The Interviews - A Jake - Joyfully Story
Chapter 7: A New Life

Copyright© 2011 by VeryWellAged

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7: A New Life - Part of the Jake Joyfully thread! Assumes you have read that first. All she wanted to do was finish a Doctoral Thesis. She had a boyfriend and a decent life. But the process of discovery and research changed her forever. There is sex in this story... but it is not a sexy story and not a stroke story in any way.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Group Sex   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

The Hinterlands

It seems that there is nowhere in Idaho or Utah to get an abortion. I am being passed from family to family far from any such access. Is this intentional? I could quit and leave but the word has been subtly provided that if I leave I am not going to be welcomed back and I will have to leave all my field notes behind. I am hanging in there.

I have lain with seven of the husbands, eleven of the wives and nine of the daughters. I have conducted interviews with each individual with whom I have lain and others. I have come to some preliminary conclusions. None of the men is a classic pedophile. If a neighbor's child was in the house, that child would be completely safe from molestation. These men all seem to have healthy egos and have no hidden, sublimated urges. Instead, all the urges are expressed and resolved within the home. Every one of the men is aware that he is breaking the law. None of the daughters has reported to me any feeling of coercion. Rather, they express a desire to continue their sexual relationship with their mother's husband. This is said with the understanding that everything they say is private and I will not tell anyone. What I have heard more than once is that their mother limits their access to the husband. This is typically related to issues of bedtime for school nights, and is understandable from the mother's point of view, but is a source of frustration for the daughter. This is an issue relegated to the younger daughters.

There is a relatively uniform level of basic sexual knowledge between all the females in the families. There are some who are far more fluid and experienced in their sexual activities. None lack competence. Some activities such as deep throat techniques are far more broadly understood than would be the case in the general population. Every female engages in bisexual activity. This is observed in 100% of all the homes. None of the daughters is sexually playful with men or boys other than the mother's husband.

Most of the mothers do not work outside the home. This is unusual: Other research on Filipinas, outside Jake's group, who come as wives, indicate that most seek employment.

The women (both mothers and daughters) in this group have formed a close and closed society primarily through the website. Some – but not all – of the men have done the same. When the women converse with each other, once in the USA, it is exclusively in one of the Filipino languages. (I note that this was not the case for them when they were at the school.) Interestingly, all the women speak either Cebuano (also known as Visayan), or Ilonggo and some speak both. While all have some Tagalog, within the group Tagalog is no one's primary language and is almost never used. These women stay off the more normal social media sites such as Facebook, Friendster and Twitter. They feel safer staying a bit under the radar.

I don't have my own access to the group's website, but I have accessed it when sitting with the wives. Chat sessions are available for one on one and group chats. There are a series of blogs, used mostly by the kids. There are events and calendars. Interestingly, the school itself is a participant on the site. This gives feedback to the school, which is used to change its processes based on how things work out in the real world. That makes these wives and daughters more than graduates. They are still attached to the school and are the advanced network, who help guide the school's development. The females, both mothers and daughters are not timid in that regard. They seem to see it as their mission to help those who are in the pipeline and to keep the process functioning. It is as if they, the females, are on a mission. They all believe in the mission and the rightness of it. The feedback regards issues of school education prep, sexual techniques, and keeping their husbands happy.

I have giggled a little as I have read about reactions to my presence in homes. Evidently I am the first non-Filipina that the husbands have had as extras in bed since the marriages occurred in many cases. The results from the places I have stayed indicate that the extra spice was nice but the marriages experienced no difficulties after I left. The ones I visited in the beginning refer to me as sexually inexperienced. More recent postings have noted my education in such matters has advanced.

I had not been a wallflower sexually before I entered into this fieldwork. I believe I knew what the average American woman might know. These women are simply far more knowledgeable.

I am getting more horny as my pregnancy advances. I did a simple search on the web and find that it is normal. What is not normal is that I have so many ready partners that my desire is getting amped up even more. For the last two months I have been passed back and forth between three families in Idaho and Utah. It is a crazy life. Everyone of the wives is a beauty queen and every teen daughter is as well. My desire for women has grown and grown. I still like cock and the husbands have done their job filling me as needed, but they are not attached to me and clearly do not love me.

I hear from Ray every week and it is silly but I miss him. It is his baby inside me and I am building a real fondness for the father of this baby. I am in the middle of my fourth month. If I don't end the pregnancy soon, it will be too late and now I am wondering if I want to do that. The women want my next baby (yes they are talking about that) to be one from Jake. I think that guy has had plenty already. He seems to agree as I read a post he answered related to that. But I am going to meet him and Jun. I have an extended stay visa in my passport and a ticket for the Philippines. I will be escorted by one of the families from the second graduating class. I gather I will get to stay in the 'furnished house' they have off the school grounds.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.