Slave of the Outcast - Cover

Slave of the Outcast

Copyright© 2011 by sonyaesperanto

Chapter 17

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 17 - A boy from Manchester returns to his hometown, after his mom inherits his grandparents' second house. The boy does not know that the past will soon come back to haunt him, in ways he never dreamed of.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Blackmail   Slavery   Heterosexual   BDSM   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys  

For the last three weeks every night since his first night as being Ivy's slave, Charles had spent them with Ivy and the girls. They normally start the night by spending it on the pubs or the beaches, where Ivy would make him work. He would be bringing them their drinks while they were sat down in the pubs. He would sometimes lay down facing the sandy ground of the beach while Ivy used him as a human chair. At night she had rough sex with him and sued him to do demeaning and disgusting things, like allowing her to piss down his mouth or lick her ass after she had farted.

On Sundays and Thursdays, Ivy used Charles during the day. On those days, the girls would normally be strolling in the woods. Whenever Ivy and the girls would be strolling in the woods, Ivy used Charles as a horse. She sat on his big back while he crawled on all fours. Ivy felt heavy on his back and the palms of his hands were feeling the stinging effects of the natural grounds of the woods.

Sometimes Ivy would get into arguments with the two other girls. As Ivy did not believe in spitting on the ground, she made Charles opened his mouth and spat inside it. That made Charles feel like a human trash can. He felt being bashed up. Both physically and psychologically.

Charles hated Sundays and Thursdays more than the other five days as those were the only two days he had to spend far more time with Ivy. Lucky for him, none of his friends or his mom's friends ever saw him with those girls. If he had not sworn on his father's parents' graves, he would not have allowed himself to be subjected to this sort of treatment.

Compared to what Ivy put him through, working at his mom's shop was far better. Stocking shelves up and serving customers seemed a lot more easier. In a way working in town shops was far better than working in city shops, as in the cities, he would be serving too many customers and his time would always be occupied.

There were moments of times when Charles wanted to dump his cell phone, lie to his mom about how he lost it and break contact with Ivy together. The problem was even if he avoided her, she could come looking for him in his house.

As for Brady and the rest of the boys, the only time he saw them was when he met them for his break lunch. They wanted him to come out at night but he always had to lie about chatting with his friends from Manchester on the Internet.

It was one fine Tuesday, around twelve at noon. Charles went to meet Brady and the boys at The Crusaders. Charles didn't look and feel too good. Ivy had pushed him beyond the limits of his body. She had abused him in any way imaginable.

"So Charles how about you make yourself free on Friday night. I mean your friends back in the city can understand right. I mean you are spending quality time with your childhood buddies," Brady was playfully hitting at Charles's left arm.

Charles was sat down with Brady on one end of the table while Pete, Thomas and Alex were sat opposite them.

"What's up on Friday night?" asked Charles.

"We are planning to go to the movies! Green Lantern is coming out! With Ryan fucking Reynolds, the dude who played Deadpool in X Men Origins Wolverine," cried Pete.

Normally people in small towns don't use American (Texan to be specific) terms like dude, but many of the young people nowadays do.

"He wasn't Deadpool in that movie. He was Weapon nine there. He becomes Deadpool in his next movie!" cried Thomas.

The boys were fans of Marvel Comic books.

"Come on man. You rarely hang out with us at night. I mean we are your best friends mate. I mean if you have a girl, how come you haven't told about us about her yet?!" Alex remarked.

Charles's heart was beating. Do these guys know about him and Ivy? If he had a girlfriend, that would explain why he couldn't hang out with them at night but being his best friends, he should have told them if he was actually seeing someone in town.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.