Slave of the Outcast
Chapter 46

Copyright© 2011 by sonyaesperanto

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 46 - A boy from Manchester returns to his hometown, after his mom inherits his grandparents' second house. The boy does not know that the past will soon come back to haunt him, in ways he never dreamed of.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Blackmail   Slavery   Heterosexual   BDSM   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys  

It was 9PM. Charles stood outside Ivy's doorstep. He rang Ivy's cell phone number. Ivy picked up.

"I will be right there!!" Ivy said.

Ivy hung up. Charles had never been so worried in his life. He was feeling powerless. He knew that he was going to allow Ivy to abuse him in every conceivable way. Ten minutes later she came down and opened the front door.

"Come in!!" Ivy ordered him.

Charles stepped foot into Ivy's mansion.

"Follow me upstairs!!" Ivy ordered him.

Charles followed her up the stairs. Once they were upstairs, he followed her to her bedroom. When they were inside her bedroom, she made him follow her all the way to her bed. Once they were near her bed, she gave him a cold look.

"Look ... Mistress Ivy ... I am really sorry about what happened to Jenna. I don't think it should have happened!!" Charles stuttered with fear in his voice.

Ivy put a lip on her lips.

"Sssshhhh!! Just don't speak. Just be my good obedient Blond male slave, take off your clothes and lie face down on the bed!!" Ivy ordered him in a calm tone.

"Yes Mistress!!" Charles bowed.

Charles tripped off his clothes, until he was completely naked. When he was completely naked, he climbed on top of her bed and laid face down. His face to the bed and his ass to the ceiling. The moment Charles was in the position his Mistress ordered him to be, Ivy went to her drawers and took out some stuff. She then climbed on top of the bed and tied his wrists and ankles to the upper and lower bed railings. He was positioned in a spread eagled manner, with his ass and back towards her. Ivy also gagged with his mouth.

"I know you are scared that I am going to blame you for what those assholes did to Jenna. She was my sister Charles. My sister. We were both outcasts. We were both hated. We were both despised. We shared a common fate. We both drowned except I am still alive and she is dead. Dead!!" Ivy screamed at his right ear.

Charles started crying. The mouth gag prevented him from crying loudly but still allowed him to breathe loudly.

"All my life I wanted revenge for what you did to me. Now I want revenge for happened to my sister Jenna and what could have happened to me!!" Ivy screamed angrily at the top of her lungs.

Ivy went to her drawer and stripped off her clothes. She then started putting on her dominatrix clothes on. She also put on a large 14 inch black dildo strap-on. She climbed on top of the bed.

"This is for Jenna. May her death not be in vain!!" Ivy cried angrily.

With one thrust up his pale sensitive asshole, Charles moaned really loud. His body jerked to the anal assault coming from her strap-on. He now knew how a woman being raped felt like. His moaning was music to Ivy's ears. He cried as he was in pain and being humiliated and being punished for the crimes committed by other people.

Ivy kept on fucking his ass while roughly pulling his hair and sometimes biting very hard on his nape. Charles groaned in pain to both the anal and nape assaults. As Ivy kept on biting the back of his neck, she left teeth marks on them. They dug really deep, as if he had been bitten by a vampire.

Charles was experiencing what many men in prison had to go through. Being raped by other prison-in-mates.

As Ivy kept on moving the strap-on dildo in a twirling motion, she would lower her hands by his chest, sometimes feeling for the nipple rings. When she felt them, she would twist and pull on them. Charles felt a lot of pain from his nipples getting abused.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.