Cuckolding Fun - Cover

Cuckolding Fun

by Fast Eddy

Copyright© 2011 by Fast Eddy

Fantasy Sex Story: A young adulterer reluctantly watches as his beautiful wife seeks restitution with a revenge fuck.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Wimp Husband   Swinging   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   Size   Leg Fetish   Big Breasts   .

Cucking was a particular thrill for me. Ever since I fucked my mother in the same bed that my father was "sleeping in", I became addicted at the power that I possessed.

I especially enjoyed a slow, meticulous encounter with an especially sensuous woman that culminated in a violent, animalistic pounding of her tight pussy resulting in her massive climax (es).

The fact that I had a nine inch chunk of man meat between my legs insured that I could get the job done, much to the woman's enjoyment. I loved to dominate these women with my pulsing cock, turning them into my personal cum sluts.

This could be said about the last couple that I dominated a few days ago, Mr. J.T. Powell and his lovely wife, Janet. She was twenty five and they had been married four years ago. They had no children and she caught him playing in a hot tub at a party with a couple of other women. This was a perfect set up for a revenge fuck and Janet accepted his hasty offering to even the scales.

My name came up when Janet asked one of her promiscuous friends for a recommendation. Janet knew that her friend received some retribution over some misdeeds that her husband got into. What she didn't know was that her friend was a slave to my hard cock, and in fact, her husband hadn't had any wife pussy since that fateful cucking day, although she got plowed regularly.

The unusual thing about the first encounter was that I met with Janet and discussed our arrangement rather than her husband and I; I encouraged her to feel me up in the restaurant, under the table. The expression on her face was priceless as she freely felt me and decided to use me as her tool of retribution.

I met with Janet and J.T. at a local hotel restaurant for a light lunch. We introduced ourselves and I discussed our fucking with J.T. He seemed reluctant, but resigned to the fact that this deed would become a reality. We retired to one of the rooms to begin the seduction. I had J.T. sit in an armchair that we had pulled up to the proximity of the bed, affording him an unrestricted view of his wife's seduction. She sat on his arm rest and I videoed an interview with them. We discussed the seduction and that they were both OK with it, and in fact wanted me to sexually dominate his wife. That being done, I moved the camera into a corner of the room to record the action from a distance, just to document the activity.

Then it began, Janet was a beautiful five foot eight inches tall. She had "C cup" tits that stood high on her chest and long tapering legs with smooth skin that required no stockings. She looked to be of Italian descent, with dark brown hair, and brown eyes. I started to sensuously undress her by exposing her large tits for my inspection. I bent over to suck her nipples as I gently massaged her boobs. I moved up to tongue kiss her lips as I continued to rub her inviting boobs. She passionately returned my kisses while I detected a slightly nervous shudder from this beauty. I thought that she wasn't use to making out with anyone but her husband. This revelation spurred me on to ravage her more as I kissed my way lower down her body, while removing her dress. As I lifted the garment, I detected that she wore no underwear. As soon as I had removed her dress I immediately placed my hands on her bare ass, and kneaded her soft cheeks eliciting a soft moan.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.