A Modest Fairytale - Cover

A Modest Fairytale

Copyright© 2011 by Fick Suck

Chapter 7

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A lost tale written by Tolkien’s second cousin, twice-removed. The heavy hand of soulless bloodletting purged the magic centuries ago. One young man’s flight from conscription could bring a return of the magic. Or he could just release a bunch of foul mouthed, oversexed magical beings on an unsuspecting populace. Satire may be involved.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Magic   Group Sex  

The next day was very different than the previous ones for Pardin. Adray was a changed person. She was no longer contrarian and acerbic; she was cooperative and friendly. She couldn't stop touching him either. Either she was touching his knee with her own or holding his arm with her hand. She kissed him on the cheek often and caressed the back of his neck with her fingers.

Rather than demanding, she negotiated. Instead of insisting and stamping her foot, she asked. She still wanted her way but she was concerned for his feelings. He did his best to return her affection.

Despite the caresses and the kisses, Pardin continued to expect his wife to rip off his ears for taking her up the ass. From his point of view, his attack had been violent and demeaning. What he had done and how he had taken her bordered on rape in the human world. He could have blamed it on the magic and the point was valid. Yet he had been planning to drug and to deceive her just to do the same thing, which only confirmed his original point of view.

The contrary evidence before his eyes was everyone else's acceptance of the natural course of elf mating, including rolling in the cooling sex juices and making a fairy orgy.

"Kiester may like cock but that fairy boy had stamina for the ladies. He has some serious mojo," Pardin thought to himself.

Throughout this quiet, pleasant day, the fairies slept. The night was quiet as well because Adray was too sore below the waist. They cuddled under the blanket and slept.

Pardin's dreams were vivid that night from bouts of passion to impossible chases by midget goblins and hoary dwarves through tunnels that never ended while dinner waited on the table if only he could get there. Throughout all of his dreams, an invisible hand kept turning him from one path or another without any reason he could fathom. He was never sure if the invisible hand wanted to do him good or bad.

The sun coming through the window was a welcome relief from his night visions. Before the magic folk showed up, he used to enjoy going to sleep. Pardin believed that dreams were one of the greatest parts of being alive until the magical creatures interfered with his peace. The wonder had turned darker and full of dim portent.

At least his wife was under control – at least for the moment. Looking into the future, Pardin predicted that her elfish mind would find some squirmy little loophole in her pledge and bonding to return to her former, bitchy self. He sat up in bed and idly toyed with his morning boner. Adray was stirring beside him and rubbing the sleep out of her eyes.

She reached over and grasped his standing stalk. Stroking it lazily, she gave him a lopsided smile and rested her head against his chest. Pardin let a contented "hmm" rumble in his throat.

A flutter of wings brought their attention to the fairy alighting on Pardin's thigh. Fuster was not dressed as she marched up to Pardin's erection and gave it a friendly pat.

"Nice tits," Pardin said.

"Too big for her frame," Adray said, "but they probably drive all the boys crazy."

"A few girls too," Fuster said, giving Pardin's erection a hug. "Is this bad boy ready to shoot for me?"

"Something I should know?" Adray said.

"Human seed is the cure for goblin erectile dysfunction," Pardin said. "We made a deal the other day for the aphrodisiac cream I used on your butt."

Adray kept stroking his cock which was now rigid. She made an "o" with her finger and thumb around his shaft. "Did the fairy bother to tell you her little goblin pills are fake and the markup on them is astronomical. One shot of your baby batter could put her in the Fairy 500 fortune list for a year."

"A deal is a deal," Fuster said, probing his ball sac with both her hands. "How much of a load is he packing in here today?"

"More to the point, the only potion that makes elves go apeshit is iliac tea laced with puta berries," Adray said. "You didn't give me anything before you took me, husband. In fact, the way you put me down and took me was far more exciting than the wading pool stories they used to tell when we bathed. You ravished me so thoroughly from start to finish."

She sighed. "The power in your thighs is overwhelming. Gods, I'm wet all over again just thinking about it."

Pardin reached down to touch her pussy and was pleased to find a sopping mess. He dipped his finger into her slit and began rubbing in rhythm with her hand.

"You don't owe the skanky fairy anything," Adray said trying to concentrate. "Go 50-50 on the load."

"80-20," Fuster said. "I've got production costs."

"Me too," Pardin said, not pleased that he was almost taken. "It's 60-40 in my favor for your deception. Take the deal or I blow the entire load in Adray's mouth."

Adray bent down to kiss the head of his cock.

"Deal," Fuster said, flying up to push Adray's head back. "But you have to provide two loads and without elf spit in the mix."

"I think Fuster is jealous," Pardin said to Adray. "Also, she likes my cock." Adray had picked up the pace of her handjob but Pardin also felt another set of tiny hands on him. Fairy/human sex was a physical impossibility but her hands were exciting him.

He called down to Fuster whose hands just happened to be pressing against the bottom of his shaft, "You better get something to catch the mess because I'm gonna shoot soon."

Fuster took off like an arrow from a taut bow. She returned with a gossamer net bag which she fit snuggly over the head of his cock. As she stretched the bag over his little head, she took plenty of opportunity to stroke and to prod the spongy parts.

Without further ado, Pardin tensed his buttocks and fired two salvos into the bag. While it was a release, it was less satisfying than having his cock somewhere inside of Adray. Leaving the mess to Fuster to seal in her bag, Pardin returned his attention to Adray. He slipped his free hand behind her and took a hold of her butt. Stroking her pussy, he used his other hand to slip between her cheeks. When he stroked her back hole, her hips started shaking. He speeded up and she came loudly upon his hand.

Pardin glanced down at his cock and spied Fuster licking his cockhead clean. The bag was closed and on the side of the bed.

"Ahem," Pardin said. "This cock is spoken for."

"Treat your fairies well and your fairies will treat you well," Fuster said between licks.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.