Slave of the Outcast - Cover

Slave of the Outcast

Copyright© 2011 by sonyaesperanto

Chapter 20

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 20 - A boy from Manchester returns to his hometown, after his mom inherits his grandparents' second house. The boy does not know that the past will soon come back to haunt him, in ways he never dreamed of.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Blackmail   Slavery   Heterosexual   BDSM   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys  

Thursday Afternoon

It was 1PM in the afternoon. Charles was watching television in the lounge. He felt only a little bit better compared to yesterday. Normally he had the Thursday off but still worked on Fridays for his mom. He wasn't sure if he was going to work tomorrow. Charles picked up his cup of tea from the table next to that sofa he was laying on, and sipped from it.

Then he heard the door bell ringing.

DING DONG

It must be Thomas. He came to see how I am doing, Charles thought.

Charles got up from the sofa, slowly walking towards the front door. He wore nothing but his short white pants. Summer wasn't over yet but it wasn't September yet either. Charles reached the front door. Should he go peek through the window next to the front door. He decided he didn't have to. It was probably just Thomas paying him a visit and checking up on his friend's health.

Charles opened the front door. When he saw who it was. His heart was beating a little bit quicker.

"Aren't you going to let me in!?" Ivy asked, while standing outside the front door.

Ivy was dressed up in a nice pink shirt and pink mini-skirt. Her hair was tied up in a pony-tail.

"Oh hi!! This is a surprise," Charles cried.

Charles still really didn't feel that good. Ivy's presence was going to make him ever more sicker today than he ever was for the last two days and nights.

"You look like a wreck," Ivy commented.

Ivy looked emotional, as if she was upset for Charles's current state of appearance.

"Yeah I'm still not feeling very well," Charles replied in a weak tone.

Please go away, Charles was wishfully thinking.

Before Charles could say another word or blink his eyes, Ivy quickly pulled him over to her and she gave him a strong hug. She then let go.

"I am so upset that you are sick. May I come in?" she asked him politely.

"Well I kinda wanted to be alone right now and mom said I shouldn't have people over since she thinks it would slow down my recovery. I'm sure you understand," Charles responded in a "I-am-sick" tone.

Ivy looked at him, still looking upset.

"Well look. I am going to go now but if you need anything, just ring me yeah. You have my number," Ivy sounding concerned.

"I'll call you. Thanks for coming to see me," he said.

"Hey what are friends for!!" Ivy smiled.

You still came to see me even when it old you not to. And I didn't know that I was your friend? I thought I was just a slave to you! Charles sarcastically thought.

Ivy walked away from the doorstep and he closed the front door behind him. He was hoping that none of his other friends were around to see her paying him a visit.

Charles spent the rest of the day watching television or watching youtube videos online. By 5PM he took a nap and woke up when his mom came back home from work, which was somewhere around 7-ish. His mom made them dinner.

Tomorrow night, he was going to be with his friends, watching Green Lantern the movie at the local town cinema.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.