Slave of the Outcast - Cover

Slave of the Outcast

Copyright© 2011 by sonyaesperanto

Chapter 28

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 28 - A boy from Manchester returns to his hometown, after his mom inherits his grandparents' second house. The boy does not know that the past will soon come back to haunt him, in ways he never dreamed of.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Blackmail   Slavery   Heterosexual   BDSM   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys  

While Charles had lay unconscious inside the operation room, Ivy took out her special I-Phone and filmed Charles's behind. She moved from the back of his head all the way to his legs, filming all a large tattoo of her image on her slave's own back. She then asked the servants to turn his body over, so that his unconscious face, was towards the ceiling. The servants turned Charles body over and now it was towards the ceiling. Ivy moved closer to his sleeping face, then down to the rest of his body, filming his pierced nipples and tattoos of her name over his body.

"He looks yummy!! I can eat him now!!" Ivy commented.

Katherine and Megan giggled from the side.

Ivy asked the servants to carry his body all the way to her bedroom upstairs. While they were starting to carry his unconscious body, Ivy had a word with all the doctors, discussing the payment and about Charles's tattoos and nipple piercing.

The servants carried Charles' body up the stairs and when they reached and entered Ivy's bedroom, they placed his body on her bed, and then left. Ivy and the two other girls entered the bedroom later on.

Ivy looked at the time on her I-Phone. It was a quarter pass seven in the evening (7:15PM). Ivy went to her drawers, took out the cuffs and then cuffed Charles ankles and wrists to the upper and lower railings of her large bed, positioning him in a spread eagled formation.

Ivy sat on a crouched position to Charles's right, while Megan and Katherine were to his left. She then slapped his face very very hard.

SLAP

Charles slowly woke up.

"I ... I had a terrible dream!!" Charles sighed in a depressive tone.

Ivy looked at the gold ring on his right nipple and pulled on it. Charles screamed really loud.

"OOOOWWW!!" Charles cried really loud.

"Are you talking about this!!" Ivy teased him maliciously and cruelly.

"Ooh my God!! You fucking bitch!! You really did this to me!! How could you something like this to me??" Charles panicked.

SLAP

Ivy slapped him hard on the face. If she remembered carefully, he cooperated but that was because he was afraid that the servants would beat the crap out of him, if he didn't. he also didn't know that Ivy was planning on tattooing his body.

"Don't you ever fucking disrespect your Mistress by ever calling her a Bitch!!" Ivy scolded him, then twisting the silver ring on his left nipple. Charles screamed.

"OOOWWW!!" Charles screamed like Hell.

Tears flowed down Charles's green eyes. As far as he was concerned, his whole life was over. She had destroyed his body by having things done to it without his real consent.

"You know a lot of people pay a lot of money to tattoo their own fucking bodies. I paid a lot of money for yours. I even paid to have some of your body hair removed. And this is how you talk to me!!" Ivy scolded him.

"You had no right!!" Charles wept, shaking his head.

"Would you rather than I have you killed??" she threatened him.

"Oh God!! Please don't kill me!! Please don't!!" Charles begged, "I'd rather live as a slave than be killed!!"

Megan and Katherine laughed.

"You know you should be glad that instead of having a hitman come after you or letting you fall down the cliff or letting Brady back there cut off your nuts, I came to your rescue. Especially after what you did to me back when we were kids. You know I toyed with the idea of having your genitals removed and having you castrated. But I didn't. I could have done worst things to you. Worst!!" Ivy yelled at him.

"I can't go home like this!! My mom, my friends, my gramps and the townspeople can never see me like this!! I will be an outcast!!" Charles wept.

"Then don't ever strip off in front of them. And if you don't want anyone else to know what happened today, you better stop rebelling and fighting me!! And if you think you are an outcast, the three of us have been outcasts for the rest of our lives. Now you know how we feel. Oh well you are one of us now. Another outcast. But so as long as no one knows about the tattoos, and of course you will be careful not to show your mom Sara your new nipple rings, you can't really be an outcast. If the town knew the truth you will become one, for real, since everyone is going to see my name all over your body. Your best friends will stop hanging out with you. People will boycott your mom's shop, because her own son is officially the slave of some wealthy outcast gypsy girl. And then when the townspeople turn against you, you can no longer go back home since your own mom would tell you to get away from her. No one is going to want to have anything to do with you. Then you would have nowhere else to go. Except here. Back to me!!" Ivy lectured Charles in the most malicious manner.

Ivy then moved the screen of the I-Phone closer to Charles's face, showing he film she took today. Charles's eyes show wide open, seeing how both his front and back parts are tattooed and pierced. He was shocked that an image of Ivy had been tattooed in his back. He had been fully branded like some cattle.

"Charles you belong to me!! These tattoos will remind you that your entire life now is to serve me and that you live only for me!! I can be a kind nurturing Mistress or I can be a real bitch!! That choice, I leave to you!! There is no shame in you being my slave. slavery was a way of life for the last right thousand years but it got a bad name after the American Civil War!! I can be good to you and the town will never have to know what happened today or about your skin and body alterations. You can still live with Sara and from time to time hang out with some of your other buddies!!! Or I can show this I Phone video to the rest of the world and leave you to your faith!! In fact once the town hates you and you come back running to me, I am not sure if by then, I would want you or accept you or take you in!!" Ivy lectured maliciously.

Charles sighed in defeat. He decided that what's done is done. He cannot get rid of the tattoos (even if he could the rings on his nipples).

"I know you are only my slave not just because of your vows but also because you are afraid of me and what I can do to you!! I want you to be happy to be my slave!!" Ivy teased him.

She then moved on top of his body and started lapping her tongue at his right nipple. Megan and Katherine giggled.

As Ivy still had feelings for Charles, she just wanted to end his feeling of animosity towards her. The best thing for him to do is to happily accept his place as his slave, because it would be ironic that he had tattoo of names of someone he really disliked, over his body.

Charles enjoyed having Ivy and lick and suck at his right nipple. He closed his eyes but suddenly jerked them wide open, as she used her mouth to pull his nipple's gold ring.

Ivy stopped licking Charles's nipple, and just sat on his tattooed tummy.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.