ... no mine ... ours ... so soft ... hard ... OHHH ... It didn't look that big!...

Two or even three fingers had not prepared her for a real live prick

... inside ... invade ... invasive...

And with just a couple of inches inside of her she used hands and ankles to pull Peter all the way inside of her. For his part, when he had achieved a soft landing inside his first virgin he paused to savor the moment. Maureen looked at her daughter's deflowering and couldn't help think about what a caring lover Peter was for stopping to let her daughter get accustomed to him. She remembered her first time in the back seat of a car.

... a real wham bam ... lucky for me I kept trying ... first one was such a bummer...

Tammy was holding on to Peter, not wanting him to move for a couple of minutes as she tried to absorb the fact that she had a prick inside of her. But that was not going to happen! Not with a new cunt on his dick! Peter started slowly, not out of respect for Tammy's virginity but so his cock and mind could wallow in every little bump and crevasse of this new puss. After a few strokes his dick knew enough about this one to say lets speed up! And speed up he did; soon both he and Tammy were panting and groaning, Maureen had moved up so she was along side her daughter.

Then Peter lifted an arm and pulled Maur even closer to her daughter. Now he could look down at the two of them side by side, Tammy loving it, and Maureen loving him.

... thank you ... keep close ... like it ... look at ... great body ... smooth ... fuck her ... fuck my daughter ... remember me ... I'm good too...

Talk of mixed emotions; Maureen was sad to see her daughter get laid so young, she was happy that she was having good sex, she was worried that her daughter might cut her off from Peter, she was glad that if Peter was fucking her daughter it meant that probably their future was secure, she was ashamed that she was helping in her daughter's seduction and she was proud that she had helped her jocker to do another one.

She had one hand on Tammy's nearest tit, stopping it from bouncing, or so she told herself, as she whispered in her daughter's ear, soon, baby, soon, you'll cum, he's good, a real good lover. And then Tammy's ear was filled with tongue.

Peter looked down and said, "Are we a great family unit or what? and punctuated it with his deepest thrust' It took three people but Tammy and Peter almost had simultaneous orgasms. Certainly close enough for government work! With the first blast Peter tried to drive Tammy through the mattress., she knew she was going to be bruised from that

... and I can't show anybody ... can't tell anybody, maybe Jane...

Peter laid there flat on his back, Tammy was draped over half of his body and looking across no more than six inches at her mother's face as they both were grasping the others hip, pulling themselves as close as possible to Peter. Tammy had just lost her cherry. It wasn't the lost of her virginity that she was pondering, more important to her were all the other things that had just happened. She lay there inventorying the sensations still resonating inside of her. She felt that she could actually feel her vagina shrinking back to where it had been,

... big ... not that big ... sure felt ... get used...

then there were a whole new group of muscles she wasn't used to feeling, when she had her first intercourse orgasm there had been muscle spasms in her lower stomach, it wasn't pain as much as surprise that she felt those. She had her hand on slime, Peter's soft sticky prick

... not him ... us ... us ... good ... love ... juice ... lube...

and she gave a few romantic squeezes to ... her prick ... wn ... share ... mom ... want all ... have share ... make mine...

As much as she didn't want to share Peter with her mother, as she looked across at her mother, they were smiling at each other. Tammy didn't have to be told that her mother was there for her on her first time. They now had a shared memory of 'the first time', and that made them closer than ever! As she felt her mother's hand slip around her so they both were cradling their favorite dick she leaned in to kiss her mother.

Looking down at them, Peter was so proud.

... fucked her ... virgin ... no blood ... she was cherry ... fucked her ... mother joined in ... my cunts ... do more ... puss eat ... ass. Fuck ... lick my ... whores ... my little fucking whores...

"Hey what about me, no kissing without me" And as the two of them moved up in the bed, he felt an even firmer grip on his prick and his balls.

... cunts ... money ... for money ... no love ... who cares...

He took the back of each of his two whore's heads and shoved them together over his face. After watching them swapping tongues he drew then down to his lips. And mother and daughter found a warm fulfillment in worshiping the young boy who was supporting them both financially and emotionally.

After a short nap, what else, a shower for three. In theory a wonderful thing but not in a shower/tub combination. It wasn't so much romantic as damn near dangerous. But it was still nice to wash and rinse two sets of tits and asses as well as have four hands dry you off. Over lunch, served au natural, by two naked ladies, except for bikini panties; they had asked if they could wear them as there was a problem with dripping when they sat of the upholstered furniture, Peter was still wallowing in the idea of owning a mother and her daughter. Looking from the softer rounder tits of mommie to the perky little devils of her daughter there was no way to choose, each in their own way were perfect. Lunch had started with he and Tammy sitting at the table while mom whipped up some soup and sandwiches. But when Tammy saw her mother bending over to shove a tit in Peter;s face as she put out silverware; Tammy became mommie's little helper. Big tit with silverware, small tit with salt and pepper shakers, big with the napkins, small with the mustard and catsup. Who could not enjoy that sort of competition. As he realized what was going on, Peter had to smile to himself. "Come here, each one on a knee!" After he got them arranged both with an arm around his neck and looking at him. "You two don't have to fight over me, I want you to cooperate to see what the two of you can do together to make me happier. Share, both yourselves and me and we'll all have a better time, OK?" At least the mother had the grace to look embarrassed as she nodded yes. "Now, each of you take a tit and put them together nipple to nip, I want to compare," It was fun watching them looking down their noses at each others tit. "OK now nips together, let's see if I can get both in my mouth at the same time?" The girls worked together pulling and manipulating their boobs to more or less get their nipples side by side. Peter would have been hard pressed to say what was better, watching them try to obey him or the sensation of running his tongue over two nips in his mouth at the same time. After a full minute of sucking Peter released them, "Lunch now!" And his two cunts jumped to serve their master!

Later on he led the two of them to look out the window on the grim gray day outside, as he stood slightly behind them massaging their asses he remarked, "Cold out there today, spring comes maybe you two'll go naked under raincoats and we'll go flash people! Maureen shivered in anticipation, her daughter giggled.

He spent the afternoon exploring his power over the two of them,

"Maur, slip off those panties and get over my lap. No. no spanking, I just want to play with your ass while I watch the game."

That's it Tammy, stick some more KY up there! Do you like your mom's asshole? Really tight isn't it, well we'll work on loosening it up"

"I've got an assignment for you girls, why don't you bird dog for me? First one finds me another sex toy gets a thousand in new clothes. Shit get me another mother and daughter and I'll make it five grand!"

With two fingers up her ass, Peter questioned Maureen about her sex life, "Your daughter the first pussy you ever ate? Oh, when was that, college? Ever do it with more than one guy?

Now with fingers in her and his other hand squeezing and rubbing her ass hard, he had Maur panting, "You know, I think I'd like to watch you fuck somebody else maybe I'll bring a couple of friends up here some afternoon." She answered by twitching her asshole on his fingers. Seeing the shocked look on Tammy's face, "Come on Tam, by now you know your mom here loves to fuck!. Look, the three of us have something special, you two are fucking mine! I saw you, you enjoyed finger fucking your mom's ass. Anyway, we're going to do it and I'm betting you're going to enjoy it." Tammy reached over her mother to kiss him.

The ways of the world are strange indeed, one day Peter was relaxing watching South Park when Maureen; without a word, came in, grabbed a pillow and laid her ass across his lap. She rested her head on the pillow and said, "Can I watch TV with you?" Who can resist a good looking ass?

As the weeks passed it almost became a ritual; if Peter was watching South Park, Maureen would slip off her panties, grab a pillow and climb over his lap. By then there were tubes of lube all over the apartment. Maur would rest her head on the pillow and watch TV while Peter idly fingered her asshole. Even she found it a little strange that she found it so comforting to be used like that. Then there was the occasional treat of a spanking followed usually by a dog fashion fuck, pounding her hot cheeks.

Later on that day, Peter decreed that it was time that Tammy be taught better cocksucking techniques. As they were in the bedroom he was able to watch the two of them in those closet mirrors. Both on their knees milking and sucking and licking his dick. It seemed to him that the two of them became hypnotized by his precum. His dick was coated from top to bottom from Maureen throating him and Tammy getting deeper each time. Then they were resting their heads on his thighs as they would stoke him and play with the precum. Touching thumb to forefinger and slowly opening them up to watch the string stretch and finally break. Each licking up juices from her side of his dick and then reaching out so their tongues touched along side of his dick, then using fingers on each other to scrape juices into the others mouth! Or taking a finger wet from him and slowly extend it to the other as a mouth opened to suck the finger clean, He watched as they painted each other in precum. Lips nostrils, fingers screwed into each ear, eyebrows and cheeks covered with their juices. After almost forty minutes of this the girls got back to work. Soon Tammy was taking all the dick that Peter had to offer.

"Girls, let me cum in Tammy's mouth, last one was in Maur's so why don't you play with my balls then after I cum you can share. As he was catching his breath after really getting off over how improved Tammy was as a cocksucker, he was once again wowed as the two of them knelt up and embraced and kissed. They knew that he wanted them to snowball his cum but the hug they were giving each other was their doing, not his.

After their ritual three way hug and kissing, he was going to the bathroom and looked down at them. "Tammy, you did so well today on my dick, it's time for mom's pussy." He was a little surprised when there wasn't a word of protest from either one of them. Coming back from the bathroom he was just stopped cold by the picture the two of them presented to him. Sheets and blankets were all over the place, but the bottom sheet had been pulled taut and smoothed, Both of them had combed their hair and although there was no makeup it was plain that they had run a washcloth over their faces. That meant that they had had to run down the hall to the other bathroom to freshen up.

... me ... did that for me ... mine ... my cunts ... love me? ... obey...

Then to make it better for him, he noticed that the two of them were holding hands and smiling at him! All of a sudden, the act of a mother and daughter holding hands waiting for him was so fucking hot! The hand holding was a statement of desire that was more intoxicating than the view of four gorgeous tits. With his dick rising he couldn't resist, "Visions of sugarplums, you two are a hell of a vision." Two arms reached out to draw him into bed.

There are two basic kinds of sex, the slow romantic and the frenzied lust versions; what followed was the best of both. The girls scooted over to get him in between them. Before he could do anything, he had two women nuzzling him. Looking from side to side he saw two very happy, smug ladies. Mother had her eyes closed and an almost Mona Lisa style smile on her face. She was so relaxed and comfortable that there wasn't a line or a wrinkle in her face. She had arrived at an inner understanding of who she was and was at peace with the idea that her future was out of her hands. From now on Peter was going to run her life and she was happy with the idea of no more worries

, ... do what you're told ... obey ... cum ... a ... lot! ... my daddy ... big dicked daddy...

Tammy had another smile on her face but was looking at him with eyes wide open. She couldn't stop looking at her classmate. She was still having trouble trying to figure out if he was her boyfriend. Oh yes, date at the movies, he was the boyfriend, but who was the boy ordering her mother around in the bedroom? Life was changing so rapidly for her that she was having a lot of difficulty even comprehending the changes. She really liked the sex, at least the little she had had. Watching her mother have orgasms was a little scary but not as scary as Peter could be at times. She knew it was wrong for her to be in bed with her mother during sex, but it felt good. Surely it had to be wrong for her mother to go down on her but that really felt good, though she would never tell Peter how good it was! It had to be wrong for her to do her own mother but she was sorta looking forward to it. Having seen her mother get it in the ass she was sorta, kinda, maybe looking forward to it happening to her, Blow jobs didn't bother her to much, all the girls talked about them. And as she looked at Peter she knew he was the one keeping her from having to go to a public school. He was the one that let her have enough money so she didn't have to bring her lunch to school, and the more he did for her the more she wanted to do for him. As she reached out to hold his prick, she found her mother's hand already there. Her mom's eye's opened at Tammy's touch and then they both smiled at each other. That smile cemented their relationship with Peter, It was them; they were going to make him theirs!

Peter broke their revery, "Alright, break's over, Tammy climb over and get next to mom. Maureen, I want you to let your daughter make love to you, You can respond, but you can't lead. Now Tammy, I'm going to be watching; you make love to mom here just like you would like me to make love to you. Take your time, the more you do the more I learn to do to you." Like most guys, Peter thought Tammy had to be stalling because she spent so much time kissing her mother. He was pleased when he saw her using some of his stuff on her mother, the tongue on the eyelids, her whole mouth covering her mother's nose, and then finally a hand on momma's tit. As Tammy kissed down her mother's throat and across her chest on the way to the nearest nipple, Maureen brought up a hand to stroke her daughter's hair. Now it was Tammy sucking on a mother's boob while fondling the other one; mom had a hand on her daughter's head and the other stroking her back. As Peter watched, he saw a couple of tears form in Maureen's eyes. Finally, Tammy started sending a hand southward, first small soft circular belly rubs, then a leapfrog down to stroke those open thighs. At the first touch on her legs, Peter noticed Maureen spread wide in anticipation. Soon it was a light brush over her mothers vagina. Peter was hard pressed to tell if Tammy was teasing her mother or was trying to put off the first fingers into her own mother. Since Tammy was doing an excellent job of sucking on her mom's tit, Peter gave her the benefit and just watched. Something happened and Tammy was there and not just on her mother's pussy but assaulting it,. Her fingers became a flurry of movement and Maureen was responding. Peter leaned over to kiss Maur and she accepted his kiss but her mind was on her cunt.

She whispered, "Tell her to lick me, now, I'm so fucking ready. Please!" Before he could say a word, Tammy shifted and with her head over her mother's crotch, she softly blew on it. Maureen gave a moan, a moan that admitted she had lost control. Her hands were reaching for her daughter's head to pull it in to her and Peter saw the look of power in Tammy's face as she knew her mother had to have her. After a couple of teasing tentative first licks that had Maur begging, please, please; Tammy dove into her own mother's pussy. She was one frenetic cunt lapper and her mom came in no time at all. As soon as Tammy felt her mother come down from her first orgasm she got two hands under her mother's ass and started sucking for the long haul. Peter sat cross legged on the bed watching this dedicated debauching of Maureen by her own daughter. This looked like pussy eating to settle a score! About the tenth time Maur was repeating no more, no more; Peter stuck his cock in her mouth. He had to get on his side with his head banging into the headboard, but it was well worth it as Maureen needed to vent her passion somewhere and a magic prick had appeared in front of her to save her. She sucked as if letting go would let her sink beneath the waves of the storm that was rocking the bed.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.