My Mother, My Lover - Part 2 - Cover

My Mother, My Lover - Part 2

by Cleanshaven

Copyright© 2011 by Cleanshaven

Erotica Sex Story: A mother and her son expand their lovemaking to include his brother and sister-in-law.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Gay   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   InLaws   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Size   .

Note: Please read "My Mother, My Lover" posted earlier to get the background for this new story.

Mom and I carried on as lovers for several months. When I was home, we went out often for dinner and I even took her out dancing even though I'm a clumsy dancer. With her instruction though, I got better and she said I was turning into an adequate dance partner.

After the night's activities, we always returned to her house for a round of fucking, blowjobs and pussy-eating. She said once to me that she had more orgasms in the last few months than she had during all of her sixty years. That made me feel really good because she was the type of person that deserved the very best.

As I thought about her situation, I started thinking about my older half-brother, Glenn. He was the product of Mom's first marriage and fourteen years older than me. That made him thirty-four years old at the time of this story. Even though he was married, I thought he might be excited to learn what Mom and I were doing.

One night I called him up and luckily, his wife was out with some girlfriends. Even though I was apprehensive at first, I casually asked him about his sex life with Charlene. They had been married about ten years and he said that she didn't show as much interest as in the past. I thought this was curious because I knew that Glenn was well-endowed. I'd seen him naked before when I was a teenager and he had about a nine-inch cock. He loved to lord it over me because my cock was only six inches.

I carefully set the stage by telling him how I had been spending a lot of time with our mother lately. I told him about the times we went out for dinner and dancing. Then I carefully described the clothes fitting scene in her sewing room and what that led to. I also described in detail how I fucked her and her incredible response.

I could tell that Glenn was initially aghast, but I explained how it was probably the best thing I could have done for her and also how much she appreciated it. Glenn set the phone down for a minute and I heard some rustling. When he got back on the line, he said he had pulled his pants down to get his cock out. Then he asked me to describe in detail the things we did in her bed. I described the way that Mom sucked my cock and the way that I ate her pussy and fucked her. After a few minutes of my juicy story, I heard Glenn let out a huge sigh. I had just made him cum.

We talked for quite a while longer as we made plans for a future meeting at Mom's house. I was excited after hanging up the phone because I knew that Mom would have a great time with Glenn's cock and I was anxious to see it again myself.

On the appointed night, Glenn dropped by Mom's house just as we were finishing dinner; she had no idea what was in store for her. I washed the dishes as she and Glenn visited in the living room. When I was finished, I joined them in time to hear some old family story that I've heard a million times before. Once we were all together, I made my disclosure to Mom.

"Mom, I told Glenn what we've been doing ... about our little affair."

She instantly turned beet-red.

"You did what," she gasped.

"Mom," Glenn interrupted, "it's okay. I'm all for it. I think it's great!"

As I expected, she looked like she had been hit by a truck. I continued talking while Glenn pulled off his shoes and socks. Then he started talking as I did the same. And as if on cue, we both stood up and pulled off our pants and underwear. Mom was speechless! She looked back and forth to each of us as we stroked our cocks. Of course, Glenn was making a much bigger impression than I was. As she watched us, it seemed as if she was getting excited about the idea of having sex with both her sons. Eventually she stood up and unbuttoned her blouse.

"Well," she said, "I'll be in the bedroom if you boys need me for anything."

We watched her walk in her bedroom as she unsnapped her bra and unfastened the buttons on her pants. By the time Glenn and I stood up, we had boners at full mast. God, I hated him! We finished getting undressed and walked into Mom's room where she was spread out naked on the bed, teasing her clitoris. I stood at the side of her bed and she fondled my cock while Glenn positioned himself between her legs. She pulled up her legs to give him full access as he rubbed the head of his giant cock against her pussy. Then with one smooth thrust he was in her.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.