Slave of the Outcast - Cover

Slave of the Outcast

Copyright© 2011 by sonyaesperanto

Chapter 33

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 33 - A boy from Manchester returns to his hometown, after his mom inherits his grandparents' second house. The boy does not know that the past will soon come back to haunt him, in ways he never dreamed of.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Blackmail   Slavery   Heterosexual   BDSM   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys  

First week of October – Saturday afternoon

Ivy was outside his house. She wasn't alone. Megan and Katherine were with her. They were all dressed up in black, in their bad girl outfits.

"Fancy seeing you all here!!" Charles commented in a tired tone.

Charles yawned, hoping that is comment came out in a sarcastic tone. He wasn't sure what he wanted to do next. Or what he should do next.

"Charles I know you're upset about Thursday night. I know how I made you feel. I can still see how that is affecting you. I just want you to know that I'm really really sorry!!!" Ivy apologized to him in sad and sincere tone.

As far as Charles was concerned, she was guilty as hell and if she felt guilty now, it served her right.

"Well I'm supposed to be your slave right. I mean you can do whatever that is that you want with me right," Charles commented sarcastically.

Charles would rather feel sarcastic than emotional.

"Hey stop being sarcastic. She really is sorry. She told us everything. She feels bad about it not because she feels guilty. She feels bad for having made you feel bad and having never taken your feelings into account," Katherine shouted to him in a angry tone.

"Kate please," Megan telling her friend to cool off.

"So you're sorry. Well ok that's cool that you come all the way here to say you're sorry. Well to be honest with you ladies, I am just tired. I am really really tired. So Ivy if you really mean what you say and that you now care for my feelings, then this means that I can go back to sleep!!" Charles spoke in a tired tone.

Charles was about to close the front door but Ivy put her boot by the bottom of the front door.

"Hey listen Charles. I really am sorry. You have no idea how bad I am feeling right now. I care about you. I take no joy in seeing you like this. What happened on Thursday is not going to happen again. I promise," Ivy cried with emotion.

"Come on Charles. Don't be stupid. She wants to take your relationship to a better level," cried Megan.

"So Ivy what is it that you really want from me??" Charles was frustrated.

A part of him enjoyed that Ivy was apologizing to him. In fact he hardly called her Mistress the whole time and she didn't get angry.

"Charles I really want us to be friends. All I am asking is for your forgiveness. That would mean a lot to me. I promise I am going to be much more caring and much more nicer to you. You'll be more like my boyfriend than my slave. I will take much better care of you. Please say you'll forgive me!!!" Ivy said.

It seemed to Charles that she was now the one who was going to be begging him.

"What if I don't??" Charles was being cocky and arrogant.

He puts his arms on his chest, being snug and defiant.

Ivy just looked at him. She looked upset. Then she looked angry.

"Charles are you asking me to drop down on my knees and beg you for forgiveness??" Ivy asked him.

The way she asked him seemed more like an interrogation than an actual question.

"Well if you want to, that is your choice!!" Charles told her in a cocky tone.

Charles would have liked it if she went down on her knees, kissed his legs and asked him to forgive him, but he knew that would put him in the same situation as her and lessen her burden of guilt. Humiliating her would backfire. He was sure of that. He knew what her character was like. If he humiliated her, that would make them even. She would have won. All he wanted was for her to go away and that he ought to have nothing to do with her.

"Look!! If I forgive you, will you leave me alone?? Will you forget about me??" Charles asked.

Ivy just stared at him. She no longer looked sad. She looked furious.

"Charles I really like having you as a part of my life. I just want you to know that I can be a very jealous person. But just remember this. What I did to you on Thursday was nothing compared to what you did to me seven years ago. You nearly killed me. For that you get to become my personal slave. You know what that means. I actually don't have to feel bad about the way I treat you. In fact I have the right to do whatever I want with you. You should be glad I even came today, asking you to even forgive me but why bother!!" Ivy spoke to him in an angry tone.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.