A Sticky Situation - Cover

A Sticky Situation

Copyright© 2011 by Webkeeper

Chapter 1

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 1 - This is a story based on Glen Cook's creations. I've used the city of Tunfaire and some of his characters from the the Garrett, P.I. books to give background to the story. I've also used the character of Phaia from the manga comic "Spunky Knight" as the main basis of my heroine. The entire flashback story in Chapter 2 comes straight out of Issue #1. Anything else is by me.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Coercion   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Furry   Zombies   Gang Bang   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Squirting   Lactation   Water Sports   Scatology   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Necrophilia   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

My big mouth does get me into a lot of sticky situations.

Case in point: There I was, lying on top of a stage, with almost 100 people all around me, looking on as my mouth was stuffed with TWO cocks, another cock was in my asshole, TWO more were fucking my pussy, another was fucking my tits and I was fisting a cock in each hand.

If you're wondering why was I servicing 8 cocks at one time ... well, that's where my big mouth comes in.

Brandy Wine was bragging, shooting her mouth off as usual. At 18, she was one of the senior whores in the place but had been slacking off for quite some time now. The other girls -- me included -- had to pick up the slack and believe me, we weren't too happy about it. Especially when Stella (the mama-san) didn't do anything about it.

Anyway, after too many shots of her namesake, she was bragging she could take on six cocks at any one time, and I made a comment to the fact that it was about average and I could do better. We didn't exactly break out into a catfight, but it was close, and the upshot was that we both had to put our money where our mouths were, so to speak. If I lost I'd have to put my ass out for three months in Brandy's place. But if I won -- and I really didn't think there was any way in hell I wouldn't -- Brandy would have to basically take over every night for the next three months. I would have held out for higher stakes, but I was feeling kinda mellow and I didn't want to take her out TOO badly. All I wanted to do was put her in her place and give the rest of us some time off.

What's the Pink Pussy, I hear you ask? And who the fuck am I?

Sapphire Steele, bounty hunter, at your service. In my line of work, I hunt men, monsters, and do bodyguard work ... basically anything to get the money in.

You're right, no one would believe that's my real name, but who'd take Rosie Smith seriously, anyway?

I was sixteen years old, going on forty, and I was a half-breed ... human and giant. Yes, I know. You've seen giant cocks before, and in case you're wondering how it was done, it was a HUMAN male and giant female.

And The Pink Pussy?

That's a place down in the Tenderloin where I work. The Tenderloin's the place in the fair city of Tunfaire where they'll give you anything as long as you have money. If you want it, someone will sell it. In the Tenderloin there's somebody who'll do it with you, for you, or to you, or let you watch if that's your need. Let your imagination run away. You can't think of anything somebody hasn't thought and done already. Hell, somebody's thought of something even more disgusting. And it's all available there in Wonderland. And the kingpin of crime will get his cut.

And The Pink Pussy, to come back to the scene of the action, is where you can watch all the action. It caters to the average working crowd, serving the needs of the average working man ... Or male, as the case may be. But with the kind of kinks we cater for, I'd hesitate to use the word "average". It's not an upscale place by any stretch of the imagination, but it's not the sewer dregs either.

So anything your perverted little mind can come up with ... we'll do it for you and you can watch to your heart's content. Why anyone would just want to watch without taking part in the action is beyond me, but hey ... it takes all kinds. As long as you pay, we'll play.

So there I was, like I said, taking care of eight, count 'em, eight cocks at one time. And these weren't your normal 6 to 8-inch cocks either. The clientele that come to my place aren't your normal average human males, although I do get them. The majority are non-humans, and you'd better believe all the stories and jokes they tell about the size of non-human cocks, sister! Trolls, grolls, ogres, dwarves, goblins, centaurs, satyrs, beastmen, minotaurs, hell, even the morCatha all have bigger cocks than humans, starting at 10 inches. You wouldn't believe how ridiculous a 10-inch cock looks on a 2 foot morCatha ... but there's nothing funny about a cock that size plugging into your cunt, honey.

Sometimes I wonder if that's why the humans ( or the males at any rate) are so prejudiced against non-humans. And it'd be worse if the prejudice against inter-species fucking wasn't so strong. Let their wives and daughters get hooked on fucking with members (pardon the pun) of another species and we'd have a repeat of the Face Wars all over again.

There were two dwarf cocks fucking my cunt. Say what you like about these hairy little buggers; they can't refuse a good fuck, even if it isn't in their preferred hole. Underneath me, I had a groll with a 15-inch dick fucking my asshole. I had to have a groll down there because he was the only one strong enough to take on all that weight and fuck me at the same time. I had two beastmen face-fucking me ... a ratman and a minotaur, and the fur that was tickling my nostrils almost made me want to sneeze, if it wasn't for their 10 inch dicks sliding down my throat like it was a well-greased pussy. I had a goblin tit-fucking me, and two morCatha cocks in my hands.

Brandy was the same position as me. I'd gotten all eight inside me with the minimum of fuss. She'd tried harder, and finally gotten all eight in her at the same time. She should've dropped out then, and I'd've let her, but she'd made her brags and now she'd have to stand by them. The dwarves were having a hard time staying inside her cunt. They kept slipping out. She was going to lose for sure. Only she didn't realise it yet.

Now, if you think I was going to have multiple orgasms like I usually do with so many cocks fucking me at the same time, you're crazy! I had to concentrate too much on what I was doing to really enjoy myself. 3 or 4 cocks fucking me is about all I can handle and have a good time myself. Besides, I had to make these guys cum as fast as I could, or my ass would belong to that loud-mouthed bitch for three months ... and no way was I going to let that happen!

I worked at the 2 cocks in my throat first, because I was having difficulty breathing with them shoved down my throat like that. My advantage was there is no way ANY male of ANY species is going to last long when they have their cocks shoved balls deep into the willing mouth of a girl while she's staring up at them wide-eyed, and her throat is milking their stiff hard-ons while her mouth is sucking really hard. The beastmen were no exception.

I can hold my breath for almost 2 minutes, but those two barely lasted a minute before their cum shot out from their cocks, straight down my throat and into my belly. Usually, I'd take the spunk in my mouth, but not this time round, because of the bet. Speed was what mattered now.

When they'd done cumming, I slipped their limp dicks out of my mouth and breathed again. Now, we both could only use the parts of our bodies that the males started fucking us with, to make the males cum, but that didn't mean I couldn't use any extra assistance, if it was available. So, still jacking off the morCatha cocks, I brought them round to my mouth and started sucking on them. OK, so they DO have a kind of funny, acrid smell, but if you've ever fucked rotting zombies like I have, you can get used to almost anything else.

While I was doing that, I made sure my lower body was busy fucking and squeezing at the 3 cocks stuck into me. The feel of that monster log jammed up my asshole made me feel like I wanted to go take a shit REAL bad, but the totally stuffed feeling was pleasant. So were the different strokes my cunt was receiving from the dwarf dicks. But like I said, my main priority this time round wasn't my pleasure but to get these guys off as quickly as possible. I couldn't do anything about the goblin tit-fucking me, though, beyond giving him an encouraging smile or two.

Then, maybe because I was really squeezing my cunt very hard, one of the dwarves shot off and came inside me. I could feel him jerk spastically between my legs and I felt this warm, wet flow out from my spread open gash. Alright, girl! Three down, five more to go!

I risked sneaking a look at Brandy. The poor girl was having a really difficult time. She looked totally uncomfortable ... I guess mainly because she wasn't used to having a groll cock up her ass and two dwarf dicks in her pussy at the same time. Not to mention two 10-inch dicks stuffed down her throat. I think she could have handled the cocks down there, but it was the cocks in her mouth that she was really having trouble with. I could see she kept having to let them almost out of her mouth -- barely keeping the cockheads in or she'd have been disqualified -- to breathe. And when she did that, the beastmen just weren't getting the friction or suction they needed to shoot off.

All around us, the patrons were cheering, yelling, shouting obscenities and unwanted advice or ribald comments, all the while jacking themselves silly. Business was good tonight, thanks to the bet, and I was already planning to ask Stella for some sort of bonus. Hey, a good fuck is a good fuck but a girl's gotta eat, ya know. It was almost a shame to take advantage of Brandy like that, but it wouldn't do to let her run off her mouth at me. It's bad for the rep. And what with my age and relative inexperience and in my line of work, the rep's everything.

I concentrated now on the two morCathas. Now, not everyone knows this, but although morCatha cocks look like dark-veined, purple shafts without the knob that human cocks have, there IS a sensitive spot just below the tip. It corresponds to a bump inside a morCatha cunt -- a female morCatha clit, I guess -- that rubs each sex organ to orgasm ... and you'd only know this if you were heavily into inter-species sex, like I was. So I used my thumbs to rub and stimulate the purple phalluses while using my tongue to lick and suck at the drooling tips. This wasn't strictly necessary since they don't get off that way ... it was more for my own pleasure, because if there's anything I like more than a good beer, it's a good fight, and if there's anything I like better than a good fight is a good fuck, and I like it best when all of my holes are plugged with thick, hard, cocks.

Well, the thumb massage did the trick. I had the tips of both cocks stuffed inside my mouth, and I was busy sucking away for all I was worth when they began to cum. And while morCatha penises aren't, as a rule, sensitive like a human's, they ARE sensitive at the point of orgasm. Just the tip, where all the sperm comesout. And that was where I was sucking like a demon.

You should have heard those morCatha whoop and holler as they shot their spunk into my mouth. If you think they raise a racket every night with their tribal wars, the sound they made just then would have been the mother of all tribal wars! And lucky me, I got to taste their jizz this time round, instead of having it shoot down my throat like the first two. Have you ever wondered why I love to swallow non-human cum? The secret is -- believe it or not, because non-human spunk tastes better than humans do, which is pretty delicious already. AND they produce lots more cum. The taste and consistency is different for every species, though.

morCatha jizz is basically rich, thick and fruity. Probably because of their diet, which is mostly fruit they steal from the markets in the daytime, swooping down to swipe whatever catches their fancy.

As my mouth filled with their cum, I swallowed some, and let some dribble out from the corners of my mouth for the sake of the patrons who might have been watching. That still left a lot in my mouth for me to savour, and savour it I did, as they continued to empty their nuts into my greedy mouth.

They finally ended, with a last, massive spurt that almost threatened to flow out of my nose, but I managed to swallow it all down the right passageway just in time. The morCatha moved away on wobbly legs, and I turned my attention to the goblin that was tit-fucking me.

Goblins are short little buggers. Shorter than dwarves, who are generally delighted to have someone else lower down the pecking order than them, height-wise. They have olive green, leathery hides, and their cocks, while 10 inches in length, aren't very thick. But to compensate -- there isn't a cock-head as such, just a rounded tip with the piss-hole -- the shaft is covered with these knobby protrusions that feel really good when its pounding in and out of your snatch, and the knobs keep hitting your clit. It can drive a girl up the wall pretty quickly. Too bad that knobby cock was wasted there between my tits.

He was grabbing my tits, pillowing them so he could fuck them. I covered his scaly claws with my hands, squeezing my breasts even more around his cock, and flicked out my tongue to guide his thrusting shaft into my mouth. At about this time, I realised I had already finished off five guys, and could now see to my own pleasure.

I began to really feel the cocks fucking in and out of me. The dwarf was hammering away at my cunt; his cock well greased by his friend's cum. The shaft filled me up completely, my cunt walls were just rippling in delight, and I started to squeeze him, tightening my cum-soaked snatch around his plundering cock.

Down at the other side, now that the main weight of the five guys had gone away, the groll was busy hammering his 15 inches deep into my asshole. I don't usually take on grolls, or ogres or giants for that matter. Not because I don't want to, but they are pretty rare around Tunfaire, and I don't get around much. But you'd better believe me when I tell you I remember every single one of them! Gods, it really felt like I was shitting a log, except the log kept going back into my asshole. It's a good thing I have some giant blood in me. My tissues are tougher than a normal human's. Otherwise, I would've been torn up pretty badly. As it was, I was only experiencing some minor discomfort that was slowly turning into pleasure as I relaxed some more and adjusted my asshole to the massive, monster cock that was probably straightening my bowels and pounding the shit inside into mush.

I looked over to where Brandy was. Surprise, surprise. She'd managed to finish off the two dwarves in her cunt, AND the tit-fucking goblin. But I could tell she was having a tough time with the groll dick shoved up her ass like that, and she was still having a tough time with those two cocks in her mouth. It was also obvious the poor dear knew nothing about morCatha sex, because she was jacking them off like she would a human male. Not that I blamed her for her ignorance, though. Have you ever really taken a good look at a morCatha?

They're small, weird flying creatures slightly larger than a spider monkey. Built along the same lines, but hairless and red, with batlike wings instead of arms and with a spadelike point at the end of its tail. They're also about as low as you can get on the sentient scale. Any lower and they'd be considered animals. So you can see why human/morCatha sex is pretty rare.

Meanwhile, my lower torso was just busy fucking and being fucked, totally independent of what was happening with the rest of my body. I sort of put my mouth in automatic mode, sucking on the goblin cock every time it made contact with my mouth, and just settled down to enjoy my double fucking.

Oooh, yes! The dwarf dick was hitting me just right, as he frantically buried his spurting phallus balls deep into my cunt, his thick, wiry pubic hair grinding into my clit. It doesn't usually take much to make me cum, and that just about hit the spot.

Forgetting about the log up my ass, I let out a holler and spasmed uncontrollably as waves of pleasure radiated from my cunt, washing all over my body.

"Oooh, gods-fucking-shit! Fuck me! Harder, you little shit! Fuck me harder!" I really wanted the dwarf to continue fucking me, 'cos that would have made me cum a second time, but it was all over for him as the last of his cum dribbled out of his wilting shaft into my twitching cunt.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.