Slave of the Outcast - Cover

Slave of the Outcast

Copyright© 2011 by sonyaesperanto

Chapter 30

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 30 - A boy from Manchester returns to his hometown, after his mom inherits his grandparents' second house. The boy does not know that the past will soon come back to haunt him, in ways he never dreamed of.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Blackmail   Slavery   Heterosexual   BDSM   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys  

First week of October – Tuesday

Charles was having lunch with Brady and the gang at a diner called The Elvis. It was diner modeled after American diners from the 1950s, and named after the famous singer Elvis Presley, known to the rest of the world as the King of Rock and Roll. Despite the fact that Constantinople's Lot was a small town, there were some who were fans of the legendary singer and wanted to temporarily live a 1950s American setting. For those people, this diner was the place to be.

All five guys were sat by a table near the window, enjoying the sunless chilly afternoon. Brady was savouring the taste of the hamburger in his mouth. Thomas was savouring the salty taste of the fries in his mouth. Alex was slurping his cola drink. Pete was yawning. Charles was looking at all his friends, laughing and chuckling.

"What is so funny?" Pete was wondering.

"You guys are funny. That is what!!" Charles said, then broke out into laughter.

"I'm glad we are making you laugh," Thomas commented, then laughing himself too.

"I don't know what I will do without you guys" Charles said.

He really loved these guys. They were the brothers he never had. Being his mom's only child, he did wonder at times, what would it have been like if one of them had been his biological brother? Would they still be good with each other and be friends or would they quarrel over a lot of things?

"You'd be bored. In fact I think you'd kill yourself!!" Brady chuckled.

"Yeah I supposed so," Charles nodded his head, laughing at his friend's joke.

"Hey Charles you know it's October right!!" Pete spoke to Charles in a tone suggesting that he was on to something.

"Of course I know Pete. Why'd you bring that up??" Charles was surprised.

"It's October mate. You know what that means. It means that in a few weeks it is gonna be Halloween!!" Pete cried with excitement.

"Oh yeah. Never thought about that!!" Charles said in an astonished tone.

"This is going to be the first time that you are celebrating Halloween with us, since you last left," Brady chuckled, patting Charles on the shoulder.

The last time they all celebrated Halloween was seven years ago, and that was when Charles led the other kids all the way to Ivy's mansion, just to throw rotten eggs on it.

"Hey what do you guys do during Halloween anyways??" asked Charles.

All four guys looked at each other, and then back at Charles.

"Well we don't have Halloween parties that we can attend go to, like in the big cities!!" Alex sighed.

"I take it that you know all this from the Internet and television!!" Charles was on to his friend.

Alex smiled, then nodded his head.

"Well the kids dress up in their costumes and for trick or treating. As for kids our age, we do something else!!" commented Brady.

Charles wasn't sure what Brady meant.

"You mean you guys don't dress up in costumes??" Charles was surprised.

Brady and all the guys smiled.

"Of course we do!! What is Halloween without costumes and masks!!" Thomas said.

"But no one in Constantinople's Lot throws Halloween parties!! Parents don't often allow their kids to throw them!! I never remembered anyone from school who ever threw a Halloween party!!" Alex was being comical.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.