Luvirini's Journey - Cover

Preview

Luvirini's Journey

by Luvirini

Copyright© 2011 by Luvirini

Fantasy Story: This is the story of a man's journey from the farm to a destiny in a sword&sorcery world. This is "the main story" with other short stories supporting it coming along as the story progresses. This is a story of adventure and life, people will be wounded and killed, be smart and stupid, fall in love, have sex and so on, but there will be no explicit sex in the story beyond descriptions of some petting and such, though there will be scenes with nudity.

Tags: Mind Control   Magic   Slavery   Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Slow   Violence   Prostitution   Nudism  

Story Background

Luvirini was one of the more important nonplayer characters in many campaigns set in the world of Myaasia. That is why I also chose him as my pen name.

His background and story is mostly known to my players due to the many appearances, but I allways wanted to flesh out and tell his whole story. This is that story. Parts of this story are based on his appearances in the campaigns, but much is new material.

Because of all the new material specially in the early parts I cannot commit to any specific posting schedule as I will be writing things when I have time, but expect it to be slow. This will be the "main story", but I will also be writing short stories of some of the characters appearing in this story and those will also take time.

This is a story of adventure and life, people will be wounded and killed, be smart and stupid, fall in love, have sex and such, but there will be no explicit sex in the story beyond descriptions of some light petting and such, though there will be scened with nudity and similar.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.