Slave of the Outcast - Cover

Slave of the Outcast

Copyright© 2011 by sonyaesperanto

Chapter 16

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 16 - A boy from Manchester returns to his hometown, after his mom inherits his grandparents' second house. The boy does not know that the past will soon come back to haunt him, in ways he never dreamed of.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Blackmail   Slavery   Heterosexual   BDSM   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys  

Charles and the girls left The Moonshine. By the time they left, it was 11PM. They got on their bicycles and cycled all the way back to the girls' mansion up on the hill. Once they reached the mansion, Ivy told the girls that she was going to join them later and at the moment wanted to have some privacy in her bedroom. In other words she wanted to be alone with Charles.

When they were inside the mansion, Charles and Ivy were alone inside Ivy's bedroom.

"I want you to follow me!! I don't feel too good!!" Ivy ordered Charles.

"Maybe you should drink some water!!" suggested Charles.

Charles could sense that Ivy was upset about the way the rest of the town was viewing her and the other two girls Megan and Katherine.

"Why don't you just shut the fuck up!!" Ivy screamed at him.

Ivy slapped him very hard on the face.

SLAP

Her slap had hurt his face and ego.

"We are alone now and you forgot to refer to me as Mistress you fucking imbecile. How many times do I have to remind you to call me Mistress when we are alone??" Ivy screamed at him.

She was pulling very hard on his right ear. Charles felt as if his right ear was going to come off. He cried in pain.

"Ouch!!" he cried in pain.

"I'm sorry Mistress. I was just thinking about your health. Please don't be mad at me. You said so yourself that you were not feeling great. All I said was you should drink water!!" Charles cried.

"Never mind Charles. Shut up and walk behind me!!" she ordered him.

"Yes Mistress!" he whimpered and bowed.

Charles trekked behind Ivy. It was like the reverse situation between an Arab Muslim man and his wife or wives. The Arab Muslim women trekked behind their husbands, all dressed up in long black gowns that covered them from head to face, but in this case it was Charles who trekked behind Ivy.

Her bedroom was as large as some school libraries. He followed her until they reached what looked like a door. Ivy opened that door. It was a bathroom door. Ivy had her own bathroom within her bedroom. Ivy went inside and slammed the door behind her.

SLAM

It was a very loud slam. Charles was afraid that he was going to go deaf. He looked at the time. It was half-past-eleven. Charles lied to his mom that he was spending time with his friends and that they were catching up on old times, explaining why he was going to come late sometimes. His mom didn't care, as long as he could get up on his own and get ready to work in her shop.

He heard Ivy making some sounds behind the bathroom door. He heard the water running and the toilet bowl flashing so many times. He heard Ivy throwing up, like a couple of times. There was silence for about two minutes until he heard her sit down on the toilet seat.

Then she called out to him.

"Charles could you come in here," Ivy called out to him in a distressed tone.

"Ok. I am coming in," Charles replied in a certain tone.

He went to the bathroom door and opened it. Her bathroom was larger even than the ones inside hotels. Ivy was sat down on a toilet seat. Her underwear and the short hot pants she wore that night were on the tiled bathroom floor.

"I just peed Charles. I want to be clean Charles. In fact I don't think I have any toilet rolls anymore. I think you should come here and clean me up!"" Ivy smiled to him.

Charles saw that beside her were loads of paper bags of toilet rolls. He then looked at her face. One moment she looked sad and the next, she looked wicked.

"Now come crawl here and lick my pussy clean!" she yelled at him.

"Yes Mistress!" Charles whimpered.

Charles slowly dropped down to all fours and crawled like a dog towards his Mistress. When he finally reached her, she grabbed his short Blond hair and moved his face closer to her pussy. He could smell her urine.

"Now use that disgusting tongue of yours to clean my pussy!" she ordered him, then shoving his cute face towards her crouch.

Charles was lapping his tongue way at the disgusting smelly salty taste of where her urine had just come out of. Charles closed his eyes, trying his best t withstand the disgusting unbearable smell. While he was licking her pussy clean, she was just laughing at what she was making him do.

"Oh Charles. This is what your tongue is good for. To clean a gypsy pussy. Your tongue feels so good Charles," Ivy making erotic sounds.

Charles kept on performing the demeaning task until his Mistress told him to stop.

"Charles I want you to lay your head down on the toilet!" Ivy ordered him.

Ivy got up from her toilet seat and she raised the upper part of the toilet bowl so that Charles could rest his head on it. It felt very very uncomfortable. It was straining his neck muscle. The rest of his upper body was rested towards the toilet bowl and his lower body seated right up on the tiled bathroom floor.

Before Charles could blink his leaf-coloured green eyes, Ivy stood over his resting head. Charles could see her ass and pussy looking down on him.

"Charles open your mouth wide," Ivy ordered him.

Charles' heart was beating. He knew what she was going to do to him next. He hated it. He wanted to cry and beg her not to do this to him. He knew it was pointless to beg his Mistress. She didn't care for his pride or self-esteem at all.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.