The Embezzler - Cover

The Embezzler

Copyright© 2011 by peterbeater

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - When your girlfriend's father is an embezzler and goes to jail, there are certain opportunities that can't be ignored

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Coercion   Mother   Son   Daughter   MaleDom   Spanking   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow  

Two other things happened because of Martha, one I started dating and was pretty successful at it. Girls my age were impressed by my casual attitude towards them. You'd be casual too, if you were getting sucked and fucked twice a week by a grown up woman who truly seemed to be in bed with you just for the fun of it. I didn't realize it at the time but Martha was turning me into super stud. I burned through the easiest of pickings in our school and was working on Tammy, who was really playing hard to get. Best I could get out of her was a half assed blow job that was really more hand than mouth. The other was that I was learning by watching. Even though I was still terminally pissed at my mother, I was picking up insights on women from Marty, some by just watching her, and some by listening to her. One night at home, mom and I were having one of our never ending arguments about something or the other and I suddenly remembered Martha saying something about this kind of stupid situation. I carefully worded a sort of an apology; in effect I apologized for yelling, not for the deed the yelling was about. Lo and behold I got to do what I wanted originally and mom graciously accepted my non apology!

My station in the food chain started to rapidly improve when I got an emergency call from Martha. 'I'm on a break at work, call me back on a land line at this number." By the time I got to a payphone Marty was just about out of time. "Look, I can't talk now, but I think we got the goods on your mother, Can you come over tonight?"

I was waiting at her lobby door when Marty got home from work. I got a cheery "Good to see you" as we went to the elevator. At the very beginning she had told me flat out, no bullshit outside her apartment. If anybody asks she's an aunt helping me with my math homework. I was dieing in the elevator up to her floor.

As soon as we had the door closed behind us, one short kiss and I was, "What did you find, tell me! "Oh is that how it is, you're only using me to get at your mother." She must have seen the hurt look. "I'm just kidding, come on let me show you." As she was talking she was pulling papers out of her briefcase. "Number one, your mother has two cars, neither are insured, they used to be up until two years ago. There also is no insurance on either you or your mother. No health, no life, no home owners, and no annuities. There have been checks drawn to cover all these bills for the last two years but the policies have lapsed. Those last checks have been made out to a semi bogus insurance agency here in town. It's one of those pay by the month for your car insurance and pay by the week for health and life insurance. Just the insurance bills for the two years come to almost 20K."

I was dancing around the room, I was so happy. "We got her. We got her!"

"Hang on, there has to be more, I think there's a game going on with the brokerage firm she took you to. I noticed that the fees on you account seemed high so I looked at the statements you're getting, I think they're cooked. I know they are overcharging on commissions, but there might be more. It's sort of an accountant's nose, something smells. Not a word to anybody! Let me dig a little deeper and then we can confront your mother.

I wanted to get out from under my mother's thumb for so long; I didn't want to wait a second longer. "If you've got the proof, let's get her. As soon as I'm free, I'm calling your firm to make you a partner. Oh boy, if you make partner, that doesn't that mean we're over, does it? Honest Marty, it's not just the sex, I really like you, I hope we can keep this up."

Marty reached out and hugged me. "Oh honey, right now today I got no other guys on my horizon. You're my main man! But I bet ya I got to worry about those high school girls a lot more than you got to worry about me."

Well. I've seen a few of them..."

"I'll bet you did a lot more than see them! Hey it's OK with me, come on there's ten years between us. I can't see us getting married and I doubt if you want to take me to the prom! Don't worry, we're going to be a 'thing' for quite a while, but you don't have to worry about wheeling me into the nursing home! Now here's what you're going to do." We had some celebratory sex both of us giggling as she sat in my lap facing me and I whispered in her ear that she was pretty good 'for an old broad.'

She stopped cold, grabbed me by my earlobes and in a scary voice issued a challenge, "Old huh, you figure a way to spend the weekend here and I'll bet you won't be strong enough to go to school on Monday!" Then she grabbed my shoulders until they hurt as she screwed down on my dick with some muscles I didn't know she had. As I came I said, "Mercy Mistress, I'll be good!"

"You are good baby, but with my help you're going to be great!" Later, when she was licking my dick clean, she looked up at me with her lips covered in our juices, "If we get a book on your mother, do you want to put her in jail?"

"No, I just want enough on her that she never bothers me again!"

"Your mother's a good looking woman. If we could, would you fuck her? No lies now!"

Understand, Marty had my dick in her hand and her mouth was wet with our juices, any other time or place I would have lied. "Yeah, I would, I'd like to fuck the shit out of her, would you help me, I want to watch her eat your pussy and kiss your ass! Yeah, that would be good, would you like that too?"

"Oh yeah!" and with that Marty was down on my dick, down for the long count, between her mouth and my dirty mind I came again. Before I left Marty gave me some hints on softening up my mother. "Look, I'm perverted enough to admit to being turned on by the idea of watching your mother fuck you. You've got to start early though, start making some suggestive comments to her, come on to her a little bit. Every woman, mother or not, likes the thought of guys lusting after them

I really liked this Tammy, I had a real teen age crush on her, but as I said, all I was getting were these so called blow jobs that were more hand than mouth. I had made up my mind that she had until the start of school to give up what I kept asking for or I was moving on. Yeah, she was real nice, but Marty had ruined me for cute and coy. Then I got an emergency phone call from Martha asking me to call her back on a land line. When I called her back I found out she had been afraid someone might monitor our cell phone conversation. "Peter, I was working on your accounts and I spotted something, somebody's been fiddling the books. I think it's one of the senior partners and I'm pretty sure it's your girlfriend's dad." Well she finally got me calmed down and went into details. "Yes she knew Tammy's dad was a partner but just didn't see any reason to tell me. She thought my money or our money was safe, looks like Tammy's dad only nicked us for about 80K, and the firm would make us whole. But there was going to be big trouble; Mr. Morrison was going to go to jail for sure, lots of scandal. The reason she found the fiddle was she was tracking some of my mother's stuff and it lead her to these funny entries. No she didn't think my mom was in on it with Mr. Morrison, it was just one of those things. And by the end of the week I should have some good news for you about your mother.

Mrs. Maureen Morrison, chairwoman of the college fund raising committee, honored patron of the Civic Opera, head of the ladies auxiliary of Holy Cross hospital, sat at her kitchen table. "I will not give him the pleasure" she thought as she refused to rub the burning cheek where her daughter's boyfriend had just slapped her.

She had walked in to the back rec room of her high rise condo unannounced and seen her daughter, topless, with her head buried in Peter's lap. His groans told her exactly what her daughter was doing. She yelled, he looked up and put a hand on top of Tammie's head so she had to keep on, "Stop yelling, Mrs. M we'll be done here in a minute and then the three of us can talk"

She'd run over to pull her daughter away, and as she reached for her, Peter open handed slapped her! The shock of someone hitting her was almost more painful than the blow. Peter had then grabbed her by the wrist and twisted till she had to fall to her knees. She opened her mouth to scream and Peter twisted her wrist some more, scream and I'll break your arm! She was on her knees, tears of pain and shame as she watched her daughter's head bob in her tormentor's lap. He'd held her there until he was done. She wasn't going to say cum or ejaculate or orgasm. When he finally let her daughter up he had her put his penis back in his pants and grabbing both of them by the hair on the back of their necks marched her and her daughter, although to be fair her daughter didn't have to be marched, into the kitchen. Thrown in a chair and told to shut up

"Now let's talk. Your husband has stolen $80,000.00 from me, I can afford it but the others he took from are not so happy, my accountant says your husband is in jail or shortly will be on $5 million dollar bail. By now all your bank accounts are frozen and a bailiff will be here shortly to explain about a United States Government Levy and why you house is forfeit and your credit cards don't work any more. The reason I know this is... , I'm sorry, did you know Ester Cohen from his office? Ah you did, well it seems hubby knocked up Ester and suggested she get an abortion, and after she did, he fired her! Hell hath no fury etc. She called the FBI, The IRS and the states attorney offices and told all including where the other sets of books were. She called me because apparently I was nice to her when I visited your husband's office." Turning his head, "Tammy, get us something to drink, a large scotch for your mother and I'll take a coke." Back to her," No, be quiet, I'm not done. You came in on us after I had explained to Tammie what was going to happen to her now that you two are broke. And believe me you are 100% busted! What you got in your pocket is all you got. I told Tammy what I'm going to tell you, I'll take care of you, both of you, I can buy this condo at the auction, you won't have to move, I'll take care of Tammy's tuition at school. I'll take care of all your bills, groceries, utilities etc. What I won't support is your life style. You get to live here, you eat well, you just don't get 200 dollar lunches or shopping at Nordstrom's anymore. In return I want to have you as lovers. I think it would be lots of fun to have a grown woman as a sleep in lover. I'm sure you don't believe a word I've said, so I'm going to leave now, Tammy has my number, call me by 10 AM with your answer or perhaps you want to check out the homeless shelters." And Peter got up and left without saying goodbye to either of them,

He was no more out the door when Maureen tried to call her husband at work; her husband's secretary answered the phone and recognized her voice. "Un, err. Mr. Morrison isn't in, he left earlier, No I don't know where he is."

"Sally, you sound upset, if there anything wrong?"

"I can't talk right now, I'm sure Mr. Morrison will explain." And the phone went dead.

The doorbell rang and Mrs. Morrison began to see the end of her little world. A very business like man explained to her that at the present time all the property in the apartment was under federal control. She was not allowed to sell anything, including furniture and clothing. At the present time she should consider that she and her daughter have no personal belongings. The man took the keys for their two cars, she was asked if she had any savings, checking, or stock brokerage accounts, safety deposit boxes, insurance policies with a cash value. He showed her a piece of paper and said it was a search warrant, other men came in, and took not only her husbands home office computer but both her and her daughter's laptops, plus boxes of files from both her desk and her husband's office. By now she had left three voice mail messages for her husband. Looking over she saw her daughter sitting in the corner with tears rolling down her face. Maureen wanted to join her, but just not now. She called their attorney and old friend, "Oh Max I think Jerry's been arrested!"

"Maureen, he has, you should hear from somebody from the fed's office shortly."

"There were some people here with search warrants. Can you get him out of jail?'

"Maur, I can't help him, I can't take his case it would be a breach of ethics. He apparently stole from everybody, we're looking right now, but it looks like he got me for over 100K"

"What am I going to do?"

"Maur, I don't know what to tell you, it sort of looks like he got everybody, your sister's already been on the phone to me, I don't think you got many friends left. You may have to go with a public defender; I mean they've probably locked all his and your accounts. He better not have any money to hire a good lawyer! Here's the number of the fed guy that's got his case, you can call about seeing Jerry. Good Luck" It wasn't until she put the phone down that she realized that that was the second call today that someone hadn't said goodbye to her. When she tried to call her sister she barely got out a hello when she got told, "I can't talk to you right now, I'm too fucking angry, your husband ruined me" And another phone went dead on her.

When she called the man her ex lawyer gave her he explained that they were questioning her husband and he will be calling her within 48 hours. This was the most frightening call, because whoever it was that she talked to didn't care, it was just another case to him. This was her introduction to the system. From now on, she was just 'another one' to all the people she talked to. By 8 PM. Maureen Morrison had run out of people to call. Everyone she had thought of as a friend has found a reason to get off the phone almost at once. Several had told her to never call again. A couple just cursed her and her husband out and hung up. Since she lived off credit cards and charge accounts she had almost no cash. After checking her purse and dresser, she went to her secret stash. For years she had kept extra money in a copy of "The Frugal Gourmet" today she found $44.00 dollars, two twenties and two, two dollar bills that she was just keeping for fun. As she was walking down the hall to her daughter's room, it began to sink into her how much trouble they were in.

"Tammy we have to talk."

"Mom, I'm sorry you saw me and Peter but..."

"Right now, that's not important; I'm here to see how much money you've got. I've been through everything I can think of and all we've got is about $85.00" She could tell by the look on Tammy's face she still didn't understand what was happening. "Look honey, they say daddy stole money, the government has frozen all our assets, I can't write a check, our credit cards don't work, there is no money!" The last was almost a scream "Look, go through your pockets and anything you got put away. We're going to need grocery money, I'm sure this is going to get cleared up but right now we need some cash,

Tammy opened her backpack and pulled out a stuffed wallet, unfortunately it was stuffed with photos. She offered her mother a couple of bills and was shocked when her mom grabbed the wallet out of her hand and looked and found two 20's. "What's this, I told you we're broke!"

"Mom, I need lunch money for school!"

By now both were in screaming mode, "Are you stupid? What part of broke don't you understand? We have no F U C K I N G money!" Soon Tammy and her mother were yelling at each other and almost simultaneously it occurred to then that all they had was each other. That brought out a round of tears and hugs. Half an hour later the hiccuping and sniffles were almost over "Mom what am I going to do at school? I can't bring my lunch! Nobody brings their lunch!"

"Well, right now we've got about 150 dollars and no idea of where any more is coming from. You can tell people you're in a diet, but there's no way we can afford for you to eat out. Look tomorrow, I'm going to have to take a bus downtown to the federal building! Even if we had a car, I couldn't afford the parking! When I talked to dad's partners, they told me he had been suspended without pay. I guess I've got to get a job; I'll go see that man at the federal office tomorrow. There must be some way we are supported. I mean we didn't steal anything." Two very sad, very frightened Morrison cried themselves to sleep that night.

The next day started with a gauntlet of reporters and photographers swirling around the front of their condo. Tammie was in tears as she pushed her way through. Her mother at least was able to slip out the back entrance and catch a bus almost at once. Then her continued introduction to her new life began again. "Lady its exact fare, I don't make change, read the sign!" Fortunately she had the dollar fifty to let her ride downtown. She sat with her head rigidly looking out the window realizing she was blushing from embarrassment. The federal office kept her for over three hours; asking about her husband, did he make any out of town trips? Who were his friends, what were his hobbies and over and over about additional bank accounts and safety deposit boxes? When they finally reminded her not to leave town, she finally got to ask about money for herself and her daughter.

Her interrogator looked at her with a wry smile, "Mrs. Morrison, its beginning to look like there are some major shortages in you husbands ex firm. Right now he is our person of interest. The shortages we are looking at are in the ten million dollar range! I don't think anybody gives a damn about money for you. Now, if you could lead us to some of those missing funds there would be a stipend in it for you. But if, as you say, you don't know anything about your husbands business, then go across the street to the state building and apply for public assistance."

"You want me to apply for welfare?"

"Lady, all I want from you is where the missing money is, welfare, aid, whatever, apply, don't apply, I don't care"

After a half hour at the state office she realized that she had come too late in the day to see anyone today. The ticket she had in her hand was number 876 and they were just calling 453. It was three o'clock and she was starving. Making sure she had correct fare, Maureen headed home.

Tammie had had a slightly better day, in school; she knew everyone was talking about her and her family. Between her first two classes her best friend Jane came up and said, "My folks don't want me talking to you so I have to be a little careful right now but next week I'm sure we can talk. Love you" and Jane was down the hall. At least the teachers were nice enough not to call on her.

Just before lunch Peter came up, "You know your mother didn't call, I guess she found some money huh?" That started Tammie crying again. "Whoa, slow down, don't cry, you want to go to lunch?" The idea of not having to show her home made sandwich was a godsend. It was just a burger and fries but it gave Tammie a glimmer of hope.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.