Slave of the Outcast
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2011 by sonyaesperanto

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A boy from Manchester returns to his hometown, after his mom inherits his grandparents' second house. The boy does not know that the past will soon come back to haunt him, in ways he never dreamed of.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Blackmail   Slavery   Heterosexual   BDSM   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys  

Charles and his mom went over to Charles's grandparents' home. His mom parked her car next to another car on the driveway of his grandparents' house. His mom got out of the car and knocked on the front door. A minute later his grandma opened the front door and exchanged hugs with his mom. Charles and his mom took out their bags and then went inside the house.

Charles's grandparents lived in a two-storey house. The house was even much bigger than their house in Manchester. It was a house that stood by itself on top of some small green hill. There were trees on either side of the house and even some behind it. Once inside Charles could make out what the house was like. On the lower floor were the lounge, a large kitchen with a dining table in it and a large bathroom. On the upper floor were two bedrooms, another bathroom and a study room. One of the bedrooms upstairs was occupied by both his grandparents.

His granddad took them all on a sightseeing of the town in his car. His mom sat next to his granddad while he and his grandma sat behind. Charles could make out houses. Some big, like his grandparents and some smaller than even his car garage back in Manchester. He saw shops. He saw pubs. He even saw a church. He saw other buildings, including his old school.

Finally his grandparents drove to the house they inherited from a close friend of theirs. It was the house his grandparents were going to give to him and his mom. It was a two-storey house that was even far bigger than his grandparents'. It was off the side of the road. It faced some woods and not far from it, was a cliff.

"Awesome!!" Charles commented when he saw it.

The moment he saw the house he wanted to know what inside of it was like. This was a house he wouldn't mind living in, just by judging from its outward appearance.

His grandfather had the key to the house. When they got out of his granddad's car, his granddad led them to the front door. He opened it with that house's set of keys. Once the front door was opened, his granddad ushered for all of them to walk through. Charles was having an inside tour of the house.

Charles's granddad took them on a tour of the lower floor ... It had many hallways and corridors. It had a very large lounge, with sofas and even a piano. It had a very large kitchen, with cutleries hanging down. It had its own dining hall. It had a very large bathroom, like ones normally found in hotels. It also had another room that was large and full of book shelves with books packed on them. It also had a study table too. Charles thought it was some kind of library. Charles's granddad then took them up the stairs leading to the upper floor. On the upper floor was another bathroom. There were also four bedrooms. Apparently the previous owner of the house often had guests for sleepovers and so enough bedrooms. It was when they inspected the upstairs bedrooms that Charles made a comment to his grandma.

"He must have been very wealthy!" commented Charles.

"Oh yes he was. The thing was that he was born in this town but made his fortune in the cities. He paid a fortune to have this house built. He finally decided to come and settle down back in this town as he got tired of the city life. He had many friends apart from your granddad but many of them passed away before he did and he had no children or grandchildren of his own. He had no close relatives whatsoever. Well if you are going to ask me if whether he left your grandpa or me any money, the answer is no. Half of it went to some charities and some organizations and the other half went to the town council so that they could use that money to help build up this town. The only thing he gave us was just this house and everything in it. He was a kind man Charles. Too bad you never got to meet him," his grandma commented.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.