Roscoe's Capitulation
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2011 by Fast Eddy

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Roscoe loses his wife. The author wishes to thank Falconer for his assistance in proofreading this story.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Celebrity   BDSM   Humiliation   Torture   Oral Sex   Petting   Leg Fetish   Caution  

Olivia timidly wheeled us out of the cul-de-sac in the monster car; her chest palpitating as she gently touched the gear shift. The air was just right and the car throbbed as she acclimated to its dominance. Olivia hiked her skirt to mid-thigh, exhibiting her creamy thighs to me as her soft hand caressed the shift knob. I was mesmerized, just looking at her as she seemed just on the verge of an orgasm as the breeze ambled through her silken hair. The neighbors, hearing the distinct growl of the seemingly caged animal as we coursed through the sub-division on our way to the freedom that beckoned us to the freeway, all seemed to gather in their front yards to view the rare spectacle of the two beauties gracing their presence.

Once we reached the exit of the housing complex, Olivia turned and with a slight nudge of her toned foot released the beast into the traffic of the crowded thoroughfare. She increased our speed as the wind raced through her hair and the turbulence inside of the driver's compartment toyed with the hemline of her raised skirt, exposing her soft thighs even more to my hungry eyes.

It was me whose chest was pulsating now as I gazed upon this stone cold beauty that had just been transformed into a little girl on Christmas morning. The car captured her attention; it was up to me to entrap her heart. I didn't love her, at least not yet, that would take time and luck. I simply owned her and I wanted her conquest to me to be the highlight of her young life.

Olivia navigated our steed through the fast moving traffic that was the norm on the freeway this time of day as we circled the bustling metropolis. We exited, heading north through Duluth up to Grand Marais and the shores of Lake Superior. We found a cabin available for the week and decided to spend our time together, exploring each other and the other exquisite views that the North Shore afforded us.

The cabin was nestled in the woods, high atop the hill that revealed an unobstructed view overlooking the town and the great lake. To the west lay an unending forest, promising a sunset view to astound us.

As Olivia stood at the window, surveying the vast domain of land and water, I walked up behind her and drew her to me, my arms around her waist. She leaned her head back onto my shoulder and with closed eyes, emitted a sound of contentment. I gently stroked her stomach as she turned into me and pressed her lips to mine in a mind blowing kiss. Olivia wrapped her arms around my neck and whispered, "I hope that this fantasy will never end." My hands stroked her back as I pulled her into my chest and returned her passionate kiss. We stood like that forever it seemed, but it was only minutes. For me, time stopped with her kiss.

I continued to stroke Olivia's back, feeling more of her luscious body as time allowed. I finally reached her pliant butt that was still unencumbered with panties and gently kneaded her soft globes through her skirt, as my kisses rained down on her face and neck. Olivia gently raised her thigh into my crotch and slid it up and down my legs, arousing my dick even further than it had been at our first embrace. Soon it was at full attention as it stood up against the inside of my trousers, straining for its freedom. Olivia was rubbing her hip against my proud member as I was unbuttoning her blouse. I led her over to the queen sized bed where we lay down and continued to disrobe each other. We were both in our underwear when we stopped for a time and just gazed into each other's eyes. I surveyed her perfect body as I slid my hands over her, caressing her every feature. I stopped at her bra, releasing the clasps in the front, between her generous cups. As I opened the containers, her bounteous orbs sprang into view, her excited nipples springing to attention. I quickly released her bra and cupped her swelling tits as I latched on to one of her extended nipples with my hungry mouth. Olivia moaned as she pressed her body into my ministrations, while holding my head to her engorged tit. I gently sucked and lathered her hard nipple as I stroked her stomach while continuing my way to her moist pussy. I gently rubbed her nether regions as I milked her wondrous tits with my mouth. Reluctantly, I kissed my way south to that hot box as I worked my hands down her smooth, shapely thighs, caressing her, immersing myself into her muscle tone, kneading her as I planted kisses on her soft pussy lips.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.