Slave of the Outcast - Cover

Slave of the Outcast

Copyright© 2011 by sonyaesperanto

Chapter 41

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 41 - A boy from Manchester returns to his hometown, after his mom inherits his grandparents' second house. The boy does not know that the past will soon come back to haunt him, in ways he never dreamed of.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Blackmail   Slavery   Heterosexual   BDSM   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys  

October 31st Halloween – Night

Connor's Hill

Charles was dressed up in his Cernunos costume. He was sat down next to Thomas and Alex. This was a gathering of kids from Brady's class and those from the lower three classes which made up the secondary level students were all huddled up around a large campfire, sitting on a circle. There were more than ninety teenagers, both boys and girls, dressed up in their Halloween costumes. The moonlight was shining above them. There were trees and rocks and even mounds all over them. Owls were hooting from tree tops. Frogs croaking from the background. Crickets making loud screeching.

Standing next to the large roaring campfire were Brady and Pete, originally the two leading students in high school (but can't be anymore since they graduated).

"As you all know, it is tradition that we have a good time tonight of all nights. Every Halloween night, we all come up here and tell each other ghost stories. Now does anyone here have a story they would like to share with the rest of us?? Please raise your hand and come forward!!" Brady spoke in a loud authoritative tone.

Some kids raised their hands, and then came forward to where Brady and Pete were stood. There were five boys and three girls stood now next to Brady and Pete. Charles knew one of the three girls, from his Saturday reunion party.

Brady took out some straws. They were going to be drawing stories. The person with the largest straw will be the first person to tell his or her story. Pete and the eight other kids took out the straw from Brady's hand.

"Looks like I am going to be telling my story first!" cried the boy, who had the longest straw.

The boy wore a Dan Dare costume.

"So you are going to tell your story first. But remember to tell it and tell it well!!" advised Brady.

Brady and the rest of them went and sat down with the others. The boy began telling his story and Charles, like everyone else, began to listen and let his imagination run wild.


Ivy and the girls were cruising around town in Megan's Lamborghini. Megan's mom had bought her the car about a year ago and was a way of spoiling her only daughter, whom she only saw during breakfast time and only when they all had dinner together sometimes. The mothers had their own lives, and so did the daughters. Megan was driving at the driver's seat with Katherine sat next to her. Ivy was sat in the backseat.

"How often do you drive your car Megan?" asked Katherine.

"Hmmm. That's a good question!" Megan replied, "Not sure really."

Megan did not use her car that frequent. Megan kept on driving the car until they all stopped by a pub called Nightshade, which was like a mixture between a pub and night club. Megan parked her car at a car park and all the girls got off. They entered the Nightshade.

Once inside all three girls found themselves a nice empty seat on a corner while Megan would go to the counter and get them drinks. The pub/club was dark but few fluorescent lights were present on the walls and the ceiling above. Loud RNB music was playing inside. There was a great smell of beer aroma everywhere. Two men and one woman were playing pool by a corner. A skinny man in his late 40s was playing with a vending machine by another corner. There were few couples dancing on the dancing floor and some people sat down on tables, drinking and talking. There were even two women sat down by the bar counter too.

One thing made this club/pub stand out. It was the only establishment that was running tonight without any Halloween decorations anywhere to be seen on sight.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.