Calling Dr. Feelgood
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2011 by Hey Mikey

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Samantha’s trip to her doctor reveals more than she was expecting. A day filled with new experiences opens her up to a world of previously unknown pleasure.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Enema   Doctor/Nurse  

Samantha had been sitting on the toilet for about ten minutes and was fairly confident that she had expelled all of the remaining liquid from the rinse enema. Smiling up at Dr. Harris, she signaled that she was ready and he helped her over to the exam table once more. Her legs were a bit weak and rubbery and she felt physically drained from the whole ordeal.

"You're doing great Samantha. You can rest a bit while I get things ready for the next part of the procedure."

Having experience her first enema, not to mention the most incredible orgasmic experience of her entire life, she welcomed the brief rest she would have as she laid back on the exam table and closed her eyes. Dr. Harris rolled over to the counter, pressed the intercom again and Nurse Monica promptly responded.

"Monica, Ms. Jones is ready for the next part of the treatment. Would you please inform Nurse Tyler that we are ready for her." Monica's cheerful response crackled over the small speaker. "Certainly Doctor, right away."

Samantha watched as he pulled another pair of latex gloves from the rack of boxes on the wall and stretched them over his hands with a loud snap. He picked up the tube of lubricant from the tall jar of warm water, where he had placed it earlier, and rolled back over between Samantha's open legs.

Opening the top, he squeezed a generous amount onto his fingers again and slowly began to apply it to her cheeks and still tingling rectal opening. Samantha let out a relaxing sigh, enjoyed the gentle probing of her dark passage. His fingers seemed to linger a little longer with each intrusion and Samantha could've sworn the doctor was actually enjoying what he was doing to her. As he continued to slide his long fingers into her asshole, her pussy begin to twitch and awaken once more.

He then reached for a small tubular appliance with a long smooth rounded tip at one end and a large plunger handle on the other. Samantha had noticed it sitting on the tray earlier but hadn't given much thought as to what it might be used for. It resembled a large syringe.

"What is that for?" she asked nervously.

"Well, now that you're nice and clean inside, I need to make sure that you are sufficiently lubricated before I can begin the procedure. Don't worry, this won't hurt a bit." Samantha never liked the sound of those words but she had come to trust Dr. Harris and settled back into the padded back support and allowed her anxiety to drift away.

Removing the plunger from the end of the appliance, he filled the tube with the warm gel and carefully replaced the plunger. Lowering the smooth end down, he carefully inserted the tip past her sphincter muscle and slowly slid it into her anal canal. As it entered, he gently depressed the plunger, and a rush of warm gel squirted into her and coated the inner walls of her rectum.

The warm gel caused another wonderful sensation to engulf her entire pelvic region just as it had done with the enema solution. Her chest heaved and she inhaled sharply. The feeling traveled quickly up her torso and spread to her chest causing her nipples to tingle and immediately stiffen. The doctor pressed the plunger again and Samantha felt the appliance being pushed a little farther into her anus. Another rush of warm fluid surged into her rectum causing the sensations to intensify.

"Ohhhhh." A soft groan escaped her lips as the doctor squeezed a third time, injecting an even larger amount of the lubricating gel deep into her rectum. She started to feel the creamy fluid oozing out around the sides of the probe and running down between her cheeks. An involuntary contraction caused her pussy to clench, squeezing a sizable amount of vaginal juice to be expelled from her vagina, along with a few small air bubbles. It was then that she realized just how hot and wet her pussy had become.

She gripped the slides of the table as her rectal walls began to pulsate with increasing pleasure. The doctor began to slide the probe deeper and deeper into her anal passage with long smooth strokes, continuing to squeeze the plunger as he went, expelling the remaining gel deep into her colon.

"Yes, I think that should do the trick." he said as he slowly removed the instrument. The large volume warm gel deep inside her asshole was beginning to make her light headed and she felt more relaxed than she had earlier.

Just then, there was a soft knock and the door opened. Another beautiful young woman entered the room wearing a tightly fitting nurse's uniform with a knee length white skirt, white shoes and stockings. She was pushing a large cart with a tray on top covered by a clean white cloth.

"Ah, Nurse Tyler. Right on time." The doctor smiled. "We're just about ready for you." he added and introduced her to his patient.

"Samantha, this is my assistant, Miss Rebecca Tyler. Rebecca, this is Samantha Jones." The young woman greeted Samantha's gazed with a warm smile. "She will be assisting me with the procedure today".

Rebecca placed the covered tray on the counter and removed the cloth. What was reveled took Samantha quite by surprise. On the tray was a wide variety of colorful dildos, vibrators, and other forms of adult pleasuring devises. A strong shock snapped through her pussy as the thought of what the 'treatment' involved became apparent. The doctor could see her intense look of erotic anticipation and smiled.

"Now, this treatment will take a while" he said rather sternly, "but it's very important that you try to relax and allow it to continue until we're finished. So I'm afraid we won't be able to stop once it begins."

Samantha listened intently while Nurse Tyler busied herself about the room getting things ready. The young woman opened the door on the side of the cart and removed a large clear jar with two small neoprene hoses attached to the lid. She placed it on top of the cart and connected one of the hoses to an outlet on the wall labeled 'Suction'. The other was connected to a plastic wand with small hand grip at the base and a smooth rounded tip covered with small holes at its end. She then arranged several of the other "appliances" on the tray by size from smallest to largest.

"Now then," Dr. Harris continued. "At some point during the procedure you may feel the urge to urinate. This is perfectly normal and nothing to worry about, so I want you to let me know as soon as you feel it."

Nurse Tyler had taken up position next to the doctor and rolled the cart with the tray over toward the side of the exam table.

"We'll start off with one of the smaller ones and then work our way up as you begin to respond to the treatment, alright?" Now fully aroused and still in a semi delirious state from the thorough anal lubing she had just received, all that Samantha could do was eagerly nod in response to the doctor's instructions.

"Hand me the blue one there if you would please Rebecca."

"Yes Doctor" she replied, and handed the doctor a small smooth blue dildo with a gently curved profile. He held it for a moment while Rebecca spread a small amount of lubricant over its length. He then carefully pressed the tip to Samantha's glistening anal ring and slowly began to slide it in. While gently gliding it past the opening, he began to rotate the curved end around her inner walls.

Samantha's hands fell to her sides and grasped at the edges of the exam table as her legs trembled from the sudden intrusion. Her bottom rose up from the table in response to the intense waves of pleasure that followed. After several minutes, her sphincter muscles began to loosen and the doctor could feel the change in resistance with each repeating stroke.

"Very nice." he said. "Let's move up to the green one, shall we." and Nurse Tyler handed him a somewhat larger dildo which was lined with smooth ribs along its entire length. Again, she applied some lube and the doctor gently slid it into her rectum, which had begun to quiver slightly as it expanded to accommodate the lager probe.

"Oh, that's very good." he said again. Samantha had begun to flex her anal muscles, tensing and relaxing them in response to the doctors continued probing. "Yes, you're responding wonderfully Samantha."

Her pussy had begun to secrete even more fluids and the clear juice ran down her soft pink labia, adding to the generous amount of lubricant that was now oozing from her anal passage. Dr. Harris continued to probe her for several more minutes before slowly removing the dildo again.

"Now let's try the large purple one Rebecca".

This one was very large and had a segmented shaft separated by several spherical sections which grew in size from the tip toward the handle. This time he ran its length along her pussy a few times, gathering up the slick juices that were now flowing freely from it before once again inserting it into her now throbbing rectum.

As he eased it into her, she could feel the resistance of each ball like section as it pressed against her anal ring and then popped beyond it only to be followed by the next, and the next, and the next. There was a brief moment when she felt as though she had to pee as the overwhelming mass filling her anus pressed against the lower wall of her bladder. But it soon passed as the doctor reversed direction and began sliding the huge appliance back out. He repeated this action several times before pausing to let out a muted sigh.

"Hmm, this is going to take a little more stimulation than I thought. I'm afraid I'm going to need a little help here Nurse Tyler."

With a diminutive smile and slight nod, Nurse Tyler selected a string of three silver egg shaped vibrators attached to a long cord and battery pack from the items on the tray. She gently began to insert them into Samantha's vaginal opening. One by one they slid past her engorged lips as Rebecca pushed them into Samantha's moist passage with her long slender digits. With a flip of the switch they came to life inside of her and a muffled buzzing sound filled the room. Waves of electric vibrations danced around her pelvis producing a breathtaking sensation deep inside her abdomen.

Rebecca made brief eye contact with her patient and saw the desperate look of unadulterated lust in her eyes. She smiled and, without saying a word, lowered her head to her Samantha's left breast, taking the hard throbbing nipple into her mouth and sucking and swirling it around with her firm wet tongue. Samantha arched her back as her breath came in short gasps.

"Ohhj ... Yes, that's it! I think its working doctor." she panted. "It f-f-feels s-s-so wonderful.

He continued to work the large tool in and out of her well greased rectum. Her sphincter muscles were quite soft and pliable by now and the long segmented shaft slid easily into the depths of her anus. Each ball popped easily past the entrance with every stroke making wet sloppy sounds as it drove into her asshole again and again. Her legs quivered uncontrollably as her pussy juices flowed in ever increasing amounts.

"Rebecca, I think we going to need a little suction here please." Samantha's juices were running down and creating quite a large wet spot on the padding beneath her bottom. She released Samantha's nipple and moved around to the other side of the cart. Picking up the suctioning wand, she flipped the switch and a soft hissing sound came from the end of the wand. The young woman gently applied the perforated tip to Samantha's vaginal area and a soft wet sucking sound filled the room as the excess fluids were collected and drawn up into the clear flask sitting beside her on the cart.

"Thank you dear, that's lovely." the doctor replied, and the nurse switched the unit off and placed the wand back on the tray.

Dr. Harris continued with the procedure while Samantha continued to writhe and moan on the table. However, after several more minutes of continuous rectal stimulation he had not reached the desired effect. Once again, he slid the appliance from his patient's now gaping hole and handed it to the nurse.

"Let's try the next one, shall we."

This time Nurse Tyler selected a truly massive penis shaped dildo from the tray and passed it to the doctor. Its shaft was at least 10" long and several inches thick at its base. It had a large bulbous mass at the back end followed by a large handle. Again, Nurse Tyler spread a generous amount of lubricant onto it, this time, using her entire hand. She stroked it up and down several times, almost as if it were a real cock and she were trying to make it harder. She flashed a knowing smile at the doctor and he responded with a smile of his own and silently mouthed the words, "Later my dear. Later." He lowered the massive head towards his patient's still gaping anal passage.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.