Slave of the Outcast - Cover

Slave of the Outcast

Copyright© 2011 by sonyaesperanto

Chapter 38

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 38 - A boy from Manchester returns to his hometown, after his mom inherits his grandparents' second house. The boy does not know that the past will soon come back to haunt him, in ways he never dreamed of.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Blackmail   Slavery   Heterosexual   BDSM   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys  

Charles and Ivy spent the entire night watching Sherlock Holmes, the last one that starred Robert Downing Jr. Sara was eating strawberry ice cream on a bowl, while completely focused on the film. Charles was looking at his mom, the movie and at Ivy. Ivy was watching the film. She didn't look at him the whole time.

"Ive ... er ... Eva, would you like a cup of tea?" Charles asked her.

He nearly made the mistake of calling her by her real name but managed to avoid doing that in the nick of time.

Ivy continued watching the film, oblivious to him. He thought that she was listening to him but ignoring him on purpose. He hated this. He hated it that she was not even responding to him.

Charles left the lounge and went down the hall, towards the kitchen. He turned on the light switch inside the kitchen. The kitchen light came up. It was bright yellowish-white neon light. He was glad to be out of the lounge. Ivy's silent treatment was affecting him. It was making him wish that she would talk to him. Its effect was comparable to moments when she would openly threaten him.

Charles did not want to think about it. He took the kettle and filled it up with water, then set it to boil. While it was boiling he took a cup out and filled it with tea bag. When the water had finished boiling, he poured the kettle over his cup. He then took out the tea bag and poured some milk on his tea cup. He leaned by the kitchen counter, sipping his cup of tea.

Charles remained in the kitchen for twenty minutes until he was done with his cup of tea and then joined his mom and Ivy in the lounge. When he got back and sat down, Sara and Ivy were still watching the movie. His mom didn't know that he went to the kitchen. But what about Ivy? Did she know? Did she even care?

Charles sat and watched the rest of the movie until it was over. Sara got up and took out the Sherlock Holmes Blue-Ray disc and put it back in its cover.

"That was great film. Best Sherlock Holmes film ever, if you ask me," Sara commented.

"Yeah that was a great film," Ivy responded.

Neither Ivy nor Sara yawned.

"Didn't you think it was a great film Charles," Sara said.

"Oh yeah mom. Great film. He's like the British version of Batman!!" commented Charles.

"So anyone up for a second film?" Sara asked.

Charles wasn't feeling that wide awake but he wasn't really that tired either. Ivy only stared at Sara. She hardly looked towards Charles.

"Sure," Ivy said.

Sara was looking at the films.

"Eva have you seen Mamma Mia yet?" Sara asked...

"'Fraid not Sara," Ivy said.

"Oh you should. It's the number one film of all times in England. It even beat Titanic. I think we should put this on!!" Sara suggested.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.