A Modest Fairytale - Cover

A Modest Fairytale

Copyright© 2011 by Fick Suck

Chapter 14

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 14 - A lost tale written by Tolkien’s second cousin, twice-removed. The heavy hand of soulless bloodletting purged the magic centuries ago. One young man’s flight from conscription could bring a return of the magic. Or he could just release a bunch of foul mouthed, oversexed magical beings on an unsuspecting populace. Satire may be involved.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Magic   Group Sex  

Much to Pardin's relief but to Adray's dismay, the traveling troupe did not run into anyone else as they made their way southward. The platoon of soldiers had been an aberration. Spring was blossoming all around them and the land was full of fresh smells and young growth. However, the first farms they encountered were empty and abandoned. The fields had not been prepared for the winter nor had anyone returned to turn the soil for the spring planting.

Taking a moment to consider the scene, Pardin was surprised again that he had not seen any signs of goat or sheep herds making early forage in the foothills. Perhaps the news of magical creatures had caused everyone to flee, which would be a bad omen. The other possibility, that the furthest countryside had emptied out of people because there was no one left to tend the farms, was a far more ominous omen. Without the people, there would be no making of magic. What had Lord Hinderblast done?

Early in the afternoon they had passed another abandoned farmstead. Out of curiosity Pardin went inside the house, hoping to find a clue to the mystery of their disappearance. The answer was there. After a quick glance around the large room and with a peek in a couple of bedrooms, Pardin stepped into the kitchen area. The room looked clean except for the family table, which was pushed against the wall. On the top of the table was a small pile of white crystals. Pardin licked his finger and stuck it in the pile. Bringing the crystals that clung to his fingers to his tongue, he grimaced slightly at his tongue burning as the salt dissolved.

Salt left on the table was an ancient custom. Finding salt meant that the inhabitants had packed up and left for good but that they had left the kitchen clean and usable. The salt was an invitation to move into an abandoned home without challenge.

The sun was still too new in the sky to stop for the day and Pardin set his eyes for the peculiar set of mounds further south. They marched steadily and made it to the base of the mounds before stopping. The spit was assembled and meat was cooking as the sun set.

Pardin was antsy yet he didn't know why. Looking at his traveling companions for answers he found none. The trolls were gesturing widely with their hands as they recounted their day of sightseeing in the human lands as was their habit. The fairies were resting atop the wagon or flying in lazy patterns outward, acting as sentries. They appeared tired and bored. Only Adray was showing him any interest and she was rubbing her thighs and giving him bedroom eyes. Nothing new.

After the meal and its brief cleanup, Pardin noticed that his limbs and torso were feeling a bit of pressure. The feeling on his skin was akin to the troll's climactic finish to their three weeks of wooky-nooky. Pardin shook his head and corrected himself. Three weeks of sex: the trolls canoodled, no, fucked for three weeks. However, the sensation on his skin was more subtle but substantial as if the air itself was thicker and dense.

His hands flushed with magic.

Turning back to his companions, he saw that the trolls had finished their conversation and lain down to sleep. However, Adray was sweating even though the weather was mild. She leapt from her seat and grabbed his hand. When they touched, her eyes went wide and her smile grew feral. Pardin felt the magic surge into her frame.

Adray's head was like a beacon turning to and fro as if she was searching for something. She stopped and stared at first small hillock near their campsite. With the moon already high in the sky, Pardin could make out the shape of the strange shaped mound.

Without warning, Adray yanked on Pardin's arm and dragged him out of the campfire's light and towards the mound. She didn't say a word as she walked as fast as she could in the dark without twisting an ankle. Still in her iron grip fueled by their magic bond, Pardin had no choice but to follow.

At the foot of little hillock upon which no trees grew, Adray threw Pardin to the ground on his back. Standing over him, she whisked off her blouse and dropped her trousers. Pardin had seen her strip as if possessed more than once and he immediately undid his belt and pulled down his pants before she started yanking painfully on them.

In her magical possession, she had forgotten to undo her sword belt with its orc sword still sheathed. As Adray bent over him and took his flaccid cock in her mouth, he reached forward and unbuckled the sword belt out of fear of getting poked at a most awkward moment.

He was getting hard and Adray was growling with excitement. Her sword belt came loose and Pardin reached for the hilt of sword to put it aside. The hilt was strangely warm. Adray was clambering upon him and lining up her snatch with his cock when he returned his attention to her. In these moments of magic frenzy, she rarely paused for more foreplay.

Moving the sword and its sheath away from their bodies, Pardin tried to put the sword down. It was stuck to his hand like unbreakable glue. Adray plunged down upon his shaft and he moaned.

Magic seethed blue and rich. The sensations were captivating as they pumped their hips against each other. Pardin had experienced the moment of magic joining and surging many times but there was a subtle difference he didn't recognize until it was too late. There was a different taste to the magic, something older and more powerful. The air around them seized for an instant as if frozen. The pressure on Pardin's torso and limbs surged until he felt sharp pain from his sword hand, which hurt worse. Adray screamed in primal lust. The orcan sword in Pardin's hand exploded in a wave of bright, white light showering their bodies. Orcan magic took them.

Their bodies were sealed to each other in a passion of lovemaking. Everything Pardin was poured into that juncture where he and his wife joined. The white fire in her eyes obscured her pupils but he was sure that she felt the same sensations. They ground against each other as if they were mother earth and father sky bringing their love to create the living creatures of the creation.

The pulsing of their juncture told him that her peak was near. He sped up to meet her reaching towards her with his free hand. He touched her breast and she pressed down upon his.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.