Best Intentions
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2010 by softi. All rights reserved

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Bailey’s friends try to help her forget her ex by inviting her along to an exclusive party in the rich part of town.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Lesbian  

Her beat up Geo Metro barely made it up the slope of the hill. It probably would've been faster if she'd pushed. Cars lined up behind her honked and cursed but her little car didn't care. She kept chanting, "I think I can, I think I can, I think I can..." It finally pulled up to the house at 7:50pm. She was habitually early, the complete antithesis of her sister. The valet cocked an eyebrow at the worn out econo-box, but drove it off to find a spot. Bailey figured it would be next to the gardener's. A woman in a butler outfit held the door open for Bailey. She stepped in, a little nervous.

"This way, please." The butler walked off and Bailey struggled to keep up. It was only a short way though; the butler stepped out onto the deck of the pool and announced, "Miss Flume to see you, Madame."

"Please send her over," Tatiana replied. Bailey saw her under the floodlights, sitting at a table with a big umbrella. She had on loose white slacks and an airy white blouse. Next to Tatiana, Ginger and Thi stood like guards, each in black spandex that covered to their elbows and knees. Various party guests milled about, helping themselves to the bar and finger foods. A DJ spun club music and the pool had colored lights that changed in time to the beat. Tatiana didn't get up, she just gestured at the only other chair at the table. Bailey's t-shirt and shorts were again out of place, this time because of all the club attire. "Sit."

Bailey found herself sitting without really thinking about it. "Uh, hi..."

Tatiana cut her off. "I'm glad you came, Bailey." She took a sip of her wine. "I like a woman that's a challenge. So here is what I'll offer you. I know that you have some problem with me, though I don't really know what it is, nor do I really care. But I would like the pleasure of your company, and you would prefer to keep your sister away from me and my friends. So we'll trade. You come here at night for a week, and we'll stop seeing your sister, if that's what you want. Ginger and Thi can always find someone else to play with." Both made an exaggerated pout. Tatiana paid them no heed. "So, what do you say? A week's worth of your nights for your sister's sudden and permanent absence?"

Bailey took a second to sift through this. A week of nights for Maya? What the hell kind of sick game is this? She held back some quick retorts. Finally, she asked, "How do I know I can trust you?"

"I don't think there is anything I can say that will make you trust me. I give you my word though. I think that I can convince you, that Ginger and Thi can convince you, that we are sorry for our assumptions the other day. I am hoping that a week will be enough to change your mind. If it's not, I don't think that you'll ever come around. And like I said, we can find plenty of other women," she gestured around the partiers, "who are like your sister, if that is to our taste. But I prefer someone a little more complex, with a better bouquet." She smiled and swirled her wine, sniffing before sipping again.

Bailey ignored the slight at her sister. "So that's it. One week, hanging out here. Then I can go? And you all will leave Maya alone?"

"If, at the end of the week, yes. I give you my word," Tatiana replied.

Bailey took a deep breath. It sounded strange and a little too good to be true. Basically, Tatiana and her gang were using Maya to get at her, but just to hang out for a week? It was all getting weirder by the minute. She couldn't come up with any reason not to, and she could always just stop coming if they broke the deal. "I don't know that I have much choice but to try. I'll do it."

"Good. It starts now."

"But, what? Wait, I have classes..."

"Ginger and Thi, Bailey's clothes won't do. Please get her changed into something more appropriate for a party." Tatiana grinned at Bailey. "Don't worry, you're going to enjoy this week." She took another sip out of her glass.

Bailey felt arms guide her up out of the chair. "Wait, wait!" They bundled her inside and down the hall again, into one of the bedrooms.

"What do you think, Ginge. Red or silver?" Thi asked.

"Oh, silver, definitely. I have just the thing." Ginger turned to the closet.

Thi started stripping Bailey, pulling the t-shirt up and the shorts down. "Shoes off! And look at this underwear! That's gotta go, you'd never see that at a party."

"Hey, wait, what the hell is going on?" said Bailey. She tried to hold onto her bra, but Ginger went after her panties. When she let go of the bra to defend lower down, Thi got the garment to start down her arms. Bailey quickly found herself nude with her arms held behind her back.

"We should shave her," said Thi, gesturing at Bailey's pubic region.

"Oh no you don't! That's not part of the deal!" Bailey jerked a few times but that just stretched her shoulders painfully.

"Stop fighting, Bails," said Ginger. "We're just getting you dressed. We can always let Maya know how uncooperative you've been."

Bailey went cold. So there is a little more to it. I have to play along. She let her arms loosen, but it was harder to give in enough to let Ginger bend her legs and put on the panties. Well, if they could be called that; the lace thong barely covered anything. The bra was just as bad, with her nipples showing through the fabric. The dress they put on her wasn't much better, with the back open to her ass, the neck loose around her breasts and the hem just barely decent.

"Yummy," said Thi. "That's an outfit that will turn heads."

"She still needs makeup," Ginger said. "We don't have much time. Come on." She lead them down to the bathroom. "Sit," she commanded. Bailey sat down in front of a mirror. "Let's see ... Red? Pink?"

"That silver really cries out for metallic," Thi said. Bailey just sat still, out of her depths when it came to makeup.

"I have bronze and champaign here. Think that will that do?" Ginger asked.

"And it will work so well with that auburn hair," Thi said. "Too bad it's so short."

"We'll deal with that another time," Ginger said, starting to apply. After a few minutes, she said, "Now let's have a look at you." She gestured for Bailey to get up and took an appraising look. "Much more appropriate," said Ginger. "Perfect for one of our girls."

Their girls? "So is this what I'm going to be doing while I'm here?" asked Bailey.

"Oh no, there is so much more fun stuff to do," said Ginger. "Let's head out there."

"No, we should stay here, just enjoy our little toy, skip the party," said Thi.

"Tatiana said Bailey was supposed to mingle."

"Oh damn," Thi sighed. "Let's go."

"Out there? Like this?" Bailey asked, horrified. She'd not been in a dress since elementary school, and this hardly fit the definition.

"Oh, silly us. We forgot the shoes!" Ginger said. She ran back to the other room and grabbed a pair of four inch spike heels with straps that ended halfway up Bailey's calves. Bailey struggled to stay upright; she liked her sandals. "Not used to those, are we? We'll have to practice a little first."

Thi led them out into the hall. Ginger went down to the other end. "Go on, Bails," Thi said. "On your toes, careful..."

"That's it!" Ginger said. "Down here!" Bailey was embarrassed as she went back and forth between the two women. She felt like a little kid playing dress-up. She kept her mouth shut, fighting back anger and frustration at being treated like a toy. Maya came first. She could endure this for a week. If Tatiana thinks I'm going to change my mind, this sure as hell isn't the way to do it. After several uncomfortable repetitions and a few ankle-turning stumbles, Ginger and Thi declared her proficient enough to head out. Bailey leaned down to rub her sore calves.

"Hon, much as I like the view, you better be careful about bending like that," Thi said, head cocked and staring at Bailey from behind. Bailey flushed everywhere. "That's cute too." Bailey stood up straight and tried to compose herself. "Come on, let's go! I'm thirsty!" Thi hurried out onto the pool deck, Bailey stumbling a little to keep up. The night air was cool on her exposed skin. She fought off a shiver as they walked up to the bar. A drink might help calm her nerves a little, but she didn't want to lose it like the last time she was here.

"Two whites and a special for Bailey here," Ginger said. The bartender, a beauty in a bikini top and daisy dukes, nodded and dipped down to grab the bottles she needed. "You'll love it," Ginger breathed into Bailey's ear.

"I wasn't really planning on drinking much," Bailey replied.

"Oh don't worry," Thi said. "It won't get you drunk, just a little buzzed. Let you loosen up a little, which you really need." She gave Bailey's shoulders a friendly shake. "This is supposed to be fun!"

"Yeah, Bails, loosen up!" Ginger said, smiling. Bailey just shook her head and snorted. "Really, it'll be a fun week if you let it." The bartender put three glasses up on the bar. Ginger handed a red drink in a highball glass to Bailey. "Here. Give it a try. I'm' sure you'll love it."

Bailey smelled the drink. It seemed a little foofterish for her, with a fruity, raspberry smell. She sipped experimentally. No alcohol taste, but she felt warmth slide down her throat. It would probably do. "That's not bad," she said.

"Oh, we know," Ginger smiled. "Let's mingle."

The three walked around, sipping their drinks and stopping to chat with people that Ginger and Thi knew. Both introduced Bailey as dressing for the evening on a dare. Each group complimented Bailey on how she looked and how she should consider dressing like this all the time. She flushed a little each time and thanked them. She really wasn't used to being the center of attention, particularly as such an obvious sex object. The drink also seemed to be affecting her; she finished it pretty quickly and could feel the warmth leaking out of her chest. It was strange how much it heated her skin and tingled along her breasts. Her nipples visibly poked out through the lace bra and the thin silver dress. It also leaked down into her nether regions, building into a heat that was now starting to moisten the thong.

"Oh look, Ginger, Bails finished up her drink," Thi said.

"I'm about ready for another as well," Ginger said. "Let's go get another round."

"Uh, guys, you know, I think I'm done," Bailey said. "I'm feeling this a little more than I should."

"We can see you're a little flushed," Ginger said. "Don't worry, just one more, I promise." She smiled and walked towards the bar. Bailey stumbled as she started after her, her legs a little unsteady in the heels from the drink already and the warm glow inside not helping any. When she looked up, she found herself staring right into the chest of a woman. Butterflies spun around her belly, lighting little fires wherever they went. The lush breasts that held her attention were covered in an off the shoulder cream dress, with only a hint of cleavage showing. She felt her chest tighten and her stomach quiver. Something was a little off in her reaction, a little exaggerated, but she couldn't help it. It took several seconds for her to look up into the lady's dark eyes.

"I'm Mikaela." The woman held out her hand. Bailey saw Thi heading off to meet up with Ginger at the bar. She felt lost. A second or two later, the woman said, "And you are?"

"Oh, sorry. Bailey," she replied, and took the offered hand.

"One of the specials, I take it?" Mikaela said, grinning.

"Only one." Bailey hoped she meant the drink.

"They can be potent. Be careful. You do look lovely tonight, Bailey," Mikaela said, overtly looking Bailey up and down. "Who are you with?"

"Ginger and Thi."

"Oh, yes, then maybe they wouldn't mind if we spent a little time together." Mikaela moved in a little closer. Bailey thought she could feel the heat of the taller woman's body radiating into her own melting core. "I'm sure you would enjoy that." Mikaela reached up to run her hand along the back of Bailey's neck.

"Oh, look, Bails has a friend," Ginger said as she arrived, holding up a full glass. Mikaela didn't move. Bailey wanted to but couldn't. Instead, she found herself leaning into the brunette woman. "Here you go, Bails." Bailey took the drink and sipped, loving the feel as the heat slipped down her throat. She hummed in pleasure. The liquid kept tasting better and better.

"I think we should leave these two," Thi said. "Let them enjoy the evening and each other's company."

"Yes, we should. Let's find Tatiana," Ginger said. They headed off.

Bailey felt a hand slide under her dress to the naked flesh of her butt. She trembled as the fingertips played gently along the tender spot where the back her thigh began. Mikaela turned a little to stand directly in front of Bailey. Her hand slipped along the smaller woman's hip to the front of the lacy panties. Bailey leaned in closer, pressing her breasts against Mikaela and trying to adjust her hips to get Mikaela's fingers into a more interesting position.

"Let's find someplace a little more private," Mikaela suggested. Bailey slammed the rest of her drink and left the empty glass on a table as Mikaela lead her off to one of the bedrooms. Once inside, Bailey made no objections as Mikaela slipped Bailey's dress to the floor. The bra and panties quickly followed. She helped the brunette out of her clothes, leaving only Bailey's shoes in place. "I like the heels, they're sexy," Mikaela said as Bailey leaned down to loosen the straps. "Leave them." Bailey felt a thrill go through her as she followed the suggestion. Mikaela pushed her onto the bed and climbed on top, settling her crotch above Bailey's waiting mouth. "Eat."

It was the best Bailey had ever tasted. She nearly came herself as she licked and suckled and messily got two fingers into the hot, slick folds she was ravishing. Mikaela moaned and tightened and fell forward as her thighs clamped around Bailey's head. She nearly passed out before Mikaela finally relented and flopped onto her side. Bailey turned, meaning to get into a 69, but Mikaela ordered her to lay still. The taller woman climbed out of bed and went into a chest. "Ok, turn over, ass up high," Mikaela ordered. Bailey again found herself complying, and shivered in the pleasure of submitting and the anticipation of what was about to happen. She heard a few straps being tightened. Something hard slid up the inside of her thigh before tickling her wet nether lips. "Stay still." Strong hands grabbed her hips as a large phallus thrust suddenly inside her. Bailey moaned in ecstasy and pain, having never taken something this large before. She stretched to accommodate and trembled around it as it stayed still for a moment before pulling back and thrusting in again. The tempo picked up and she quickly crested, already nearly there after the heat of the drink and the lust of servicing Mikaela. The burning lava in her gut splashed around as she tensed, washed over her body as she spasmed, forced its way out in a howl of release. It didn't fade; another wave came crashing right behind. She felt a slap on her ass. "You're a damn fine ride, Bailey," Mikaela said. "Scream for me again!" Bailey did.

She was in a fog for the rest of the night, just a wonderful, blissful toy for Mikaela to play with. She was whipped, spanked, chained and gagged. She loved every minute of it. She wasn't sure when she was finally allowed to sleep, but it was the deep slumber of sated exhaustion when it happened.


The sheets were on Bailey when she woke. She didn't remember getting under them. She might have even fallen asleep on the floor, at the foot of the bed, while Mikaela was on it. She also didn't remember the soft music that was playing. She shook her head to clear it, but the night still wasn't really coming into focus. She remembered coming to Tatiana's, agreeing to stick around for Maya's sake, and getting dressed up like a doll for the party, but after that, it was really fuzzy. That drink must've been potent, but she didn't have a hangover. She looked around. No sign of Mikaela. Bailey slipped out of bed. Once again, there weren't any clothes other than a little red bikini. She went out in it again. Her hair still overflowed embarrasingly. Not that a huge bush was her style, but only a lipstick creampuff would go bald.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.