Slave of the Outcast - Cover

Slave of the Outcast

Copyright© 2011 by sonyaesperanto

Chapter 2

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A boy from Manchester returns to his hometown, after his mom inherits his grandparents' second house. The boy does not know that the past will soon come back to haunt him, in ways he never dreamed of.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Blackmail   Slavery   Heterosexual   BDSM   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys  

Saturday

Charles' mom woke him up at six in the morning. He had to brush his teeth and wash his face inside bathroom in just less than two minutes. By the time he got changed, he went down to the lounge. His mom made him breakfast. Breakfast was tea, fried eggs, toasted bread and hot sausages. They got into the car by 7AM and drove away. They packed some of their clothes in some bags as they were going to spend the next two nights at Charles's grandparents' home. They would be back by Monday evening. Charles had put on his seatbelt. His mom was behind the steering wheel.

"Aren't you just excited hun. We are going to see what our future house looks like," his mom said.

Charles yawned. This was the first time Charles was going to be visiting his old hometown Constantinople's Lot. He had not been there in over seven years. The only time he ever saw his grandparents was when they came down to visit him and his mom. His grandparents had a car and just loved to travel whenever they get the chance. Now he was the one who was going to be seeing them.

"Whatever you say mom. You are the boss," Charles spoke in a tired tone.

Charles was still feeling pretty tired.

"Hey just to let you know. I am the one going to be driving the whole day so be grateful," his mom said.

"I wasn't being sarcastic mom," Charles yawned.

"Well you can just sit there and close your eyes. Just knowing that your grandparents have given us another house excites me. Doesn't it excite you too??" his mom asked.

"Mom what if I don't like it," Charles sighed.

"Well I am not going to force down anything on you son. If you are not comfortable living in your old hometown, we will stay here in Manchester. It's not hard for me to get another job here. I know that you are not a city person and that you are no longer used to living in some quiet small town. I mean when your dad and I took you out from there, you were hardly a preteen. Hell I am not even sure if I want to run your grandma's shop. I too have gotten used to city life. All I can say is that we can only give it a try. If we are both ok with the house and starting our new lives there, we can stay there. If we find it dreadful, we'd just get out. Do you like my plan?" his mom asked in a warm loving tone.

"Yeah mom. That sounds cool," Charles nodded in agreement.

His mom was still sat down there, starting to ignite the car key. The car engine started roaring.

"Mom if we do go back there to live again, you can install Internet in my bedroom right??" he asked her.

He already asked her this question just on Thursday night. His mom said "yes" but he wanted to be sure that she meant it.

"Honey didn't I say you can," his mom was a bit annoyed.

"Thanks mom," Charles smiled.

His mom shook his head. Her hand moved the pedal and her foot hit the break. She started driving. As the car was moving out of the garage, she slowed down. She opened the driver's door and got out. She went over to the back garage where the car had been parked and closed it down. She came back into the car and put her seatbelt on.

"Tell me something honey. Do you remember any of your old friends?" his mom asked.

She gave him a curious look.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.