Slave of the Outcast - Cover

Slave of the Outcast

Copyright© 2011 by sonyaesperanto

Chapter 26

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 26 - A boy from Manchester returns to his hometown, after his mom inherits his grandparents' second house. The boy does not know that the past will soon come back to haunt him, in ways he never dreamed of.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Blackmail   Slavery   Heterosexual   BDSM   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys  

The Next Day – Saturday

There was a knock on Charles's bedroom door.

KNOCK KNOCK

Charles woke up instantly. He was underneath the blanket. His cock felt relieved but his ass was aching like hell.

"Come in!!" Charles cried.

Charles felt both like shit and dirty (because his cock was wet). He looked all around him. It was daytime. He saw an empty beer bottle on his bedside table. He then smelled dried cum over his bed and his cock.

The bedroom door opened. It was Ivy. Ivy smiled at him.

"Had a good sleep," Ivy teased him.

Charles instantly remembered what happened before she rendered him unconscious.

"Your mom made us breakfast dear. She is preparing everything on the table. I told her I'd wake you up. Go brush your teeth and wash up. Perhaps you would have to go clean yourself, if you know what I mean," Ivy teased him.

She closed his bedroom door. He heard her giggling behind the door.

Charles got up and went to the upper hallway bathroom. He washed his face and cleaned his teeth over the washing basin and the bathroom mirror. Five minutes later, he went to out some clothes on and joined his mom and Ivy at the dining hall. His mom made English Breakfast for all three of them. An English Breakfast consisted of hot sausages, two fried eggs, lots of cooked beans, sliced potatoes, four toasted slices of white bread, an egg omelet, two pieces of bacon, a cup of tea or coffee, and a glass of orange juice.

All three of them ate their breakfast hungrily, but even talked while they were eating.

"Did you have a good sleep Eva??" Sara asked Ivy.

"Sure did Sara!! You have a nice guestroom," Ivy complimented.

"Thank you dear!! I had the loveliest dream. I dreamt I was with Edward Cullen. I was riding behind his back, while he was taking me on a long journey. We jumped from tree to tree and he moved really fast, like the wind. We saw mountains. We saw rivers. We saw people. We saw many Americans and many Canadians!!" Sara getting excited.

Charles was annoyed.

Why did she have to bring up those stupid Twilight movies, he complained in his head.

"So mom what did he looked like?" Charles asked in a sarcastic tone.

"Who dear?! You mean Edward??" his mom was puzzled.

"I mean I am sure they give a description of him in the book but takes visualization. I mean the book doesn't have a picture of Edward Cullen!!" Charles spoke sarcastically.

"Well I did see his face. He kind of looked like ... like ... like that actor who played him!!" his mom expressed herself confidently and with pride.

"Maybe if Charles becomes a vampire, he could take us all for a ride to North America!!" Ivy joked.

Sara joked alongside Ivy. Ivy gave Charles a friendly but mischievous look.

"Hey Charles it's ten o' clock dear. Could you still go and open up the shop today!!" his mom said.

"Sure mom!!" Charles said.

"I know it's Saturday but you know that I still run the shop on Saturday," his mom said.

"Eva dear, you said you came here by bike. Maybe you can toss your bike at the back seat and have Charles give you a ride home!!" Sara suggested.

"Nah!! I think I'll just follow him to the shop and take it from there. It was nice spending the night here Sara!!" Ivy said.

"Anytime dear!! When the last two films come out on Blue Ray discs, I will order them and then we can have more Twilight night," Sara said.

Charles sighed sarcastically.

Five minutes after breakfast, Charles and Ivy got out of the house. Charles helped Ivy put her bike into the car trunk. She then joined him at the driver's seat and as Charles started driving out of the driveway, both he and Ivy smiled and waved at Sara. Sara waved back. Charles's car hit the road.

"My ass still aches from last night!" Charles complained.

"Let that be a lesson to you if you ever avoid me again or don't return my phone calls!!" Ivy warned him in a cold menacing tone.

Charles gulped.

"And it is Mistress to you again, now that we are alone!!" Ivy reminded him.

Charles kept his eyes on the road, his hands on the steering wheel and pedals and his foot on the brakes.

"Imagine what would happen if some of your friends came by your shop today and saw me inside your mom's car!! Now wouldn't that be something!!" Ivy laughed wickedly.

"Please Mistress, don't give me a hard time ok. My mom is still sick and I have to work all by myself. My life is a lot harder than yours!" Charles begged.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.