Slave of the Outcast - Cover

Slave of the Outcast

Copyright© 2011 by sonyaesperanto

Chapter 39

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 39 - A boy from Manchester returns to his hometown, after his mom inherits his grandparents' second house. The boy does not know that the past will soon come back to haunt him, in ways he never dreamed of.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Blackmail   Slavery   Heterosexual   BDSM   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys  

Second week of October – Thursday afternoon

Charles slowly blinked his eyelids. He was slowly waking up. He tried stretching his arms and legs but they felt like they were already being stretched. He wanted to yawn but his mouth had something on it. he also now felt pressure on his tummy, as if there was someone sitting on it. On him.

All of a sudden he was fully awake. He realized something was wrong. His eyes shot wide open. Ivy was staring down on him. She was sitting on his tummy. He looked all over the bedroom. He could see that his wrists had been tied to his bed's upper railings. His body was still under the blanket but he felt his legs spread wide open. He knew that that his ankles, like his wrists, had been tied to the railings. His mouth was gagged with cloth, in fact his own underwear.

Ivy looked at Charles in a malicious way.

"I see that my slave has woken up," Ivy teased him in a cold and unsmiling tone.

Charles just groaned under his mouth gag. His tongue and lips were tasting his own underwear and it smelled and tasted like cloth.

"Sara went off to work. It is just you and me Charles. We are alone. This is the day which you normally spend with me. Would you want me to take out your gag!" Ivy said.

Charles nodded his head eagerly. Ivy just looked at him coldly. Charles knew that this time was different. In the past he had always been afraid of Ivy, because of what she was capable of. This time, it was as personal as when she had her thrown down the river, but much much worse.

"You shouldn't have rejected me last night Charles. You have no idea how much you hurt me!!" Ivy spoke in a bitter tone.

Charles gulped under his gagged mouth. The way Ivy was glaring down on him gave him the impression that she was going to kill him. Charles had never been this scared of Ivy before.

"I am your Mistress and you have got the fucking balls to change the subject. Maybe that is the problem. Maybe I should do something about your balls Charles," Ivy angrily taunted him.

Charles shook his head very very quickly. He was sweating and even crying at the same time. Tears rolled down his scared green eyes.

Ivy got off him and then pushed the blanket away from his body, letting it all go down the bedroom floor. Charles could see that he completely in bondage. He was tied up in a spread eagled way. Ivy worked down on his underwear. She pulled it down and then started stroking his cock.

Oh my God. Please God don't let this happen. Please don't let her do this to me, Charles panicked in his mind.

Ivy then squeezed his balls really tightly. Charles groaned and moaned at the same time. His body shook from this physical treatment. He really felt extremely uncomfortable. Ivy had Charles by the balls.

"You guys like your balls don't you!!" Ivy taunted him.

Charles continued staring at her with fear.

"I said don't you!!" Ivy screamed at him.

She squeezed his balls a lot harder. He groaned and moaned under his ball gag much louder now. Not loud enough that anyone can hear him. He couldn't scream under his mouth gag. His body shook from two different treatments being done to him at the same time: being made to feel both pleasure and pain. It was more pain than pleasure.

Charles nodded his head.

"Now why don't you be a good boy and just lay down here. We got all day together, that is, until your mom gets back from work," Ivy taunted him wickedly.

Ivy got off the bed and walked out of his bedroom. Charles was breathing heavily under his bondage and mouth gag. Five minutes later, she came back to the bedroom. She came back with something else. Something in her hand. Charles's eyes shot really wide open.

Oh God. Oh no. No way. Please God let this be a dream. Please let me wake up. Please don't let this happen to me, Charles panicked.

Charles made louder groaning and moaning sounds under his mouth gag, shaking his head frantically.

Ivy was holding a large kitchen knife. Ivy then slowly walked towards him, smiling more wickedly than ever. Charles continued crying. More tears were rolling down.

How can she do this to me??? Charles continued panicking.

"What do I have here Charles. You know what this is, don't you," Ivy mockingly teased him.

Charles kept on breathing harder and harder under his mouth gag. He looked at her and shook his head. Ivy then came and sat next down to his tied-up body on the bed.

"You know when you pushed me yesterday, I got the impression that it wasn't me that you didn't like. I means I am a beautiful young woman. Now what young man in his right mind would reject a beautiful young woman. Oh there is such a man. Charles I know your secret. Charles, you are gay. Oh you are gay, am I right," Ivy taunted him.

Charles shook his head but this time he looked more angry than scared. He didn't like being called gay and was openly homophobic, like many of his guy friends.

"So you are not gay. If you are not gay, then why did you reject me. Oh now I really know why. It is because you feel no sexual attraction towards me whatsoever. Charles I'm really going to say this, because I want answers to why my feelings had been hurt last night. Charles, you are a eunuch. You are a eunuch who still has his balls on. But not to worry my eunuch friend, I am going to help rectify that. I am going to correct the appearance of your physical anatomy," Ivy teased him maliciously.

Charles shook his head. He changed from being angry to being scared again. Really really scared. Ivy's facial expression changed, from being a malicious tease to that of someone cold.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.