Slave of the Outcast - Cover

Slave of the Outcast

Copyright© 2011 by sonyaesperanto

Chapter 19

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 19 - A boy from Manchester returns to his hometown, after his mom inherits his grandparents' second house. The boy does not know that the past will soon come back to haunt him, in ways he never dreamed of.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Blackmail   Slavery   Heterosexual   BDSM   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys  

Charles had dinner with his mom that night. She cooked him roast chicken with sliced potatoes, beans, and made him mushroom soup. They were dining at the dining hall.

"Mom can I go out on Friday night with the guys? The guys are planning to go watch a film at the Theatres," Charles said.

"Of course you can hun. So you are all going to go to the cinema huh. I have never been to the cinema here. You ever been there yet?" she asked him.

"Well this is my first time. We are going to go catch Green Lantern!" replied Charles.

"Hey Charles this Saturday we are going over to your gramps. We are going to spend the night there. Your grandparents will be happy to see you and I am sure by then you are going to be much better," his mom said.

"I take it that work was exciting today!" Charles making a comment.

"Well honey we are in a small town. Things go very slow here. If we had this shop back in Manchester, we would be overworked. I won't have time to read any of my novels in my kindle," his mom said.

After dinner, Charles retreated to his bedroom. He went online, chatting to his friends back in Manchester. His mom told him not to stay up too late and that he should get an early rest. The truth was that Charles wanted to get his mind of Ivy. He was worried that Ivy could be showing up at his doorstep. It was too late for Thomas's warning. Ivy already knew where he lived.

Charles then remembered to check Ivy's text messages. He hadn't read any of them yet but decided he better. He picked up his cell phone and looked. His heart was beating. Before Thomas came, he only had 5 unread messages. Now it was 8. All 8 unread messages. All of them, were Ivy's.

I better read and respond, Charles thought.

Charles read all 8 messages

First message:

Meet me outside Moonshine

Second message:

Where the fuck r u? I have been here over an hour and you haven't showed up yet?

Third message:

You stood me up you asshole

Fourth message:

I called your phone. Better call me back. U have no fucking idea how mad I am at u. No one stands me up. No one. Especially not someone who is my fucking property.

Fifth message:

U r dead. U r going to regret having messed with me

Sixth message:

I know where u live and where u work? U don't want 2 mess with me Charles.

Seventh message:

I am going to give u 1 last chance. Call me back or u r going to regret it. U don't want me 2 b your enemy. Trust me on that 1.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.