Slave of the Outcast - Cover

Slave of the Outcast

Copyright© 2011 by sonyaesperanto

Chapter 15

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 15 - A boy from Manchester returns to his hometown, after his mom inherits his grandparents' second house. The boy does not know that the past will soon come back to haunt him, in ways he never dreamed of.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Blackmail   Slavery   Heterosexual   BDSM   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys  

Charles met up with Ivy and the other girls at the pub called Moonshine. He cycled there after work and reached the pub around 8PM. Once inside the pub, he was once more Ivy's slave. Charles and all three girls were seated by a table near the pub window. Charles and Ivy were sat one end while Megan and Kate were sat on the other end. Ivy's feet were lying on Charles's lap. He was massaging her feet and she loved it. In public he does not call her Mistress and he takes orders from her, in a way that the other people don't notice. Loud music was playing in the background.

"So you asked your mom what days you can have free?" Ivy asked Charles.

"Mom said I could have Thursdays free," Charles responded.

"So I can have you on two days in a week when the sun is still up. Not counting summer time of course," Ivy making a funny face towards the other two girls.

Megan and Katherine smirked. Charles gulped. He knew that he was going to be serving on both Sundays and Thursday during the day. Why she said not including summer time was because summer was the only time of the year when the sun never went down before 7 or 8PM.

In other words, she planned on keeping him as a slave for a long period. She did say "forever".

"What was the gulp honey?!" Ivy toying with Charles.

She heard him swallow his own throat, as if he was upset of being her slave

"Umm nothing ... Ivy. Just something on my throat. That's all," Charles responded in a humble tone.

"God you're such a terrible liar you know that. You know what my grandma used to say before she passed away," Ivy spoke to Charles in the kind of tone that teachers often used sarcastically against their pupils.

"Err no Ivy," Charles responded in a blurry tone.

"That you should never ever try lying to a gypsy. Do you know why?" Ivy being playful with Charles.

"No I don't know why!!" Charles stammered, like some kind of fool.

"Because we can sniff a liar from a mile away," Ivy pretending to sound sarcastic.

Ivy then made a face that made her eyes grow wide and menacing. Charles wasn't sure if she was just having fun with him or trying to scare him for real.

She really is a gypsy. She admitted it, Charles thought.

"Hey Charles do you remember the time when Ivy told you that we were witches?" Megan asked in a happy tone.

"No," Charles lied.

He pretended to sound honest but still remembered Brady reminding him of his childhood.

"Liar!! I know you know that part. I am sure your friend Brady reminded you of that part. I mean the jerk and his jerk off friends still hate us and even fear us. They hate us because they believe we are witches and believe we have god-like powers. So Charles, please don't just sit there and fucking lie to any of our faces. I really hate that. Now I want you to be a good little slave and get us our drinks. What do you girls want?" Ivy asked.

"Same as before," responded Megan.

"Me too. Get us the same thing" Katherine said.

Ivy took out some British sterling bills and handed them to Charles.

"Get us three vodkas!" Ivy ordered him.

The whole time Charles was there with them, she had never gave him any money to buy himself a drink. In fact she forbade him to get himself one.

Charles finally got up the table and walked all the way to the bar counter. Between the table where the three girls were sat down and the bar counter, were three men playing pool on a pool table. One of the guys said something to Charles as he passed them by.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.