A Modest Fairytale - Cover

A Modest Fairytale

Copyright© 2011 by Fick Suck

Chapter 19

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 19 - A lost tale written by Tolkien’s second cousin, twice-removed. The heavy hand of soulless bloodletting purged the magic centuries ago. One young man’s flight from conscription could bring a return of the magic. Or he could just release a bunch of foul mouthed, oversexed magical beings on an unsuspecting populace. Satire may be involved.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Magic   Group Sex  

Finally Pardin had an army. A company of well-trained men with great skill and he could not use them, at least not in any conventional manner. He would not go so far as to say they were so well fucked as to never fight again but the situation was close. Stupid, sweet, sickly love was in the air; the kind of gooey-eyed loving that trolls just love to extol.

The town of Riverton was a quivering mess of satiated flesh. The fairies had been overly thorough in their dosing of the yellowshit throughout the area. Concerned that the home guard of the town might take action, they decided on their own to dose the entire population. They inadvertently got the stuff in all sorts of animal feed as well. The larger animals had already mated over the winter, but Pardin predicted they were going to have a bumper crop of mice, chickens, kittens, and pups by the end of the summer.

His mother had sent a message by fairy that even Magic Keep had felt the tremors of magic. To Adray, Pardin was a hero all over again even if she was too sore to move around much the next day. Unbeknownst to him at the time, she had taken yellowshit before they went out into the field.

His biggest concern at the moment was their dragon. Anorexia had been caught in the wave as well and had basically raped an oak tree as she used it to rub herself. By the time the dragon was through, the fifty year oak was a toothpick of its former self. Anorexia was crying with soreness between her hind legs most of the day. Pardin insisted that Adray apply the tincture to the sore spot. He was not going near dragon pussy if he could help it.

They rested a full day and then were forced to take another day because the men refused to rise from their beds. Worse, their lovers agreed.

The capitol and its castle were only a day and a half's march from the other side of the river. Pardin was not looking forward to the final confrontation but he was impatient. He had come too far and experienced too many wonders to be held up by lusty interludes of love-drunk humans.

His wife came to him in the evening with a bowl of scented water and a soft cloth. She bade him to undress as she did. Slowly and carefully, she bathed him from head to foot. When she was satisfied that he was clean, she took his hardened cock into her mouth and made him rigid.

She sat him in a chair and swallowed him down to the root. She neither sucked nor slobbered over his cock. Instead, she made love to it. Cradling his balls, she lathered the length of his shaft with her tongue, first one side and then the other, then the top and finally the bottom up to the sweet spot just below the head. She stroked the shaft gently as she suckled on the mushrooming head. Slowly she brought him to the inevitable conclusion and drank all of it.

She released him and crawled into his lap. "Husband, do not be impatient with them. This is what we were meant to do. Even if we were to be slain in the next days, we have brought the magic back to this barren corner of the world. Let them rejoice in the magic just as we have. Let the magic take firm root in their lives first and then we can continue."

"When did you get to be so wise?" Pardin asked as he stroked her back.

"I chose to share my wisdom when my husband chose the magic before his own life," Adray said. "I may be a petulant, spoiled brat, Pardi, but I would sacrifice all for the sustenance of the magic in the world. Until that night on the battlefield, I wasn't sure that you would as well."

"Are you saying the magic supersedes our marriage bonds?" Pardin asked.

"Our marriage bonds are the magic," Adray said. "Yes, we can mash our genitals together and make magic but most anyone can do that. My heart of hearts was waiting to see if you could preserve and sustain the magic we have created."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.