Slave of the Outcast - Cover

Slave of the Outcast

Copyright© 2011 by sonyaesperanto

Chapter 35

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 35 - A boy from Manchester returns to his hometown, after his mom inherits his grandparents' second house. The boy does not know that the past will soon come back to haunt him, in ways he never dreamed of.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Blackmail   Slavery   Heterosexual   BDSM   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys  

Ivy and the two other girls were walking around, talking amongst themselves and looking at the rows of tables, probably discussing where they're going to sit down and eat. The girls then headed for the diner counter. They were oblivious to the existence of Charles and his friends, who were sat down.

"Hey maybe we should get out of here!!" suggested Charles in low monotone.

"Hang on a sec. This could be interesting!!" Alex was being a curious busybody.

"For once I agree with Alex!!" Pete supporting his friend.

"Do you think they'll see us??" Thomas was curious in an excited way.

Charles did not want Ivy to see him. He wasn't comfortable being in the same diner as she was. He was asking himself so many questions. What was she doing here? Why would they come to a diner like this? Ha she forgotten about me? Has she decided that I am not worth her time? Is she still mad at me? Is she going to get even with me because of what happened on Saturday?

"Guys listen. I think I'm going to go back to work. I'll see you guys later!!" Charles spoke as if he was in a hurry to get away.

"What's the hurry Charles. It's not everyday that you get to see the town bitches!!" commented Pete.

Alex then smirked at Charles.

"I know why you want to go!! You are scared of them!! You are scared of these bitches!!" Alex laughed.

"Am not!!" Charles defending himself in low monotone.

He was scared that they would see him.

"Scaredycat!! Scaredycat!!" Alex making fun of Charles.

"Hey Charles I know they are nasty bitches but there are five of us. They are not going to try anything stupid inside a diner. Relax man. They may be bitches but they're not that stupid!!" Brady tried assuring Charles.

Charles knew that he better play along before he annoys his friends too. And raise suspicions from them as well.

"Ok. I'll just sit down here until you get bored with these bitches," Charles sighed sarcastically.

"That's my man!!" Brady patted Charles at the back.

Ivy, Megan and Katherine ordered their food and five minutes later, the woman at the counter gave them their orders on a tray, as well as their change. Ivy and the girls were then walking around, carrying their food trays.

Charles just stared at his friends, while they continued staring at the three bad girls. They were just looking and giggling. Charles was the only one ho was not laughing.

Jesus guys, why look for trouble when it's not looking for you, Charles thought.

Charles was not prepared for what was about to come next.

"Burn in Hell you fucking gypsy bitches!!" screamed Pete.

"Quick guys!! Scram!!" Brady cried to all of them.

Before Charles realized it, the other four guys started getting up. Charles quickly got up too. They all started running towards the front entrance, never looking back. Once they were outside The Elvis, they quickly ran to their bikes, got on them and cycled as far away as possible from The Elvis.

Their wheels hit the main road. All five of them were cycling now. The wind was blowing on their faces. Aside form Charles, all the others were howling at the wind, making loud laughter.

Charles couldn't believe it. The last thing he remembered was getting ion his bike and following after his friends. Before that, all of them getting out of the diner. Before that, all of them quickly getting up from their tables and running for the entrance. And before that, Pete shouting towards Ivy and the two other girls.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.