Slave of the Outcast - Cover

Slave of the Outcast

Copyright© 2011 by sonyaesperanto

Chapter 31

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 31 - A boy from Manchester returns to his hometown, after his mom inherits his grandparents' second house. The boy does not know that the past will soon come back to haunt him, in ways he never dreamed of.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Blackmail   Slavery   Heterosexual   BDSM   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys  

First week of October – Thursday afternoon

Charles was over at Ivy's place, in her bedroom. He was serving Ivy and the girls, as if he was a mixture between a male equivalent of a housewife and a maid. Ivy and the girls were sat down on her sofa, watching films on Ivy's ultra-large flat screen while Charles would go around and be bringing them drinks on a tray. The tray was being held up by chains attached to his ring nipples (thanks to Ivy) and the tray itself was tied to his waist by a strap. He wore no clothes.

He would walk all the way to the large ice box, which had lots of cold beer cans and he would take the ones that the girls ordered and bring to them. Apart from the ice box, he would also be bringing them bags of crisps, piled up on some basket.

When it was 4PM in the afternoon, all the girls were watching an episode of Sex and the City, from one the series on Blue-Ray. In the meantime Charles was crouched down in front of Ivy, being made to lick his Mistress's cunt. Ivy had her left hand on top of his blond head, as if keeping him in his place.

Charles's tongue and jaw had been working on Ivy's cunt until 9PM. By then Megan and Katherine left Ivy's bedroom, to do their own things.

"You are such a good slave Charles!!" Ivy said.

She patted Charles on his head while he was still crouched down. His thighs were aching. His jaw was tired. His tongue felt wobbly. He felt weight on his nipples because the chains attached to them were holding the tray up. He had never felt so uncomfortable in his life.

"Why the sad face Charles??" asked him.

She fondled with his blond hair.

He could smell alcohol coming from her mouth. All over where the girls were sat, were piles of bags of crisps and emptied beer cans. This part of the room was starting to smell like the bars that they go to at night.

"The tray is putting pressure on my nipples Mistress. Can I please take it off??!!" Charles begged.

Charles looked as if he was going to cry. The pressure was slowly turning to that of pain. Ivy smiled at him.

Ivy thought that the way she was smiling, he was thinking that she was happily stalling and wanting to see him more in pain.

"Alright Charles. You look like you are going to cry. Did I ever tell you that you look cute when you are sad and scared??" Ivy asked him.

"No Mistress!!" Charles responded in a tone suggesting discomfort and fear.

Charles shook his head.

Ivy smiled at him and then worked on the chains connecting the tray and his nipple rings. She then told him to stay out while she walked away with the tray. She came back to him by the tv and sofa 10 minutes later.

Ivy was more or less drunk but her mind wasn't completely wasted. She could still think straight, but still feel a bit sick from all that drinking.

"Charles can you carry me to the bathroom!! I don't really feel so well!!" Ivy said.

"Yes Mistress!!" Charles responded.

Charles carried her in his arms, all the way to the bathroom. When they finally reached the bathroom door, Ivy went towards the bathroom door, opened it and ran to where the washing basin. She turned on the water taps to let the water run and she washed herself in front of the bathroom mirror. Charles could see it all as she did not close the bathroom door.

"Charles come in here!!" she ordered him in a nice way.

"Yes Mistress!" he responded, as if he were her butler.

Charles tried seeing himself more as if he was like her employee rather than acknowledging that he was lower than butler. He was her personal slave.

Charles entered the bathroom.

"Charles I think I am going to pee very soon. I want you to lay your head on the toilet and open your mouth really wide!!" she told him.

Charles felt upset. Why did she have to pee into his mouth? Why did she forever do demeaning things to him, despite the fact that she admitted really liking him and even having romantic evenings with him, from time to time?

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.