Roscoe's Capitulation - Cover

Roscoe's Capitulation

Copyright© 2011 by Fast Eddy

Chapter 4

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Roscoe loses his wife. The author wishes to thank Falconer for his assistance in proofreading this story.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Celebrity   BDSM   Humiliation   Torture   Oral Sex   Petting   Leg Fetish   Caution  

I stepped outside and called Tom on my new cellphone to tell him the news of the kidnapping. And we agreed to meet at a restaurant that we used to frequent as teenagers. I went back inside of the house and looked around to see if I could determine what Olivia had with her at the time of her abduction. As I was preparing to leave, I remembered the new camera that I had installed in the garage. I went back to see if it had recorded anything while I was gone. I was successful in that the camera recorder showed that there was some recording time logged on it. I turned the recorder to playback and viewed Olivia's abduction in the garage.

Olivia was in the garage, cleaning up after my security device installation. She was wearing green cargo shorts, cut to mid-thigh; with a white scoop neck t-shirt, a pair of Skechers Shape Ups and green ankle sox that matched her shorts, when three masked assailants pounced on her. Two of them held her as she struggled; one of them clasped his meaty hand over her mouth. She violently twisted her body, and broke free of one of her attackers. In the struggle she managed to pull his mask off, exposing his face to the camera for a second, when the third assailant struck her in the solar plexus with his fist, driving the air out of her lungs, rendering her stunned body motionless as she curled into a fetal position while trying to catch her breath. The two attackers lay her on the floor as they bound her hands behind her back and her ankles to her wrists with plastic ties. One of them stuffed a ball gag into Olivia's mouth and attached it to the back of her head using the Velcro straps. They allowed Olivia to catch her breath as the unmasked assailant whispered into her ear from behind her back. He grasped her bra encased tit, thru her t-shirt. His hand lingered on her boob, squeezing it as he made his point to the entrapped young woman.

Olivia ceased her struggle and two of the abductors roughly grasped her, one hand between her inner thighs and the other holding her upper arms as they lifted and carried her towards the door. The group stopped at the door to cover Olivia's head with a sensory deprivation hood. This blinded her and blocked her hearing as they removed her bound body out the door. The video continued to run for thirty seconds, before it shut itself off. I had no cameras outside of my house and garage, so that was all of the surveillance that I was going to see.

I copied the video sequence to a USB drive and headed off to my meeting with Tom.

Tom and I met at the restaurant and ordered coffee as we sat in the back of the closed section of the dining room. Tom told me that he was sure by the evidence that he gathered that Roscoe was involved in Olivia's abduction. He had traced the audio signal from the transmitter found on her to a repeater in my attic. Tom determined that Roscoe was receiving the signal. I didn't know how he could determine that but I was still listening to his every word. He monitored Roscoe's telephone calls to determine that he was making frequent calls to a tower west of the twin cities. The tower was just east of St. Cloud and he had pinpointed the receptor location at a farm outside of the city. I told Tom what Olivia was wearing and that she had her new cellphone with her while at home. She always kept it off and only used it when she expected my call, or to make a call. I then produced the video footage from my garage and Tom ran the sequence. Tom studied the video, trying to enhance photo of the exposed abductor. He ended up with a nice image of the thug that was unmasked. We studied it as it was prominently displayed on the screen.

Tom was happy to hear the cellphone information since he provided the cellphones; they were high security satellite phones and were encryption capable. The best news is that also had GPS tracking built into them. This feature worked whether the phone was on or off. He went on to say that if we were lucky she might still be in possession of the phone. He pulled up his laptop and navigated to the tracking site to see what the history of Olivia's movements were. The tracking indicated that the phone was located at the farm where Tom tracked Roscoe's phone signals to. Engaging the phone sensors via satellite, Tom was able to determine that Olivia was not wearing the phone. The ambient temperature around the phone suggested that the phone was outside, perhaps left in their vehicle.

Just as we were preparing to leave, the assailant that was unmasked during the abduction walked into the restaurant to get a couple of thermoses refilled. Tom immediately recognized him from the photo that he enhanced. I walked up behind him as he stood at the cash register, waiting for his coffee, and forcefully pressed my Makarov into his kidney. This pressed him into the counter, where he couldn't go anywhere. I directed him to the parking lot where we found a van. I thought that it might be the vehicle that Olivia was transported in and we entered it. I started questioning the thug and he refused to answer, so I started pistol whipping him as I continued my interrogation. He would not talk until I pressed my gun into his genitals. I threatened him again and he crumbled, spilling his guts to nonstop.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.