How Dense Can a Guy Get?

by Wayne Gibbous

Copyright© 2011 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: I kept missing the signs my little sister was giving me until one night when we were home alone for the weekend and she let me know loud and clear what she wanted. Now I give it to her as much as she wants. That's a lot.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   .

I guess I must feel pretty good about myself because what I'm going to tell you will probably make you think I'm a world-class idiot. Well, maybe I was but I've gotten smarter. Lots smarter.

It all started when I was fifteen and one afternoon, I came turning the corner into my room and there was my little sister, Morgan, laying on my bed talking on her phone.

No big deal, right? Well, it wasn't that she was in my room, no, I usually wouldn't get mad at her for that, what was surprising was that she was laying on my bed, on her stomach, facing away from me, in a teeshirt. Yes, a teeshirt. Nothing else. And her legs were splayed open certainly enough that I had a quite wonderful view of her pretty, little pussy.

So, I figured she wanted her privacy, that was why she was in my room, certainly, and I turned around and left. Now I won't say that I erased the lovely image of her pussy out of my memory, no, I'm not sure any guy is capable of that.

Though I didn't put anything together at the time, over the next year or two, there were a number of instances where I got glimpses, sometimes rather more than glimpses, of her developing body. It just never occurred to me it might be deliberate.

About a month after that, she called down the hall to me to bring her robe to the bathroom. Easy enough, I thought and when I knocked, she opened it and calmly took it and put it on then thanked me as she walked down the hall to her room.

There continued to be instances like that, I just always thought that she looked at me, her older brother, as someone other than a male, a guy, like maybe I was more an inert fixture around the house. What did I know?

So, it was summer, our parents were off to a weekend at some friend's lake cabin, I was in charge, now being seventeen and driving, of my fourteen-year old sister.

It was about ten o'clock, Friday night, and I was laying on my bed talking with my girlfriend when Morgan walked in and stood there in her teeshirt which she normally wore to bed.

"Yeah?" I asked her.

"You gonna be on the phone all night?"

"Um, yeah, maybe, why?" I shot back at her. It was really none of her business anyway.

"Because I want to know."

I covered the phone and told her, "Not a good enough reason," and I turned away and went on talking to my girlfriend. I talked for a few more minutes, then realized that Morgan was still in my room.

I turned to her and she was standing there, smiling, then reached down to the hem of her teeshirt and slowly lifted it up, just slowly, baring first the pretty slit between her legs, then the curly brown hair above, then higher, higher, now exposing the under curve of her breasts, now her nipples, all pink and swollen-looking, then right up over the top of her head and dropped it on the floor.

"Um, well, hon, my sister wants something, I think, so, um, I'll talk to you tomorrow. Yeah, me, too," and I clicked off the phone.

"Is this a good enough reason, Owen?"

"You see me off the phone, don't you?"

She stood there, completely naked, her small, firm breasts each pointing upward and each off a bit to the side, both wonderfully crowned with a pink, swollen nipple with the center popped-out like a pencil eraser. Below her slim waist, her hips widened and above where her legs intersected, there was a patch of curly brown hair just above a dainty slit.

"You like what you see, Owen?" she asked as she leaned forward and cupped her breasts from below. Then, she pinched around on her nipples, making them harder along with me, of course.

"I love what I see, Morgan. What brought this on, anyway?" I asked.

"You are kidding, right?"

"No, what do you mean?"

"I've been flashing you my pussy for two years now, my boobs, too. Not only flashing, either, letting you get nice long looks. I know you've looked, I know you've gotten hard-ons, I've seen them. Why the hell have you never made a move to fuck me?"

Well, I did kind of feel stupid when she said it.

"Um, I guess I didn't think you'd want to."

"What do you think now?"

"I, um, I guess I was wrong."

"You sure were. But, at least now I've got your attention. Are you fucking Laura?"

Laura was my girlfriend, the one I'd been talking with a few minutes before.

"Uh, no, not even close."

"Well, does she suck you off, give you handjobs, you ever finger-fuck her?"

"I've kissed her."

"Where?" she asked.

Tiring of the questions but certainly not tired of looking at her, I answered her, "On her front porch," and she laughed.

"Okay, I'll quit asking questions, just suck this," she said as she brought up her breast to my lips. Then I felt her small hand on the hard lump in my shorts which she started to rub back and forth causing my dick to get rock-hard.

She rubbed a minute or two more, then pulled her breast away and began taking off my shorts. I raised up so she could pull them off and she whipped down my briefs as well.

"Oh, look at what my big brother's been keeping from his horny little sister," she said as her fingers wrapped around my shaft.

"Are you sure you want to do this, Morgan?"

"Oh, just for about two years now, yes, I know exactly what I want to do," and she bent over and I felt her warm wet lips slip over the head of my dick and begin to suck.

It almost made me dizzy, it felt so good. The only thing sexual I'd ever done was to jack-off and, sure, it felt nice, even sometimes, it felt pretty wonderful but this, oh, man, this was way better than jacking-off.

She was looking up at me as she sucked, smiling, knowing how good she was making me feel. Then, she lifted her mouth up off me, got up over me, reached down, took my dick and squatted down, pushing and twisting until I was inside her. She sat there for a few seconds, completely still, it felt nice, good, actually, then she began scissoring up and down on my cock.

"Omigod, oh, oh, that feels so good, oh, that's incredible."

"See what you've been missing, big brother? We could have been doing this two years ago. Well, no matter, we are now. And you like it, huh?"

"Like it? I love it. No wonder everybody wants to do this. Oh, man, it just feels so good. I'm not going to be able to hold off, you know. We need to get some protection."

"Oh, I've been on the pill for two years now. Remember that girl in my class a couple of years ago that got pregnant? Well, Mom and several other girl's moms just went ahead and took us all to get on the pill. So, cum any time, it's safe."

"Wow, good for Mom. I'll be she never thought we'd be doing this, huh?"

"Well, big brother, my boyfriend is away with his parents and our parents are away until Monday night. So guess what I have planned for us?"

"More of this, I hope."

"Oh, lots more, you just wait. This is my favorite thing to do and you're the only guy I've got handy. And, I'll just sleep right in here with you so I'm not far away. You do sleep in the nude, I hope."

"Well, I think I'll start. I hope you don't snore," I said kidding her.

"I don't think so, have you heard me?"

"Yeah, but that's just moaning when you're getting yourself off, you do get pretty loud sometimes."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.