Slave of the Outcast
Chapter 29

Copyright© 2011 by sonyaesperanto

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 29 - A boy from Manchester returns to his hometown, after his mom inherits his grandparents' second house. The boy does not know that the past will soon come back to haunt him, in ways he never dreamed of.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Blackmail   Slavery   Heterosexual   BDSM   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys  

It was Saturday Evening, somewhere around 8PM. Charles was spending the night at Ivy's, lying to his mom that he was spending at Brady's. They were inside Ivy's bedroom, eating cooked pizza, drinking coke, and eating garlic bread. They were sat down on Ivy's bedroom sofa, eating and watching over her large near-cinema sized flat screen TV.

The two other girls Megan and Katherine went out for the night, leaving Ivy all alone with her slave.

As for what they were watching, it was Francis Ford Coppola's Bram Stoker's Dracula, the 1992 movie starring Keanu Reeves and Gary Oldman.

As they were eating, Ivy would sometimes hold Charles's hand, smiling lovingly at him.

"Your Mistress loves this film as much as she loves her slave!!" Ivy speaking to Charles affectionately.

Charles enjoyed the food but really hated the film. It was slow. It didn't have fast-paced action, like other horror films such as Blade or Underworld.

As they were watching, Charles saw that Ivy was glued to the film (like she was when she was watching the I-Pad movie over his ass two nights ago when she used it as a candle stick holder). Charles thought that he could close his eyes for a while and rest his head on the sofa.

Charles was resting for ten minutes until he felt Ivy pulling and twisting on his left nipple's silver ring.

"Ooouucchh!!" Charles cried loudly.

He looked at Ivy. She was pissed at him.

"You sleep one more time while we are having a nice moment and I am going to do more than just pull this fucking nipple ring of yours!!" Ivy warned him.

Charles gulped.

"I'm sorry Mistress!! I was just closing my eyes for a while!!" Charles said.

"Well you can close your eyes when you go to sleep!!" Ivy told him off.

"Look. I know you like this movie but I don't Mistress," Charles confessed.

"What??? You don't like this film?? What is wrong with you?? It's a great film!! I thought you like horror films??" Ivy was surprised.

"But not this one Mistress!! It is too slow!!" Charles said.

"This film is romantic Charles. You know why I put this film on. So you and I can have a romantic evening. I mean I got the impression that you thought you didn't mean anything to me and here I was thinking I can prove you wrong and that I do have a more loving side!!" Ivy cried to him in a high pitched voice.

Charles gulped, fearing that he may have woken up a sadistic monster again. He had seen her sadistic side and always prayed that he steered clear away from it.

"Ok Charles. I am going to stop this film, since I am going to be the only one enjoying it. I know for a fact that you hate Twilight when we saw it back with your mom at your place. Hey Charles what do you think of Titanic?" she asked him in a teasing way.

"Ugghh. Hate DiCaprio Mistress!!" Charles made a yuck expression.

Ivy laughed really loud.

""Charles guess what!! We are going to watch Titanic!!" Ivy teased him.

Ivy laughed, seeing the horror on Charles's eyes. Ivy then pulled his face closer to hers, kissing him firmly on the lips.

"Your Mistress is just kidding you. If you can't stand Leo, we won't watch Titanic then. I actually hated that film anyways. Unrealistic shit!!" Ivy commented.

"So what are we going to do Mistress??" Charles asked.

"How do you feel about Avatar?? I know a lot of blokes are crazy over it. Do you wanna watch Avatar??" Ivy asked him.

"Yeah!! Avatar sounds great Mistress!!" Charles smiled.

Charles actually liked Avatar. Many guys loved Avatar the way many girls loved Twilight. Ivy took Dracula out from the Blue-Ray disc and put Avatar inside. This time Charles had a good time watching a film, with Ivy. When they were watching the movie, Ivy was holding his hand much more firmly.

After the movie was over, they had a romantic moment. Ivy moved closer to him, kissing him firmly on the lips and he had to kiss her back.

"Charles, let's go over to the bed!!" Ivy suggested.

"Yes Mistress!!" Charles nodded.

They went over to Ivy's bed, instantly taking of all their clothes. Ivy asked him to make love to her. He kissed her, sucked her nipples and moved his tongue on her cunt. Even though she let him put his cock up her cunt, she didn't want anal sex.

When he was done making his moves on her, she then was making her moves on him. She did this by cuffing his wrists and ankles to the bed railings. She would go on top of him, pressing her lips towards his. She would then go down on his cock, taking his big cock into her mouth. Once she had his cock in her mouth, her jaw would start working on it, sucking him off. He would make moaning sounds.

"OOOWWW!!!" Charles moaned, in pleasure.

Ivy was sucking his cock and drinking his cum. Her lips and tongue worked on the tip of his cock. She then stopped sucking him and got on top of him, kissing him firmly on the lips. As they kissed, she would transfer his cum from her mouth to his, making him drink his own cum. Charles knew now what sperm tasted like.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.